[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i've always wondered how long would it take to cook these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
i've always wondered how long would it take to cook these mother fuckers?
>>
That's a big rib.
>>
>>7867289
4u ;^D
>>
Considering that they're red, they're either barely cooked or heavily spiced, and considering it's prehistoric times, I'd say that they're barely cooked, if at all.

But despite the size of the portion, they're not absurdly thick, and smoking a thing of ribs that size wouldn't really take any longer than doing most other bbq.
>>
>>7867294
my mind always interpreted the red color as being barbecue sauce.
>>
they at that shit raw back then
>>
File: 1419346497217.gif (95 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1419346497217.gif
95 KB, 480x270
>>7867294
>>7867450
that's true, the Flintstone family did eat meat raw, back when they filmed this documentary.

....ALRIGHT

ANTI-AUTISM TRANSLATION OF TOPIC: How long would it take to cook a rack of ribs that were about 6 feet tall, four feet wide, and about a foot or two thick. Said animal is presumably an evolutionary ancestor of the chicken, so the flesh would presumably similar to poultry.
>>
>>7867644

HIV didn't even exist until the 70's. So you really think salmonella was an issue back in Flintstones' times? They even had gummy vitamins.
>>
>>7867666
nice trips you fucking /b/tard
>>
>>7867309
Same here anon.
>>
It look me the longest fucking time to realize those were ribs as a kid.
>>
>>7867666
HIV is theorized to have started as early as the 1920s.

It wasn't identified till about 50 years later since it's technically non-lethal.
>>
>>7867644
would say its like a really big thanksgiving turkey.. so 10-12 hours ?
>>
>>7867279
Well fuck me, I always thought it was a chair.
>>
File: book5.jpg (58 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
book5.jpg
58 KB, 640x426
>>7867279

>how long would it take to cook these mother fuckers?

For me, not long at all. I like things on the rare side.

Easy to cook though, you just need a good fire.
>>
File: Salad.png (336 KB, 707x607) Image search: [Google]
Salad.png
336 KB, 707x607
>>7868773

That captcha was a salad...
>>
>>7867279
>heat your pan until searing
>add dash of olive oil
>10 seconds one side
>10 seconds the other side
>spoon oil over caurved bit
>done

Perfect medium rear
>>
Tttt
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.