[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Create the Most Pants-On-Head Storyline You Can Think Of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1411914950729.jpg (238 KB, 1280x985) Image search: [Google]
1411914950729.jpg
238 KB, 1280x985
Here's mine:
>Gotham City gets a new corrupt mayor, who embezzles funds meant for social development
>Bruce Wayne tries to rally for more transparency and more funding for social projects, but finds that he isn't getting anywhere
>As a result of increased poverty rates, desperation causes crime to skyrocket once more, after Gotham had been the safest it has been in years
>Unable to deal with rapidly-deteriorating economic conditions in Gotham and unable to find work, many of Gotham's citizens relocate to Robinson Park and turn it into a self-sufficient society separate from the city. Seeing this society as a way for Gotham citizens to live safely and securely, Batman joins them.
>The GCPD is tasked with besieging the park and removing the people, but Batman is ready for them, waiting...

The name of the storyline? BATMAN CITY.
>>
Should've called it #OCCUPY BATMAN
>>
File: axl.jpg (44 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
axl.jpg
44 KB, 320x400
TAKE ME DOWN TO THE BATMAN CITY
WHERE THE POOR FOLKS LIVE
AND IT SMELLS REAL SHITTY
OH WON'T YOU PLEASE TAKE ME HOME
>>
Yet Another Crisis on Infinite Earths merges Quahog, Springfield, Gotham City, Bludhaven, and Hub City, and Mega-City One into one massive city. Homer Griffin and his family have to deal with psychopathic criminals, lunatic citiziens, and fascistic cops that secretly operate as brutal bone-breaking vigilantes.
>>
A long-time D-list villain has a revelation and comes up with a perfect solution to destroy all heroes. He builds an "inter-dimensional travel device" and disappears through it. Nothing seems to happen for at least five/six months.
Then the actual publishing company, be it DC or Marvel, announces a new series starring some old C-list hero written by a new writer nobody has heard of before. The story goes for a Grant Morrison-y "old forgotten hero tackles increasingly heavier problems" but also mixes it with a Breaking Bad-like plotline about the hero slowly becoming a villain. The series ends after X amount of issues with the hero turned full-fledged villain. A few months later, the same writer is tasked with writing a hero vs hero crossover event.
Halfway through the event, a magical hero realizes something is wrong and uses a spell to peer through dimensions, revealing that the "writer" is in fact the villain from the first story, who has travelled back into our world and got a job in comics. Now they need to find a way to deliver a message to the editors telling them of their new writer's real identity, which involves asking readers to write e-mails and letters to them. The villain realizes what's going on and starts mass-murdering the heroes during the last issues of the event, but on the very last one, suddenly the editors step in and everything gets resolved in a ridiculously quick, clean way that involves everyone getting resurrected.
The "writer" would be an actual writer or group of writers working under and doing interviews with a pseudonym.
>>
>>66247590
Fund it.
>>
How about:

>Superman defeats and deposes Darkseid, who is tried by the Tribune of Gallo for crimes against the cosmos.
>Apokalips is left without a leader, and Superman must temporarily become their leader.
>He intends on holding a democratic election, but first he feels that he must deal with the planet's most pressing issues, such as the overwhelming strife
>As time goes on, Superman finds that he has remained "temporary dictator" longer than he wished to, as Apokalips is so broken, simply importing a democracy into it's existing structure seems impossible
>>
>>66247340
Every superhero has his or her brain switched with a villain's for an entire year. But none of the villains know that the other villains have pulled the same trick, so they are all concerned with not letting the "heroes" know that they are really villains.
>>
Deadpool goes into space.
The people of Planet Who-Gives-A-Fuck need him to assassinate a wanted terrorist.
But then it turns out the terrorist didn't exist at all because it was a red herring or something and in his "pursuit", Deadpool himself becomes the terrorist.

He was hunting himself all along and he didn't even know it.
>>
>>66247340
Superman poops, and then the poop becomes Jimmy Olsen, and they make a prog-rock album together.
>>
Batman is tasked with protecting Will Smith. Just Will Smith, he's not playing a character or anything.
The main villain is a resurrected James Avery who sends Alfonso Ribeiro, Tommy Lee Jones, and Bill Pullman against Will Smith after making a deal with Darkseid.
After failing to protect Will Smith, Jaden Smith becomes the new Robin. Then Damian Wayne gets resurrected and sides with Darkseid/James Avery and then the CIA gets involved somehow. Bane does not make an appearance and instead the last third or so of the comic deals with CIA guy being the hero of the story.
>>
>>66247340
I thought you were going for Batman becoming mayor of Gotham. I was dissapoint.
>>
>>66250762
Also Jaden Smith!Robin is horribly incompetent as a fighter and instead outsmarts his foes using his insane, inane, and downright lame philosophy. This allows them to be stumped just long enough for Batman to ravage them.

And then Jaden Smith goes all Nightwing but his fate is that he and CIA guy get trapped in an endless stalemate of "How Can Our Eyes Be Real" and all those CIA guy sayings you should know by now. If that ever gets broken, shit gets real.
>>
>>66250793
Also Control Freak gets involved even though he exists in a separate continuity. Since the problem at hand is Hollywood actors and movies are his thing, there should be an arc where the CIA or whomever the fuck tries to use him to help them out but they get tired of his bullshit and then bring in the creators of Teen Titans Go to slap their shit around.
>>
>>66247590
Yes, please
>>
>>66250826
At the end even though Will Smith is still dead Earth-Whatever-The-Fuck-We're-Up-To-Now Will Smith is shown to have bigger and better plans. Maybe it's with a Lantern Corps, maybe it's with the Legion of Doom, a few things are hinted at but none directly explained.
>>
>>66247590

Why are you here and no writing comicbooks
>>
a guy sells his soul to a demon for a whip that creates gold coins, but there's a loophole - he can keep his soul if he can guess what the demon will give him for dinner. a talking snake tells the guy a demon grandma might be able to help him.
>>
>>66250565
I love it.
>>
The Punisher steals another one of Tony's Suits but actually keeps it this time and becomes the IRON PUNISHER.

Now he can take on higher tier villains rather than boring mafia/street thugs
>>
I pick up a random idea made of 3 random words.
Say
Chocolade
gangbang
car
Then I hire Dennis Hopeless to write it and give him bunch of teenage c-list characters
>>
>>66247340
>SJW Squad of Tumblr have a meeting
>>
>>66253236
Nah, it's rather clearly /co/. I mean they even hava a tripfag...
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.