[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman Eternal 49 Storytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 19
Reading it along for the first time while posting it, but I'm going to guess nothing happens.
Let's find out together
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
BASED BUTLER COMIN THROUGH
>>
>>
>>
>>
I am still very unclear on if this is actually Bane or a Bane robot.
Why does he need a mech suit?
Is he off of Venom in the new 52 again?
I miss anti-hero Bane from Simone's Secret Six. He's so wasted as just a villain.

Oh well. See you guys next week when nothing happens again.
>>
I wonder if they'll actually reveal the big bad before Eternal ends. I get the feeling that even if they do, Bruce & Co. won't actually deal with them until Eternal Season 2 later on this year.
>>
>>70174588
I always thought the Penguin was a competent fighter capable of holding his own even without weapons, or is Gordon that much better?
>>
>>70174595
How the hell is Joker's Daughter a threat to Batgirl? She's just some dumb teenager with no real experience. Batgirl has trained in combat for years.
Everyone else is fighting very powerful metahuman-level threats that Batman would have a hard time with, and Batgirl is struggling against some dumb girl with a hammer
>>
>>70174861

But "MUH FEMALE JOKER WAIFU"...

Yeah, she's shit, they need to remove her from DC entirely... She doesn't have a reason to exist, other than a "Harley Quinn" knock-off
>>
>>70174677
What bullshit reason will they give for Batman not dying? Because physics say there's no way he doesn't die from impact
>>
>>70174659
Why are the civilians standing there and not running away?
>>
>>70175008
Can you honestly say you wouldn't wake RoboBane have a brawl in the middle of the street?

>>70174930
Which is awful since Harley is one of their best selling characters at the moment.
Maybe they just don't want to use Harley as a straight up villain but man is Joker's Daughter the worst
>>
>>70175008
Just another day in Gotham city
>>
>>70175041

Harley suffers with issues too though, She became crazy with Joker's influence. Now that she's alone she still has the crazy in her. But she uses her knowledge to help others with psychological issues... Shouldn't she be able to see that something is wrong with her and try to "cure" herself?
>>
>>70175080
You're thinking logically here. Why would DC care about any of that when they've obviously found a winning formula by just making her their Deadpool (Or Mask/Freakazoid/etc) character
>>
>>70174930
Somebody speculated that the reason writers use her is because they're not allowed to use the Joker, but they want to use the Joker. So once Snyder lets go of the Joker she'll fall out of use
>>
>>70175101

Harley is good but she's no Deadpool... Although they try to make her one... Oh god... I just noticed that...
>>
>>70174677
TELL ME ABOUT BANE
WHY DOES HE NEED THE SUIT
>>
>>70175141
I'm not saying she's anything like Deadpool but since Harley got her own book, she's been written in the same way that most casuals know Deadpool for. LOLSOWACKY 4thwall, who needs it!
>>
>>70175152

No, if we compare the 2, Deadpool wins by a landslide. She's not Deadpool and she can't be Deadpool, never.
>>
>>70175166
That's not the argument I'm making at all, son.
>>
>>70175208

No it's not. But yeah, the writing on her book is weak. Her book doesn't have a reason to exist, for me at least.
>>
Who's the nigga in the bandages, and why didn't alfred's shoe explode when he punched him?
>>
>>70175230
No I'm on the same page. The only time I've ever like Harley was in BTAS and the Arkham games.
There are plenty other villains and female characters in DC that could've used a book instead of her.
>>
>>70175357

She's good on the Suicide Squad though. She has that good "crazy" feel she had in the old times.
>>
>>70174588
I see that staying in Blackgate too long made Jim go full Rorschach.
I'd be ok with a slightly crazy Jim given all the shit he's gone through in the last couple of years.
>>
>>70174677
Bane is just Bane he has the venom again, a few issues ago the big bad of Eternal supplied all the major Rogues with toys they could use to cause chaos in Gotham, Bane's toy was an exoskeleton.
>>
>>70175467
Man it's so obvious he's been set up to become the All-New Batman, in hindsight.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.