[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So.... do you eat your pizzas hot or cold?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Happy.jpg (153 KB, 957x1300) Image search: [Google]
Happy.jpg
153 KB, 957x1300
So.... do you eat your pizzas hot or cold?
>>
>>7868453

that concluded the interview portion of this thread
>>
>>7868449
hot, but cold is ok too
>>
>>7868449
'za is only good cold with a healthy dollop of 'chup on it
>>
>>7868464
Maybe
>>
>>7868449
I eat homemade cold and the pizza I bought hot.
>>
Cold pizza is pretty dope. Most of the places here are 2 for 1 so get the best of both worlds.

Unless the existential dread sets in and I eat both to numb the pain and ennui of the neet wizard life.
>>
Hot and fresh is great, cold out of the fridge the next day is great, room temperature that's been sitting out for a few hours is meh. It's all good if you throw on some anchovies.
>>
I don't get how anyone who eats cold, especially for "breakfast", is still considered human
>>
>>7871102

My breakfast today was 2 cold slices of a frozen pizza I baked 3 days ago with an entire can of anchovies added.

The entire bedroom smelt of delicious salty fish, and I don't understand how anyone can have such terrible taste not to appreciate that kind of little pleasure in life. I'm guessing you buy shit tier pizza, and think it's normal not to eat the crust.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.