[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished watching Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Eddy's_Brother.png (162 KB, 466x267) Image search: [Google]
Eddy's_Brother.png
162 KB, 466x267
Just finished watching Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show after marathoning the series, what the hell was up with Eddy's brother? And how come this was one of the GOAT cartoon endings?
>>
>>70905869
typical stereotypical jerk of a big brother, what else is there to really explain?
>>
>>70905869
He was an asshole. Eddie just made up stories about him so that he could be cool.
>>
>>70905869
He was a sociopath.
>>
The guy was an asshole, he abused Eddy and most likely the rest of the cul-de sac and Eddy was just in denial of how great he was.
>>
>>70905869
>Eddy's parents kicked his older brother out for abusing him.
Twas fucked up ending indeed.
>>
>>70905869
I think Eddy looked up to his brother. He was in denial of how much of an asshole he was. I'm pretty sure most people idolize much older siblings at 12 years old.
>>
Now you just have to wait until October when the annual storytime of Night of the Were-Ed gets posted and you'll have the full EEnE /co/ experience.
>>
>>70906449
Can't i just read it now?
>>
File: Cover.jpg (147 KB, 786x1016) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
147 KB, 786x1016
>>70906449
Honest Truth, I've been wanting to dump this thing for, like, a week. Just haven't been sure if /co/ would be up to it.
>>
File: Kel.gif (505 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Kel.gif
505 KB, 500x375
>>70906534
>>
Should I? I'd start a new thread for it if I were.

>>70906502
Not the same; it's like The Rocky Horror Picture Show. The Crowd Atmosphere is half the fun.
>>
>>70906629
That first part was meant for >>70906593
>>
>>70906629
nah
>>
>>70906629
I wouldn't mind, but maybe it's not best to break tradition
>>
>>70906629
Not tonight my amigo, I love the story and am grateful for your eagerness to post tho
>>
>>70906720
Eh, I started the damn tradition thing, so I don't care about that. But yeah, most of /co/ probably isn't in the mood for it, so maybe no storytime tonight.

I could just post the first one in this thread for the fuck of it though.
>>
>>70906819
It's cool, i'll wait until Halloween, see you all then!
>>
>>70905869
Eddy was sexually abused by his big bro
>>
>>70906899
No he wasn't. Don't be edgy.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.