[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
big cheap meal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: May 2014 072.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
May 2014 072.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
I have a b&b/retreat that sleeps serves 14, i prepare and cook all meals daily, I am in a rut, this group who is here is regulars and I need a new idea for tommorow, I make "homestyle" shit on the reg.. meatloaf, lasagna,pork tenderloin, smoked brisket etc.. can you helpwith any ideas that can be cost effective, I have 40lbs of ck brest, and 30 ground beef on hand and a fuck ton of veggies, pastas etc... cant be to flashy cause the group is 50-65 old women
>>
50-65 people is a lot

Sage
>>
Your pic shows saguaros. What are those white things? Where was this taken?
>>
>>7859184
alien eggs

taken roswell new mexico
>>
>>7859178
14 is a lot for 1 to cook clean make beds take care of meeting room , breakfast lunch and dinner you fag fuck
>>
>>7859175
Cuban picadillo or marinated onions on roast pork, plantains, sliced summer avocado with lime and onion, pico de gallo for a topping, black beans, rice, big ol tres leches or flan for dessert or some mamey ice cream.

Old women probably like anything Barefoot Contessa Ina Garten would make...fresh stuff like that. Keep in mind they probably all take medication for reflux or cholesterol, blood pressure or stuff, but that people like to eat away from home like they don't cook at home, fried and hearty. Those that don't cook often will rave and crave well made prepared salads that are too fussy for day to day, egg and bacon rich potato salad, herbal pasta salad, funky slaws, roasted veggie filled stuff, minty fruit salads with feta.
>>
>>7859184
Some hippie shit the neighbors made.. AZ
>>
>>7859184
it's blown glass

t. glass artist
>>
>>7859191
>Some hippie shit the neighbors made.. AZ
Looks kind of Dale Chihuly-esque.
>>
>>7859190
thank you, this is what i was looking for, I have been doing this for 3 years, and I am just in a lull, I have gotton very creative with the slaws and salads its the protien that i am just stuck on... you have no idea what a bastard it can be when you get a group with health issues,vegan, veg, allergic to everything, to make it profitable and not consume your entire day, thanks again
>>
>>7859214
I feel for you. Good luck anon. Nothing is more exhausting than vegans. They have to have a literal mental health disorder to maintain their diet.
>>
>>7859191
Desert Botanical Garden?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.