[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homestuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 80
File: HSG_IS_8ACK.png (21 KB, 650x624) Image search: [Google]
HSG_IS_8ACK.png
21 KB, 650x624
That's just over 7:1.

Previously:
There was an update, shit-posting ensued shortly thereafter.
>>68793219

Discussion topics:
>Was it fucking nothing?
>Where will the story go from here?
>We're going to get a flash hopefully very soon, but after all the characters are united and we have a massive living cast, what will they do?
>Absolutely fuck all?
>Will shit go down with the condesce?
>Will Vriska have "developed?"
>Will we see more of Caliborn's shenanigans first?

All these questions and more, will be duly answered in the course of this thread or have already been answered in the previous thread! Stay tuned!
>>
1st for massive retcons making half the act irrelevant
>>
>>68827541
Wow OP you're kind of a huge fucking tool.
Also a faggot, but that's to be expected.

That said, who will Vriska ruin next?
Besides the story which she's done already.
>>
>>68827541
yeah im betting next update after this pause is caliborn because he always seems to show up after major things happen
>>
File: 1363912053019.jpg (219 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1363912053019.jpg
219 KB, 500x500
Let's talk about Hussie and his personal life.

Hearing about his father passing actually explains a lot of his situation with not having a years worth of updates and all. How do you think he dealt with it? Did he grieve justly?
>>
>>68827541
So what happened to gamzee?
>>
>>68827666
terezi keeps him tied up in her closet as a sex toy
>>
>>68827621
The shittily drawn green curtains didn't tip you off?
>>
>>68827635
theres a book that talks about him if you google his name

>Hussie works at one speed, slow.

lel
>>
so Rose isn't leaning on Kanaya in the flash.

Guess she didn't become a drunk in the new timeline? Maybe she palled it up with Vriska and they became lightbuddies?

And Terezi didn't fix her eyes! Good for her

>>68827666
If Terezi has any sense he's been left in some form of slammer or jail.
>>
are dave and terezi still a couple?
>>
Jade and Jane being asleep because of Vriska makes a lot of sense, but the whole MYSTERY PERSON thing still feels pretty lame. I mean, I get that Hussie wasn't gonna ask Shelby do draw Vriska alive and well a year before this whole thing happened, but it's still an anticlimax.
>>
So did Vriska actually interact with anyone, or did they pretty much shun/hide from her?
>>
>>68827750
One does not simply ignore a serket.
>>
>>68827635
He'll probably introduce some miscarriage arc into the comic or something
>>
>>68827750
she banged everyone, but other than that they mostly kept their distance
>>
>>68827766
THE 8A8Y
>>
>>68827635
What's this now?
>>
>>68827717
Source?
I cannot find it through google.
>>
>>68827750
After she'd already blown it with kanaya, she w8ed for John to hook up with him, but repaired her relationship with Terezi in the meantime.
>>
>>68827741
Here they never were in the first place
>>
I had a dream where the flash was this big bombastic thing that let us see all the big changes directly that resulted from this.

Instead we get "Vriska put Jade and Jane to sleep" with vaguely creepy music, and that's all we'll get until the hiatus.

... I wish I had more of an irrational love for Vriska because as it stands now it just feels like everyone else's development and arcs got sacrificed for her.
>>
>>68827881
>everyone else's development and arcs got sacrificed for her.
Which developments and arcs, exactly?
>>
>>68827881
Wasn't the whole point that nobody actually and any development and any arcs that did happen were everyone becoming pussies and druggie failures?
>>
W-we'll just get that badass flash when we're done with Caliborn, I'm sure of it.
>>
>>68827908
John and Jade did fine. What's every else's excuse for being weak links?
>>
>>68827943
Dave and Rose were the more unstable ot the kids and terezi got into a really shitty relationship?
>>
>>68827960
They got lucky with their Crypts. That tumor thing should have ended with a x2 edgy teen suicide combo.
>>
who's stronger, Jade with her total omnipotence and omniscience in the session she's in,

or John, who can affect anything on the timeline, but has no knowledge of what his changes will do, or what changes are the right ones to make without help?
>>
>12 trolls made four humans
>4 humans made one Cherub
>One cherub would make 1/4 of a something

What the fuck, Skaia
>>
>>68827988

>4 humans
>not 8
>>
>>68827985
>Jade
>omniscience
Nah.
>>
>>68827995
>Scratched versions counting
>>
>>68828005
depends if she still has those computer-goggles that let her look anywhere in the session
>>
>>68828027

>forgetting that without the scratched characters, the originals never could have made the scratch
>>
>>68827985
John being a canon-traveler gives him his own style of omnipotence, with knowledge he could probably accomplish anything at this point.

Jade is supposedly very powerful when fused with Bec, but is still susceptible to Condy's psychic powers.

They both are going to need support from their friends to be effective.
>>
File: go_away.jpg (72 KB, 321x470) Image search: [Google]
go_away.jpg
72 KB, 321x470
>Go on omegle
>Decide "hey the fandom cant be complete shit"
>Type homestuck as interest and click cam
>The second person I meet is some fatass in gamzee cosplay mouthing the words to "I'm on a boat"

I almost barfed
>>
>>68827666
Can Jail
>>
I'm a huge Vriskafag but honestly this shit just disappointed me.

The shit that happened to her in the dream-bubbles was just what the doctor ordered. Her friends finally had enough and stopped being her friends, she was slapped in the face with her own shit, and she was finally showing signs of learning hard lessons that had a chance of sticking. And she was happy with Meenah, too, who'd also learned some shit of her own.

But now, ehhhh... Vriska's ALIVE again, but it wasn't her own doing. And all of the development she got before seems either irrelevant (if dead Vriska is now simply a doomed timeline Vriska) or nonexistent (if dead Vriska and everything she did never happened at all.

I was predicting and somewhat hoping for the huge 8itch to 8r8k out somehow but this just seems more like a fanfic than anything that does her justice. Ah well, guess it ain't over till it's over. And it's possible she developed some over the meteor, but since everyone probably disliked and avoided her (Terezi, Karkat and Kanaya have their reasons, she didn't give a shit about Rose or Dave and wouldn't give a shit about WV, and who fucking cares about Gamzee) I won't bet on it.
>>
>>68828027
B2 is intended as an 8 player session

>>68827988
>Caliborn
>playing on super hard extreme challenge test mode
>making anything
>>
>>68828050
I seriously don't know what you could possibly have expected.
>>
File: ay.jpg (4 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
ay.jpg
4 KB, 258x195
>>68828068
It wasn't all bad. The 6th time I saw a 7/10 girl in roxy cosplay who looked about 17 saying "I cant see any cuties". I was too beta to turn my cam on and bailed.
>>
>>68828061
>liking shitty dead vriska and her shitty new look and her shitty ship

8ad.
>>
>>68828035
http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=008487
doesnt look like
>>
File: 1417485447768.jpg (89 KB, 837x585) Image search: [Google]
1417485447768.jpg
89 KB, 837x585
Reminder that the last two months have culminated in the undoing almost everything from the last 1500 pages. Or looking at it another way, the last two years of homestuck
>>
>>68828061

The dead Vriska was a dead end, development-wise. She peaked in the cave with the ultimate antihero spiel and accepting that she was going to be a boss ass bitch forever. She doesn't learn any lessons from that. But then she just gives up, like it's not her problem anymore and she isn't going anywhere.

It's almost like Hussie wrote all the dead Vriska stuff before he had figured out the retcon resurrection, but I feel like he's had this planned for a while.
>>
>>68828064
Don't you know?

Caliborn is going to wind up making everything as part of his plan to be responsible for everything that has ever happened.
>>
>>68828106
Up until Aranea fucked off and shit all over her dead Vriska was exactly the same grandstanding egotistical awesome cunt that she always was while alive, retard.
>>
>>68827741
who knows, probably not
>>
File: 05891.gif (25 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
05891.gif
25 KB, 650x450
>>68828035
She doesn't need them anymore
>>
>>68828113
I wouldn't say that. Hell, her 'Ultimate antihero' speech wasn't remotely an 'Ultimate antihero' speech in any way, shape or form - it was the angry words of a distressed, humiliated and hurt teenage girl desperately trying to save face and be who she thought she had to be. And she admitted that herself, it was a steaming load right from the start and the only people it managed to fool were some of the readers. Meenah thought it was funny, John didn't care, Aranea was only focusing on the ring, and Aradia was Aradia.

Her figuring out how horrible it is to be on the receiving end of her own crap, and also figuring out that existence can be pretty fun if you don't try and make yourself the center of the universe and force everyone to like you at gunpoint was a huge thing for her development. Yeah, she'd gone dangerously passive, but if she'd felt motivated I'm sure she would have finally stood a chance of being someone people might actually be happy being around.
>>
>>68828170

Maybe if the ghost genocide thing was actually as awful as John and the others wanted to make it out to be, but it really, really wasn't. Not only was it the only way they could have found the Sburb logo, but we'd just gone through an entire intermission dedicated to learning about how awful and unlikable the dead ancestors were.

Vriska did nothing wrong. She may be a bitch and her friends may hate her but that bullshit speech was right! She gets results.
>>
>>68828214
Oh, okay, yeah, if they're awful and unlikable, killing them is totally justified.
>>
File: 8looblood.png (16 KB, 202x272) Image search: [Google]
8looblood.png
16 KB, 202x272
Alright, guys, let's just... calm down. How about, right, how about we focus, and look everything over, and have a nice time thinking of all the things that the retcon should have changed. So then, when Hussie fails to take account for everything, we can bitch about it.

Won't that be nice?
>>
>>68828242
John should've gone back to rescue Liv Tyler before she was sunsploded. She's the best bunny.
>>
>>68828241

When you're as shitty as Eridan and Cronus, yes, it is. Besides, they were already dead. Hell, they're from doomed timelines. Literally their entire purpose was to die.
>>
>>68828214
It wasn't just the ghost-enslavement, though yeah, it's pretty obvious why a teenage human boy from the suburbs would be uncomfortable about someone justifying slavery and mass-murder of other kids.

That was meant to show how Vriska had reverted to her standard shit, manipulation, violence and above all her calling all the shots at all costs. The fact that she'd gone back to abusing Tavros just as badly as ever helped illustrate that.

Vriska herself figured out that her shit wasn't worth it and didn't make her or anyone else happy, dude. You can too. If a fictional alien 13-year-old can figure this out, so can you. I believe in you.
>>
I'm not a Vriska fan but I was thinking her being back would be fun and exciting. What a lame buildup to sleepy powers this was though.
>>
File: H44H4H4H4HH4H4H4H4 381N.gif (28 KB, 316x261) Image search: [Google]
H44H4H4H4HH4H4H4H4 381N.gif
28 KB, 316x261
ITT: We try and say nice things about the parts of Homestuck people usually bitch about.

I liked some of the Dancestors. Mituna was hilarious, Meenah was cool and better than Feferi, and all of the girls have smoking hot designs.
>>
>>68828318
>hussie not being able to pace his story properly

who would've thought
>>
File: 1388185840564.jpg (171 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1388185840564.jpg
171 KB, 500x375
>see people on tumblr call Vriska's beating Jade an asspull
>We've seen Vriska put John to sleep
>while she was in an entirely different universe
>>
>>68828266
Even if Cronus deserved the death penalty for sexually harassing someone, which seems pretty debatable to me, the other 11 ancestors make for a hell of a lot of collateral there.
As for them already being dead, they sure as fuck don't look dead to me. They can walk around, react to and interact with their environment, talk to people, experience character development. They even regularly get mistaken for being alive, or vice versa. They are, for all intents and purposes, living persons trapped in the Furthest Ring.
And Vriska fed them all to a buff green dude's hyper beams.
>>
>>68828343
>tumblr
>coherent, rational thought
>>
>>68828294

I didn't like her because she was happy or made other characters happy. I liked her because she was a badass spider bitch who didn't take shit and for all people's complaining, she got things done.

Regardless of whether her "I failed so I'm going to give up and be happy with my lesbian fish waifu" thing is positive character development or not, it's not what I liked about the character and it's not interesting to me from a narrative perspective. She can learn from her mistakes without giving up the heroism like she did at the end. That's what I take issue with.
>>
>>68828338
A good reveal is one of the few things Hussie has done well quite a few times

>>68828343
You're forgetting that vriska practiced on Jade hundreds of times
>>
>>68828343
Jade probably has like no mental resilience whatsoever at this point anyway due to all the times Vriska practiced her powers on her. Jane too from long term tiaratop use.
>>
>>68828343
To be fair, wasn't the Condesce's Serket-power supposedly already influencing Jade? Putting the humanity in her to sleep, and using Nitram powers to control the animal or something, hence the two symbols flashing on her while she transformed.

Ah well, it's hardly that surprising. At least Jade (and presumably Jane) are alive rather than killed off again, or from some shitty doomed timeline. Makes me wonder what her deal with John is going to be though, considering he and Davesprite died mid-journey in what's presumed to be the current Alpha timeline.
>>
>>68828351
That never happened because John retconned it.

Just this one time... Vriska really DID do nothing wrong.
>>
How mad are JohnRosefags over the resurrection of Vriska and the canonization of JohnRoxy?
>>
>>68828113
I like the fact that Vriska had her boss speech right before John gets the retcon power. She goes on to stop being herself and have self pity parties with Meenah. Now she's revived thanks to John's retcon powers and she's being a boss bitch again.

It's like poetry or something.
>>
>>68828403
Ah, don't you love when characters literally move backwards in character development?
>>
>>68828409
JohnRosefags are always mad. In the words of Hussie himself: "that is what it is like to be a victim of justified ridicule. You feel sad and angry all the time and you don't know why."
>>
>>68828409
they still exist?
>>
>>68828409
They stopped caring about canon long time ago, buddy.
>>
>>68828409
Former JohnRosefag here, all the others are either long over it or mentally insane at this point.
>>
>>68828379
>>68828364
That's what gets me the most. It's pretty fucking obvious that even if you can't be hurt physically, you more than likely can be brought down mentally.

Especially since we've been told time and time again that Jade and the kids have dogshit resistance to it.

>>68828391
A Serket undoing a Serket power is pretty acceptable. People forget the Condesce isn't some SUPER PSYCHIC, she uses a fucking biotic enhancement. I promise you she's still immune to psychic shenanigans since she found a way to cheat biology. Like a Newtype vs a Cyber-Newtype, if you forgive the Gundam talk
>>
>>68828448
Nah, don't Condy's powers rival an Aranea using the power of multiple Damaras? The Condesce was shown to be able to use her -own- psychic strength to move planets. And she could control GCAT and a dragon at the same time, while having Captor-blasts readied and levitating the statue of liberty too.

I guess those aren't the same as her Serket abilities, but I'm assuming those are strong as all fuck too since otherwise Aranea probably would have been able to control her.
>>
>serket's rapeface after utting jade to sleep
If I still cared about this webcomic I'd write a fic.
>>
>>68828481
The Condesce doesn't have her own psychic powers, anon. She's a fish, and both neither Meenah or Feferi have powers of her own. She was definitely using Damara powers in that moment.

It's all her tiara. Her tiara is what lets her do all of that. Strong as fuck is one thing, but it's another story when it's your own power.
>>
>>68828494
do it anyway shithead
>>
>>68828507
Well obviously it's not an innate ability and is something she gave herself (as was shown in-comic and which I never disputed), but what I'm saying is that she's quite clearly incredibly powerful. More powerful than Aranea, and probably more than Vriska unless her three years on the meteor somehow granted her more ability than her Dancestor who had millions of sweeps to hone her shit.
>>
>>68828507
Brain Ghost Dirk explained that she unlocked all the other psychic powers of the zodiac trolls through genetic experimentation during her tenure as B2 Earth's Empress.
>>
>>68828507
Dirk mentioned in one of his infodumps that she did extensive genetic manipulation experiments on herself. It's more than heavily implied that that's where her psychic powers come from.
>>
>>68827541
So why hasn't Hussie made an RPG or table top game?
Homestuck/SBURB would be amazing as one
>>
>>68828533
Condy didn't maintain control of her, though. Jade herself said all she did was flip her morality switch and leave it at that.

Vriska clearly flipped it back on.

>>68828536
>>68828540
Welp, egg on my face. Doesn't change my point much that what Vriska did is completely fine and shouldn't be seen as an asspull by any means. Hell, arguably it was leading up to this.
>>
>>68828540
Didn't Hussie also say that psychic potential is in all trolls, but can only be utilized by a select few by natural means?

Presumably, the same shit she did to herself would be able to make any of the others able to do everything she can.
>>
>>68828508
make me peeface
>>
>>68828548
Loads of people have tried that. With limited success, I think.
>>
>>68828507
there's all the Herald powers that she got from English for killing the Handmaid that are unrelated to her experimentations regarding troll psychic powers

like being literally immortal
>>
>>68828566
That was contractual immortality, the same thing the Handmaid had. She will live forever, as long as she remains under Lord English's command.
>>
Haven't read MSPA since 2010, clicked the thread out of whimsy, don't really feel like catching up on years and years of minute details but I have just one question: Is Nepeta still in this thing?
>>
>>68828536
>>68828540
http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=006758 this page? It doesn't actually specify the kind of experimentation done

>>68828595
lel no
>>
>>68828595
fortunately nepeta is dead
>>
File: foam adventure.gif (47 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
foam adventure.gif
47 KB, 650x450
>Vriska went to all the trouble of creating Bec Noir because she was so intent on beating him herself
>She and everyone else basically forgets about him

Remember when the 'unkillable demon' motif hadn't yet been done to the death and he was a genuinely effective and memorable villain?
>>
>>68828598
>>68828599

Ah, then I bailed out at a proper time. Only thing I was still wondering all these years was if she still typed "33".
>>
>>68827541
OKAY HOW ABOUT A GAME?
DECIDE ON THE CAST OF THE HOMESTUCK LIVE ACTION MOVIE.
BUT YOU CAN ONLY USE PORNSTARS
>>
File: 25143.jpg (48 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
25143.jpg
48 KB, 500x412
>>68828556
>Presumably, the same shit she did to herself would be able to make any of the others able to do everything she can.
I like to think that it wouldn't fly unless they were Lord English empowered with immortality like she was. There should be some reason why she didn't do this stuff to herself back on Alternia. I mean look at Sollux. He was bipolar and flipping his shit all the time with just telekinetic and optic blast powers alone. Not to mention that propelling something not even near as big as a whole planet was confirmed to be fatal to both him and his ancestor. inb4
>consistency is homosuck
>>
She died and then Gamzee threw her into a kernelsprite later with Feferi for no particular reason and then that thing died and then her being revived at all got retconned away recently.
>>
>>68828618
Yeah, she died in early 2011, so your timing was pretty good there.
>>
>>68828619
I would rather an animated series

Laura Bailey as Vriska
>>
>>68828618
yes and no

she would but she turned mute forever
>>
>>68828615
LE's first introductions were pretty good but the more I learn about him and what he is the less I really care. Bec Noir was the shit and was constantly in your face wreaking shit left and right.
>>
Okay Vriska puts Jade to sleep, but WHY? They don't know shit about what's going on right now. Did she do it for fun?
>>
>>68828623
I thought she did it to herself during the 612 sweep-long flight back to Alternia. Gotta have SOMETHING to occupy your time with.

Might be wrong though, I don't think it was ever stated. But I could easily imagine that what she did to herself would have killed a normal troll.

And wasn't the Sollux/Helmsman killing-factor the speed at which they moved them? The Helmsman was able to move her giant ship stupidly fast for centuries, it was only when she pushed him harder than ever that he finally died. Same with Sollux needing to get them to the Green Sun in time.
>>
File: 1359242166520.png (160 KB, 520x656) Image search: [Google]
1359242166520.png
160 KB, 520x656
>>68828335
yes, mituna was a treasure.
>>
>>68828669
shenanigans
>>
I just woke up

where is equius

I want to die
>>
>>68828669
She was glowing black
>>
>>68828666
Right you are, Satan.
>>
>>68828618

>reading only because of Nepeta
>>
>>68828669
>Angry, grimdark Jade appears and looks menacing
>Don't give a damn why, just put her to sleep and interrogate her later
>Fast, nonlethal method that nobody else can argue with, works, and people don't begrudge you for it later
>>
I'm angry that I got out of bed at a stupid hour to check the last Homestuck update now.
>>
File: erintesteens.png (72 KB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
erintesteens.png
72 KB, 350x300
Would you eat a grub?
>>
>>68828729
>being angry at the 8est troll coming back
>>
File: 1329930348762.gif (380 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
1329930348762.gif
380 KB, 650x450
Whereever John is taking Roxy and LoWaS was approximately 300 times more important and interesting than seeing the precise details of why Jade is ineffective.
>>
>>68828752
i nevver left
>>
>>68828741
Who wouldn't?
I'd feel weird about eating Eridan since I'm an Aquarius, though.
>>
>wahhh 1500 pages and 3 years undone

There will be some changes while most remains the same. At best, you will see the changes, everything else is probably left unchanged.

Quit being hyperbolic retards.
>>
>>68828789
B-but 3 years of meteoric Vriska character arcs
>>
>>68828409
if anything JohnVris fags should be even more pissed about Vriska being alive and john being completely uninterested in her.
>>
>>68828648
Vris I thought you left. It was finally a good place without some duchy dude like you around. jK good to have both vriskas back
>>
>>68828810
What arcs? Her arc was get depeased and mope then fuck shit up then get depressed again until she fuck up again
>>
>>68828789
>we literally waited 3 years to actually get through the meteor trip
>>
>>68828815
>John indicates his feelings for Vriska were never that strong and he was always a bit creeped out by her murderous insanity
>HE'S JUST SAYING THAT TO COVER UP HIS PAIN!
>John meets Vriska and decides he's not giving her the ring of life because she's a fucking psycho bitch
>H-HE'LL CHANGE HIS MIND, YOU'LL SEE!
>John tells Roxy he hates Vriska
>...
>I-IT'S A VALID BLACKROM SHIP! ;;;;__;;;;
>>
>>68828789
I just wish Hussie planned this ahead and made the stuff that was retconned something simple that didn't need to take up half the act. That way we could focus on the three years that actually matter.
>>
>>68828756
What details need to be shown for that? Jade was depressed for 3 years, she didn't expect Vriska to show up, and got knocked out as a result. She's been asleep all this time, and the crew probably stashed her sleeping body somewhere so the Condesce doesn't wake her up.

What I want to know is how the Condesce and Jade got the info that she was supposed to be dead, if John's retcons fundamentally changed that so it never happened in the first place.
>>
>>68828839
kek.

Such suffering will keep me warm while I sit at the bottom of the sea because BOTH my ships for vriska are sunk as fuck.
>>
>>68828845
Eh the retcon shenanigans was a pretty cool thing though. Certainly better than lesbians giggling for 49 pages
>>
>>68827541
>Where will the story go from here?
Vriska will solve Homestuck. No other character will ever be allowed to act at all. From now on, everything will be about her. The story will revolve about her in every way, and she will be perfect.
>>
>>68828831
For all of her fans claims that she developed a ton, Vriska was a more stagnant character than even shit like Eridan and Equius. Vriska is just >fuck im falling down all these same mistakes again - the character
>>
Remember when shipping was something to despise in this fandom, and the comic didn't even hint at it?

And then Hivebound happened
>>
>>68828853
But vriskan is canon now. And rone got terezi.
>>
>>68828868
it burts
>>
>>68828855
In retrospect, it wasn't cool at all.
It was a lot of bullshitting that meant nothing because in the end everything was solved by punching Vriska in the face.
>>
>>68828874
I'm more than sleep deprived enough to hear you out on whatever logic you're basing this on.

So logic away.
>>
>>68828862
> the vriska cycle
> fuck up everything for everybody
> get called out and make excuses
> people still hate you
> get depressed and mope
>meet people who don't hate you yet
> fuck up again
> they call you out on it and hate you
> fall into depression again
>>
>Rose didn't develop a drinking problem and Terezi didn't become a clown toilet because they and literally everyone else occupied their time and bonded over bitching about Vriska
>Vriska spent the whole three years sad and alone and wondering why John punched her, hoping desperately to see him again
>When she makes it to the new session he doesn't give a shit about her
>>
>>68828868
lol
no
I remember all the butthurt when it was revealed that john/jade and rose/dave were incestous
>>
>>68828896
The hilarious thing is that the only people to fall for Vriska's claims that she's totally changed for the better THIS TIME, honest are her fans.

All the characters in-comic know what she is and want little to do with her because of it, it's hilarious.
>>
>>68828886
Yeah but it was an interesting little thing that only homestuck could do even if by he end it was dumb

>>68828889
Kanaya still cares about vriska who will be the reason she stays in this time line and they hook up. Rose is still gay so she gets with terezi who isn't down with the cloun anymore meanwhile Karkat and Dave become Bros for more than just the last year
>>
>>68828899
Actually
>Vriska is the best at everything
>Even if Vriska was shown to be an awful leader in the Dream Bubbles she somehow is THE 8EST!!!!!!!! now
>Everybody loves Vriska
>Homestuck? More like Vriskastuck.
>Who cares about Rose and Dave anyway. They're secondary characters, aka not-Vriska.
>>
Homestuck has become that old friend you had tons of fun with, only to meet him again years later only to find out he's a crackhead now
>>
File: 1325014224401.png (4 KB, 161x195) Image search: [Google]
1325014224401.png
4 KB, 161x195
The only important question is where's mah girl Aradia?
>>
>>68828899
johnvris shippers pls go
>>
>>68828926
still fucking around in the dreambubbles
>>
>>68828918
I still can't believe some people honestly thought her big speech was real and not an emotional ploy from a hurt teen. Likeep honestly
>>
So, Jane's asleep, right? She's laying there, dozing off while Roxy bleeds out next to her.

What a bitch
>>
>>68828927
>implying I'm a Johnvris shipper
I just want to see that bitch get NTRed by Roxy, is that too much to ask?
>>
>>68828920
I'll accept this logic until i wake up in the morning at the very least.
>>68828923
C'mon now, that's really unfair to crackheads
>>
what if next intermission is nothing but showing all the changes that took place because of this?
>>
>>68828934
Vriska put her to sleep though. She was gonna revive her but nope
>>
>>68828934
They'll take the Tiaratop off her while she's asleep, silly

>>68828922
FINALLY, amirite?
>>
>>68828943
I could see A6A6A5I1 being that
>>
>>68828933
You'd think the fact that it was preceded and followed by her throwing pants-shittingly undignified tantrums would have tipped them off, but nope. Instead we got a billion Wreck-it-Ralph memes.

>I AM 8AD AND THAT'S GOOD ::::'(

(The irony is that Ralph was a genuinely good guy who was sacrificing HIMSELF, Vriska was a moronic child who sacrificed other people and demanded everyone be gr8ful to her.)
>>
>>68828943
Did you not see the caliborn curtains? The next update will be Caliborn being a little shit again.

Wait....didn't he say he was going to make a flash? This'll be...interesting.
>>
>>68828934
>blaming people for things that had to happen anyways to prevent duplicates
>>
>>68828953
>A6A6A5I1
pls no more sub sub acts
>>
>>68828886
That was kind of her reward for all her efforts though. She went through all the trouble of searching for the weapon, and while she would never be able to wield it, she was bestowed with a second chance at life through its effects. She's still gonna get punished for her hubris though, since her original reasons for trying to fight Noir now mean jack shit since John found a girl that isn't a psychopathic alien.

>>68828944
It's her own damn fault though. Jane's always been terrible at telling other people important things at important times, and she always ends up regretting it later.
>>
>>68828937
yo man don't listen to that guy, Kanaya doesn't want any of Vriska any more

See: that one Walkaround where you play as Karkat, Tavros, Terezi and Vriska on the Meteor where Kanaya just gives her the coldest of shoulders for making out with Tavros in the lingerie SHE made
Plus she punched her in the face like an hour prior
>>
>>68828959
Hussie said there was probably gonna be a pause, that's all.
>>
File: Paradox Space in a nutshell.png (115 KB, 419x1920) Image search: [Google]
Paradox Space in a nutshell.png
115 KB, 419x1920
>>68828943
That would actually be consistent storytelling and a fair answer to all the questions that could've risen within the fanbase. So no, it's not happening.
>>
>>68828957
Literally the next scene is her saying about how it was all about her crawling her wau back to relevancy. And peoplet still said she was a hero.
>>
>>68828978
No I mean, in caliborn's last appearance. He was getting calbucks so he could make a flash.
>>
Remember that A6A6A5 is the conclusion of homosuck.
What is A6A6A6 going to be?
>>
>>68828669
They got two seers that actually doing there jobs. Meteor crew probably knows about everything in B2 session.
>>
>>68828984
>>68828957

>Vriska makes speech
>"wow Vriska, you look pretty cool"
>500 years later she admits she was full of herself
>"OF COURSE IT WAS ALL SO OBVIOUS"
>>
>>68828977
Kanaya felt bad when she heard that vriska might have died. She's gonna want on that spider pussy. Only for vriska to want rose who wants her back because she isn't boring. Thus my otp patches will be canon
>>
>>68828996
the kids and the trolls take control of homosuck and write it their way
>>
File: 06875[1].gif (79 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
06875[1].gif
79 KB, 650x650
>Implying Vriska will stay alive for long

>SHE ACTUALLY THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO BE RELEVANT. KEEP DREAMING BITCH!
>>
>>68828996
I have the theory that it will be your mom.
>>
>>68829005
But it was obvious to everyone who is not a retard that vriska never cared about future alien babies only looking cool and being remembered as the hero or villain
>>
>>68828996
The final boss fight.
>>
File: eri posting.jpg (226 KB, 757x447) Image search: [Google]
eri posting.jpg
226 KB, 757x447
>>68828764
Hourly reminder that eri posting is a bannable offense
>>
>>68829031

Of course that was obvious
Good things done for bad reasons are still good things
>>
>>68829031
>Vriska-defense-squad
>Not retards

The irony is that even her h8ers at least hate her for being what she is: A nasty, vicious 8itch.

If they had more taste they'd love her for that very reason, though.
>>
File: tumblr_mkfsdbRsf61rv8bozo1_1280.png (242 KB, 1241x1125) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkfsdbRsf61rv8bozo1_1280.png
242 KB, 1241x1125
Why can't all the characters be as important and useful as Vriska? She fixed the entire timeline simply by existing!
>>
>>68829047
But she wasn't even doing good things. Good things might have happeed but like literally all she cared about was staying noticed
>>
>>68828996
>implying it won't be recursive A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6 until Hussie has finished milking the fanbase for every last penny
>>
File: [HS] [SkepticArcher] Vriska 02.jpg (175 KB, 770x798) Image search: [Google]
[HS] [SkepticArcher] Vriska 02.jpg
175 KB, 770x798
>>68828918
>>68828933
Honestly, I enjoyed her as a character the most before she "went soft". This is what Vriska IS. This is what Vriskafags love about her. WE hated the "I've changed" and VriskaxMeenah bullshit. And now we rejoice, for she is back, the baddest bitch of them all, the self-aware queen, the greatest homosuck character that ever was! And so, all of you "b-but she's mean!"-tards can go suck her massive dick, because she's here and her actions speak the ultimate truth.
>>
>>68829048
I hate vriska as a person and love her as a bitch character
>>
>>68829049
I'm so fed up of her. Why can't other characters be allowed to be more relevant?
Why the fuck is she more important than the original kids? I hope she dies again.
>>
>>68829060

Ends justify the means with her. She wanted to be remembered as a hero that saved people. And she did! She got John his retcon powers and saved herself

Truly the hero Homestuck needs
>>
>>68829071
She's Hussie's waifu in a completely unironic sense
>>
>>68829066
*tips fedora*
>>
>>68829066

This guy fucking gets it
>>
>>68829071
nepeta is never coming back anon
>>
>>68829048
You know what I'd love to see? Having her work together with the rest of the team so her actions couldn't be dismissed as her just being a bitch again.
>>
>>68829072
Yes but she would hate it because no one knows what she did to help John get the powers because he retconned it away.
>>
>>68829087
But her actions are never more than being a bitch
>>
>>68829087
>You know what I'd love to see? Her being out of character as all fuck!
Why would you want that, Anon?
>>
>>68829084
I meant Rose and Dave, and maybe Karkat.
Fuck the other trolls. At this point I'd rather take more protagonism from Dirk or Jake.
But fucking Vriska? Again?
>>
>>
>>68829101
>>
File: 1371080525496.png (6 KB, 258x299) Image search: [Google]
1371080525496.png
6 KB, 258x299
>We get a new timeline version of GAME OVER
>This time, everyone works together and survives it
except Vriska
>>
>>68829097
>I love my characters stagnant and boring!
>>
>>68829097

Not really, right before she died she was learning to come to grips with her "humanity."

Besides you can't get more OOC than lesbian funtimes with fish bitch
>>
>>68829088
And he's probably never gonna tell her what she did, or that she even did it.
>>
>>68829125
Vriska has always been stagnant and boring though
>>
>>68828666
The more I learn about LE the more I think "This guy's seriously just gonna be shoe-horned off to being a brainless demon blowing everything up?"

All of this buildup Caliborn is getting seems stupid since we already know the result. Fuck, even though I enjoy his screentime, a lot of it seems to have been a waste, and/or mattering for jack shit.
>>
File: fuck yo head an fuck yo helmet.jpg (2 MB, 1443x2134) Image search: [Google]
fuck yo head an fuck yo helmet.jpg
2 MB, 1443x2134
>vriska isn't valuable
>telepathy is
>>
>>68829134
That would be the ultimate torture for vriska
>>
>>68829125
So you're telling me you hate Vriska, then?

>>68829127
Not really. She was feeling bad about feeling bad about murdering the child she'd crippled and bullied unrelentingly for not being her perfect husbando. John hadn't really fallen for her manipulative shit, and she hadn't changed enough to listen to Terezi and not get everyone killed due to her own stubbornness.
>>
File: 45555454545.jpg (87 KB, 384x750) Image search: [Google]
45555454545.jpg
87 KB, 384x750
>>68829135
>stagnant
>boring
I get it you are one of those who "skipped the Vriska parts because she is mean and hurt Tavros". Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>68829143
It's kind of odd that it's not her incredible skills or power levels or obnoxiousness or 'spunk' that changed anything but a basic power that any retard of her caste could do.
>>
So i've not read this comic for a while.
I just read the latest update and skipped everything else.
So every character that died in the comic isn't actually dead then?
>>
>>68829161
Rtfc The most she changed was from bitch to depressed bitch back to bitch back to depressed bitch
>>
>>68829161
>>68829151
>Not realizing that Vriska's "character development" is a cycle that circles around itself and never goes anywhere, just for the sake of giving her more screentime.
lol
>>
>>68829164
She's still the leader of the raid, every other character would probably sit around farting like they always did if it weren't for her.
>>
>>68829164
Her power isn't a constant for her caste you retard.
>>
>>68829174
>Implying that the characters weren't useless because of Gamzee
lol your waifuism couldn't get any stronger
>>
>>68829169
Nah, only the ones John and Terezi chose to save. All the others are on permanent death row in the Furthest Ring until the executioner comes around to their cell block.
>>
>>68829164
Psychic powers among bluebloods are incredibly rare.
>>
>>68829161
Not him, but Vriska's entire character and the source of most of her problems is her chronic inability to meaningfully change. She keeps hurting her friends and everyone around her, she keeps putting her own self-image before everything else, she keeps ruining shit because she's that desperate for the spotlight.

Is she a dyed-in-the-wool irredeemable monster with no sympathetic traits to speak of? No. But she's a stupid teenager who does a lot of stupid things and would rather claim she's TOTALLY moved on than actually look back and reflect upon her mistakes because doing so makes her uncomfortable. She digs her own grave. It's sad, but as can be seen from the dream-bubble one nothing short of getting served a plate of her own brand of shit has much of a chance of changing her.
>>
>>68829182
>not reading the fucking comic
>>
>>68829066
Look mate, I'm just tired of seeing Vriska, and hearing about how "OH YEAH I TOTALLLLLLLLY DID EVERYTHING"
What she does has gotten predictable as all fuck, and her constant shoehorn into everything has gotten dull. Unless you have a huge boner for her.
>>
>>68829164
It is pretty ironic.

>time to summon the mightiest warrior of our people back from the dead to save us all!
>only he can bring the knitted sweater to protect us from the winter
>>
>>68829193
Yes, this is what you're doing.
>>
>>68829151
I haven't really given a shit about anything in this comic for near on two years

and all this talk of massive retcons makes me not actually want to continue from where I left off
>>
>>68829193
>not reading the fucking comic
>>
>>68829202
This. Fucking this.
>>
>>68829161
Lad she is boring there's no getting around that. Your waifu a shit.
I'll give you that she's not stagnant. Things have changed, her core of being a self serving bitch hasn't but how she manifests her narcissism has.
>>
>>68829164
>implying all cerulean bloods had mind control powers
All the troll players were special snowflakes, anon.
>>
>>68829202
Is it really shoehorning if she's actually important.
>>
>>68829210
I can't blame you, it is pretty lazy. I'm an enormous Vriskafag but writing like this doesn't do her or any of the other characters much justice, it's like an actual fanfic.

>And then John used his plot-powers and made it so Vriska never died and nothing that happened because of her original death was ever important, tee hee!
>>
>>68829219
Except for Nepeta. She was a special snowshit.
>>
>vriska doesn't say anything and is helpful
>people are still mad at her

top kek
>>
Well now that I'm up, where do I find the highest quality Vriska porn?
>>
>>68829221
yes

>>68829234
>Vriska
>quality

tope kuk

probably tumblr
>>
>>68829221
She's only as important as the author makes her.
Things coulda gotten fixed another way had Hussie wanted. Through ACTUAL subtle changes.

So I guess it isn't technically shoehorning
>>
>Vriska dies heroically, saving the lives of all the other characters in the process
>Vriskafags are mad because their waifu is dead
>Vriskahaters are mad because their hate-waifu did a good thing
>People indifferent to Vriska are mad because she continues to eat up screentime and relevance
Make it happen, Hussie.
>>
>>68829250
why would you resort to subtle changes when you can have someone like vriska on your side?
>>
>>68829232
People are just getting tired of Vriska fixing everything by being a badass bitch and also fucking up everything in the process.
>>
>>68829257
Please no, or maybe yes given that it would finally be the end of Vris
>>
>yfw Vriska receives the letter this time around
>http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=006272
>John doesn't actually feel that way anymore
>>
>>68829191
You see, her character development is not centered on what she do, but - on how she feels about it. She was always a bitch, but the question is why?. Her development tries to solve this mystery and she's constantly moving forward on it. From being forced to be a bich - to taking it as "status_quo" - to realizing that this is her way and being "nice" is nothing more than selftrickery. She's becomming self-aware. She's going for the ultimate truth that a being can uncover. Anyone who claims she's just rolling in circles clearly are absent minded, philosphy-cognized person who can only see things as he was told to see.
>>
>>68829282
*uncognized
>>
>>68829274
Oh my god I can see it clearly.

VRISKA: John!!!!!!!! We finally meet! We can start dating at last!!!!!!!!
JOHN: but... i think i have another girl friend now?
VRISKA: No!!!!!!!! ::::(
JOHN: actually i'm not sure. i guess we need to spend several pages focusing on this bizarre love triangle.
VIRKSA: You're right!!!!!!!! It's 8een a while since there was hard teen drama in Homestuck!!!!!!!!
>>
>>68829269
You're right anon, why wouldn't I?
Now excuse my while I go jerk myself off to my life sized, room sized picture of vriska's single buttcheek!
>>
>>68829016
She's already been more relevant than most characters.
>>
Okay, we've finally seen all Hussie's work on Homestuck during the Gigapause.
Now the question is, was it worth it?

http://strawpoll.me/3439977
>>
>>68829164
not that its a common ability
but she isnt even skilled compared to the two and a half other characters who have it
>>
File: b00b.png (100 KB, 500x423) Image search: [Google]
b00b.png
100 KB, 500x423
>>68829202
>>68829234
>>
>>68829307
Including Rose and Dave.
>>
>>68829049
I wish Zaagn would do more pron of her.
>>
Remember when it was just fun and games?
>>
>>68828704
Nah, it's more like Nepeta was the only thing I indirectly contributed to. Got in way earlier than the trolls onscreen and got out for unrelated reasons.
>>
>>68829346
Remember when it was enjoyable to read?
>>
File: 1327823597713.png (386 KB, 449x1280) Image search: [Google]
1327823597713.png
386 KB, 449x1280
>>68829346
I also found some years old comic that seems to be unexpectedly relevant?
>>
File: Kermit_Wiki[1].jpg (26 KB, 184x199) Image search: [Google]
Kermit_Wiki[1].jpg
26 KB, 184x199
>Tails gets trolled has better pacing, better arcs, a more organized chapter-structure, more updates and fewer hiatuses than Homestuck
>>
>>68829381
Is shitty furry sanic bullshit.
>>
>>68829098
ESPECIALLY KARKAT
Karkat has earned his fucking right to be relevant at this point.
>>
File: 82b[1].png (114 KB, 289x298) Image search: [Google]
82b[1].png
114 KB, 289x298
>>68829398
>Hating on TGT
>>
File: live with my parents.jpg (27 KB, 438x307) Image search: [Google]
live with my parents.jpg
27 KB, 438x307
>>68829381
I legitimately enjoyed Tails Gets Trolled.
>>
>>68829381
Too bad that it sucks at pandering to tumblr
>>
>>68829411
If someone did TGT but with the latest popular anime, cartoon and video-game characters tumblr would probably latch onto it for the ironic-value

Then again they probably hate TGT because its ~problematic~ so you'd have to tread lightly
>>
>>68828623
Mmm nice tumblr noses, i like them, very colorful, so distinct, 10/10 art style head and shoulders above the pack, so glad the artist had the courage to create a new and unique style all her own
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 80

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.