[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kitchen horror stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 15
File: salmon steak.jpg (53 KB, 666x395) Image search: [Google]
salmon steak.jpg
53 KB, 666x395
>Working saute/char broil station at Outback Slavehouse
>Overcooked the salmon
>Fuck
>Sell it anyways. Slather a bit of butter on top make it look purdy. Has diamonds on it maybe expo won't notice its fucked
>Got 15 other entrees working no time to spark a new salmon steak
>Older guy (about 80yrs I think) chokes on his food
>Choking and gasping
>Ambulance arrives
>Gave himself a heart attack from panic of choking
>Dies in dining room
>He ordered the salmon

Did I kill him? I rarely think about this and don't feel any guilt but am still curious if it was that shitty salmon I pushed that made him choke.

What are some other linecooks/chefs horror stories? I'm talking about Mother's Day tier shit hitting the fan stories.
>>
File: oh god lol.gif (3 MB, 173x267) Image search: [Google]
oh god lol.gif
3 MB, 173x267
>>7856410
ahahahahhahaha
you just quit
your cooking literally killed someone
im fucking dying
>>
> work as Garde manger
>Client order Salad without onion/leek/etc he is allergic
> stop everything and clean my place, knifes, cutting board ,etc
> made a fresh salad with tomatoes from scratch
> made a fresh vinaigrette just for him
> waitress bring the salad to the client
> after a few minutes, guest turn red and blue in face
> had to use medicine against allergic reaction
> it turns out that I used a plastic cutting board to cut the tomatoes where somebody cuts onoins for prep 3 hours ago in the morning
>>
>>7856410
>curious if it was that shitty salmon I pushed that made him choke
Does it matter if it was the shitty one? All the salmon came off your station. You definitely killed him.

Either that or you're a big fat liar. Did the restaurant close temporarily after the death? Did the health dept come to look into it?
>>
>>7856443
We stopped serving food for about 20 minutes while the ambulance examined him. Was a Sunday late afternoon dinner rush so we had a bunch of food cooking up/getting old in the window. The proprietor/kitchen manager wasn't in and I don't think the FOH manager knew what the appropriate thing to do would be.
As soon as they moved the body out of the restaurant it was business as usual. The health department didn't come in and we didn't even get an inspection to my knowledge until several months afterwards which was probably the regular scheduled visit.
>>
>>7856450
Also cooked a bunch of free bloomin onions to arrive with meals to compensate for the wait. It was a shit show.
We had tickets hanging but weren't sure if we should spark the dishes or not while the medics were there.
>>
>>7856433
Damn did you get in hot water for that anon?
>>
>>7856457
even with the dishwasher... plastic cutting Boards are crap
>>
>>7856457
you mean lawsuit? no.. it's not possible to get suit for that here...
>>
>>7856433
that's remembered me an other story

> client said she had severe celiac, that I have to be careful...
> I said: no worries I cook asian style, no wheat products then..
> made some soy-ginger marinade for the fish
> was about to serve it , client ask: did you use gluten free soy sauce??
> look ingredient list on the bottle
> mfw : soy sauce made out of 70% wheat...

actually you have to check everything.. wheat is everywhere...
>>
>>7856474
Haha gluten free is the worst!!! The people that do it as a fad as opposed to having celiac used to drive me up the wall!

>Get a ticket the whole table is 'gluten free'
>Suurreeee they are..
>>
Okay here is another story of negligence on my part.

>Another Sunday at the slavehouse.
>Not even hungover, rather, still drunk from the night before. Nice 13 hour open to close shift ahead of me
>Working coldside/fry by myself.
>Cut myself with paring knife making a sundae
>Didn't realize I was cut. Alcohol makes you bleed for days when cut too
>Send out a salad with big ol'glob of blood in it
>Salad comes back and I remake it
>Apologize to the server for blood
>The proprietor comes storming back
>"What the fuck Anon!!! You trying to get me shut down!??!?!"
>He told the customer and the server that it was tomato juice in the salad bowl--not blood
>Only 2 hours into shift

I get mad because I am still bleeding and blood won't stop. Need water-resistant bandaid and finger condom which are locked in dry storage.

That was a fun day :) :) :)
>>
>>7856485
>be at restaurant with some people from college
>one guy asks for a burger with a gluten free bun
>asks him if he's a celiac
>"no i just wanted to try it out"
>bun crumbles and completely falls apart in his hands

dumbass
>>
>>7856519
My favorite gluten free story is some dummy ordering a blue cheese salad but 'gluten free'

Server reports back to table informing her that our blue cheese is not gluten free. Gets the blue cheese dressing AND croutons. Never met her but I hate her.
>>
Yes, but don't feel to bad about it. You had no way of knowing that was going to happen.
>>
Any other stories out there /ck?

I am foaming at the mouth waiting to hear the worst restaurant stories /ck has :D~~~
>>
>>7856769
Jesus you sound 12. Don't you have summer school
>>
once i worked 40+ hours a week making beautiful food, occasionally re-cooking for picky guests, and receiving compliments left and right, because i showed up sober, on time, and was good at my job.
>>
>>7856490
Quit your job you fucking hack
>>
>>7856474

The gluten in Soy sauce is pretty much fully hydrolized, it's very unlikely he would have a reaction to it.
>>
>>7860687
He works at Outback, they'd just hire another guy exactly like him
>>
File: faggot farm.jpg (41 KB, 600x746) Image search: [Google]
faggot farm.jpg
41 KB, 600x746
heeeeeeeeeee

>be me
>be a chef
>strap on the aprons, boys, it's time to make breakfast
>go to work
>i like to cook
>look at them eggs cookin.
>smell that bacon.
>hear that sizzlin.
>my pan is like an extension of my body. a seasoned appendage.

>bitchy old jewish lady comes in
>asks front desk if we can guarantee, GUARANTEE she won't eat anything with ANY pork product.
>manager says we can't GUARANTEE per se, but we'll do our best to accomodate her. : )
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

>jewish lady is buttmad and saying we oughta be able to guarantee "no pig".
>manager getting frustrated. she's about to collapse under the israeli assault.
>i hear this shit outside.
>wipe nose with thumb, pinky extended.
>my manager needs me.
>big smile. walk out there. "hi there, welcome to ______'s. i heard you're trying to avoid food products that come from pigs?"
>manager looks up at me in awe.
>the dradle-dog gesticulates generously. "YOU'RE the chef. YOU can GAER-AN-TEE me that NO POK PWODUCTS WILL BE IN MY MEAL CEEEEEAANCHU?"
>"oh, yeah, just let us know what you want from the menu and i'll check the ingredients on the stuff we're using for you. no problemo."
>"NO NO NO. I WANT YOU TO PROMISE ME. NO. PIG. YOU PEOPLE OUGHTA BE ABLE TO AT LEAST DO THAT."

>push up glasses.
>shing.
>heh.
>ototo a...
>"well, i already told you we'll do our best. you sound like you're trying to draw us into some weird, drawn out fiasco that'll leave us high and dry. i'm not putting the customers lining up behind you through that. have a nice day."
>back to the kitchen.
>the bacon smells great. i hear the sizzling. my oily appendage masterfully moves.

>the cantankerous kike leaves.

>later my manager thanked me, although i suspected i'd get in trouble. (that's why i walked away without listening for a response.)
>hot manager sex on the prep table later.
>i like to cook.
>>
>>7860775
Goddamnit dude I can only get so erect
>>
File: 1416651696835.jpg (137 KB, 749x696) Image search: [Google]
1416651696835.jpg
137 KB, 749x696
>>7860775
My life is the direct opposite of this, can you type out some more erotic literature for me. I mean everyday I go to work I actually have to fight the urge to kill myself. Everyone where I work (especially the wait staff) thinks I'm autistic (I know I'm not I was just raped as a kid). Please tell me more about your oily appendage.
>>
File: img (71).jpg (103 KB, 537x701) Image search: [Google]
img (71).jpg
103 KB, 537x701
>>7860789
Okay, this one, my child, is called The Pudding that Came Too Early.

I'm not one to let life get the best of me, but it wasn't always this way...

I was diagnosed with a spectrum disorder when I was 13. Lucky number, huh? Everyone picks on me. I mean everyone. Even my fucking dad, watching sports and throwing think-fast footballs that bounce off my retarded head. When was I going to escape this hell? Could I? Escape was unimaginable. This fucking hellhole they call middle America. What was my purpose? I certainly couldn't think of any use for me. I was a cold penis fucking a dry vagina.

I live every day in fear. My fears manifest themselves daily in the kitchen. I could kill myself. I should kill myself. Why not? I could easily just... A cut here... See that red spill off my wrist... I can't sleep. I see this food all the time and I can't stomach it. It's uncomfortable in here. And I feel like any second one of these Chads is gonna slug me. Whenever I try to become part of the crowd, they push me away. I hate myself.
>>
File: img (6).png (61 KB, 581x584) Image search: [Google]
img (6).png
61 KB, 581x584
In the depths of my sorrow, I came to a realization. Who was I? Nothing. And what can you take from nothing? Nothing! Therefore, I have nothing to lose. Somehow knowing I COULD end it all, that I had some degree of control after all, empowered me. What did I have to lose at this point? Nothing! I now thrust my ebullient member into the slavering vagina.

I did what I could only describe as letting go. I stopped...thinking. I reacted to everything immediately. My first thought--bam! I saw the enemy break before me, sneering comments and shitty judgements overturned. I was like Sauron at the beginning of the first LotR movie, swinging my club and knocking away opponents like bowling pins.

I went home, spent. I didn't care anymore. I didn't care. I had no fear for tomorrow because I knew all these thoughts were just that--thoughts. I didn't try to catch the football this time. I let it break a window. Nice one, pops. It was so funny I took my tapioca pudding out of the microwave too early. When I ate it, it was cold. Damn.

Well, that's what I get for being autistic.
>>
>>7860775
>chef
>cooking eggs and bacon

Not buying it.
>>
>>7860834
>>7860837
If this isn't pasta...

Speaking as someone with autism, I have a job I enjoy, a cute girlfriend who is amazing, and I'm taking college classes successfully all while pursuing my hobby of acting on the side in the community.

It doesn't matter if you're autistic or not
You just gotta push and eventually you'll get to a better place

It's all about your mindset
I don't mean if you have or don't have autism or any other thing
I mean your attitude

But I'm probably wasting my time on a post that's just copy and pasted

If not

Step up
>>
a
>>
b
>>
btw this is the /ck/ mumble
mumble-us.cleanvoice.ru 50688
>>
>>7856469
no he mostly meant did your boss give you shit.
>>
>>7860851
It really depends on the level of autism you have. There are autists like you who function in the world well enough, then you have fedoras with no self-awareness like Chris-chan, finally you have the full blown ETSUBATSU kids who will probably never be able to do anything productive in civilized society.
>>
Worked at a Welsh Pub as the dish-bitch for 2 years. Both the chef and owner were full blown alcoholics, I don't think I ever saw them sober in my whole life. I have a few really funny stories of them both.

>Owner stumbles into the back of house blackout drunk.
>Mumbles something along the lines, "Anon, you're a fookin great dishwasher, fookin great lad."
>Walks towards the line, looks at the wings ready to be taken by servers, stumbling around the cooks who are running around during dinner rush.
>Grabs at a wing on one of the plates, scarfs it down making weird gutteral noises
>All the kitchen staff is just looking at him like wtf man
>The chef says, "Fuck Ciaran you cant just eat the wings off the fucking plates god-damn man now I gotta make another pound of wings."
>Ciaran just replies with a laugh and says hes going to go play some darts in the dining room with his friends because they just installed a new dartboard that takes up the space of about 4 tables.

>Another time, owner and chef are wasted, it was St. Paddys day
>Owner comes back wearing his liverpool jersey that he never removed, offers me a pint of beer for being a fookin amazing dishwasher
>I was 15 at the time, but I took it because why not
>Watch him and chef talk for about 2 minutes, and in that time they both finished full pints
>The lobby is a time, everyone is playing with the new dartboard because all the regulars were all alcoholics from the UK
>Owner says hes going to go grab the chef and everyone in the kitchen staff pints
>Comes back, and everyone starts drinking and having a good time
>I watch in awe as the chef and owner chug their pints in literally 3 seconds
I swear they drank at least 10 pints over just dinner service.
>>
>>7863199
as someone studying to be a Dr. i have a tough time reconciling my semi-optimism with this. I'd like to pretend that people can always be cured but it's not true. There's always the super-autists (or substitute whatever disorded) that can't and won't be able to function properly in society ever. Which isn't a popular opinion at all but w/e.
>>
>>7863215
One last story

>Halloween night, dinner service is winding down to an end and chef is absolutely fucked
>Managed to spill lobster bisque all over his coat and pants because he was so drunk
>Chef decides since its Halloween, hes going to carve a jack o lantern
>Says hes going to the store and will be right back with a pumpkin
>Kitchen staff is confused, but what can they say hes the fucking chef
>Chef returns later with a big pumpkin, a fake plastic machete, and a pint in his hand still wearing his lobster-bisque stained outfit
>Only god knows what happened in that grocery store with drunk chef stumbling around looking for pumpkins with a quart of lobster bisque all over his uniform
>Chef starts to carve out the pumpkin and makes a shitty jack o lantern, almost cutting his hand off twice
>Proceeds to laugh sounding like Seth Rogen with stage 3 lung cancer, and jams the fucking jack o lantern on his head
>Picks up the plastic machete, tries to take a swig of his beer through the jack o lanterns mouth but misses and spills it all over the pumpkin and says "look I'm Halloween!"
>Goes to the dining room wearing a jack o lantern and a lobster bisque stained chef uniform yelling "I'm Halloween! I'm Halloween!"
>All the drunk people from the UK, including the owner, cheer and take a drink with the chef
This was the best job I ever had, sometimes I miss it because of all the funny shit the owner and chef did.
>>
>>7856455
>spark

is this shit chain lingo for "fire"?
>>
bumping for interest.
Especially more welsh pub stories.
>>
>>7858703
40 hours a week is nothing in a professional kitchen. Come back when it's 100 and see if you still feel the same.
>>
File: tumblr_llm52maiga1qh5j1v.jpg (49 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_llm52maiga1qh5j1v.jpg
49 KB, 500x372
>>7856410
"It was...THE SALMON MOUSSE."
>>
File: 1464432350187.jpg (145 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464432350187.jpg
145 KB, 800x1200
>be noob line cook 2 months into job
>slide tray onto rack not knowing there's a smaller tray with apple crumble pies on the back
>tray falls over as i push mine in, thankfully manage to save 3 of the 5
>throw them out into garbage as angry old indian dishwasher is peeling potatoes
>he flips out, yelling at me in broken english for throwing it away when he washed the floor an hour ago
>picks apple crumble out of garbage (which by this time was filled with potato peel, chicken bones, veggies, and a million other things swept up off the floor) and puts it back on tray
>i yell at him about adhering to basic hygiene (i've since given up on this)
>he blows me off, acts like he doesn't understand what i was saying

I fucking hate my coworkers so much.
>>
>>7863242
I have had a kind of shitty day, and this turned it around 180 degrees. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>7864258
indians are the worst people to work in a kitchen with and hygeine is only part of it.
>>
>old lady comes into our bistro
>asks what salads we have
>rattle off all our salads
>"what does the X salad have on it?"
>tell her what comes on the salad
>"what dressing does that come with?"
>tell her what dressing it comes with
>"what does the dressing have in it?"
>list all the ingredients in the homemade dressings
>she insists we read her what's in the store bought ones, too
>she repeats this with EVERY FUCKING SALAD and we have like seven different salads
>does the same goddamn thing with all three of our soups

90% of what we sell is soup or salad, so we have two huge whiteboards right next to the register that lists EVERY FUCKING THING SHE ASKED. What we have, what's in what we have, everything.

Bitch ends up ordering a Cobb salad and a bowl of tomato basil soup. Takes two bites, sends the salad back. Doesn't want chopped bacon on it. Gets the second salad, complains that there's too much blue cheese on it but declines having us make her a new one. Makes a face while she picks the sliced egg off. Takes a spoon of her tomato basil soup, sends it back because there was "too much basil" and asks for her money back for it. Finishes her salad, and as she's leaving she tells us the baguette that came with her meal was too chewy in the most disgusted tone she could muster.

I have never in my life come as close to punching an old woman in the face as I did on that day.
>>
>>7856410
why would over cooked salmon kill someone? Sounds like they would have choked on their food even if it was raw. Forgive yourself senpai it will be ok.
>>
>>7860775
That was a good read.
>>
>>7864284
do they poo in the loo in work or what
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 311x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 311x279
never knew if it was really true but there's a story of a girl wearing a metal bracelet and getting her arm stuck in a deep fryer
>>
>>7864465

>wearing jewellery
>in a kitchen

I'm calling bullshit but I've also learned not to underestimate the lack of proper oversight and supervision in kitchens.
>>
>>7864023
i suppose it was a part time job... like 3 days/week
>>
>>7864044
..... but I didn't eat it!!!
>>
>>7864465
i heard about a guy who slipped during the cleaning of the ventilation system of the kitchen and landed with his feet in the deep fryer still hot...
>>
Not me personally but I watched it happen.
>Working at the crack house
>Closing time
>Co-worker just turned off the flat top and is going to start cleaning it.
>co-worker is high out of his fucking mind, smoked a joint out back while doing a trash run.
>uses a cleaning gel mixed with fresh oil to clean the grill.
>he is too fucking high to be careful and splashes molten jellied grease and cleaning agent all over his bare forearm.
>when he finally peels the goo and most of his hair and skin off, he cant go home or even talk to management.
>workplace injuries require a drug test

The fucker ended up with 3rd degree burns on most of his forearm. I knew basic first aid and wound care from having a weird childhood, so I patched him up and directed him on how to care for it. He ended up with a blister the size of a grapefruit on his arm. Managed to never pop it.

I got a ton more if people want them.
>>
>>7864620
share.
>>
>>7864620
that's remember me:

> work in kitchen , in hurry as usual
>take a huge pot of boiling water from fire
> somehow slip a bit on wet floor
> part of the boiling water splash over my two forearms
> manage to not let falling the pot and try not to think about my arms
> continue to work till the end of the shift
> after the shift when I looked my forearms I saw blisters big as half grapefruits...

i was going on work the next days as like nothing happened ...
>>
File: womencooking2.jpg (861 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
womencooking2.jpg
861 KB, 2272x1704
>>7864715
>take a huge pot of boiling water from fire
>boiling water from fire
> from fire

Shitty third worlder confirmed.
Probably poo in loo
>>
>>7860687
Seriously. Jail time would be enough.
>>
>>7864729
most Kitchens work with Gas fire ...
>>
File: 16degrees_xl.jpg (51 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
16degrees_xl.jpg
51 KB, 600x360
>>7864760
No shit sherlock...who the fuck takes water from the fire??? Usually it is a cook top/stove top etc.
Only shit tier country's use "fire"
You know fire right? That white man's magic...
>>
>>7860775
This plays out like a really bad Adam Sandler scene, like the voices, the scenerio where he bangs the hot manager.

He probably plays the old jewish woman as well, in that stupid fucking voice.
>>
>>7864763
why so angry? your mom didn't make you tendies today?
>>
File: IMG_20160709_215518.jpg (3 MB, 3120x4208) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160709_215518.jpg
3 MB, 3120x4208
>be me
>try my hand at cooking chow mein like I always do
>"fuck, I ran out of quality chinese rice wine"
>get a $2 bottle of shaoxing "cooking" wine since that was the only thing left
>use that instead
>cook meal
>mfw that shit was so nasty and salty that I might've been preserved underneath the sands of egypt had I ate it

Never buy shitty shaoxing "cooking" wine for chinese cuisine anons, it's salted to hell and tastes like absolute trash.

I'm still salty, pic related, apologies for questionable quality.
>>
>>7864766
No tendies in africa. I sad.
Had to eat sister tonite. And not eat in good southern way
>>
Short one before work
>Crack house
>Some one ordered a steak, and the grill cook that day was some greasy mexican.
>at some point moving the steak he drops it
> TFW he is mexican so he fucking kicks it with the side of his foot like it was a soccer ball
>kicks it twice into the air, and onto the plate.
>tries to SERVE it.
>Gets mad at me when I throw the whole thing out.

"It never touched the floor"

It touched the bottom of your foot you fucking shit.
>>
>>7864620
>Treating 3rd degree burns outside of a hospital.
Bullshit.
>>
>>7865336
When you have no health insurance, and seeking workman's comp would get you fired, you get desperate. I was mistaken that it was mostly 3rd. It was mostly 2nd, but parts developed the characteristic leathery texture of a 3rd degree.
>>
>>7856410
I've had some way overcooked chared salmon before. it can make me choke and gag from being way overpowering like eating a brickett. I'd say yes it likely contributed to him dying. but at the same time if you under cooked it he could have died slower from fud poisoning
>>
>>7860775
>>i like to cook.
you also like to type like a faggot but ill give you props for boning your boss
>>
>>7863242
That was wonderful. Thanks!
>>
>>7863242
>"look I'm Halloween!"
fugg
>>
File: 1460660127063.jpg (12 KB, 284x288) Image search: [Google]
1460660127063.jpg
12 KB, 284x288
>>7863242
>>
>>7865350
>I was mistaken
No, you're just a moron. Hence why you work an entry level job that pays $12 an hour.
>>
>>7864773
>mfw that shit was so nasty and salty that I might've been preserved underneath the sands of egypt had I ate it
I hope you enjoyed writing that as much as I did reading it.
>>
>>7856485
Could be a celiac's meeting you know. or one person has it but they're all planning on sharing a bit of their food with each other
>>
>>7856485
People with IBS also react to gluten, along with people with wheat allergies. It's the people who uses the C-word and then follows up with "I've never been tested but..." you should punch in the face.
>>
>>7856485
Just shut up and do the job you're being paid for. Your work ethic is shit.
>>
I've only served raw chicken once and it was because I worked a double the night before and got fucking plastered and went into work hungover as shit and wasn't paying attention
Never again do I drink before going to work.
The shame is still with me
>>
>>7864343
She was a kike, wasn't she?
>>
>>7863242

When you know ypur likely cause of death is liver failure best let people remember you as a happy drunk.
>>
>>7864763
hey man, he was probably just using my mixtape, np
>>
>>7866784

Probably.
>>
File: 1427688144095.jpg (16 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
1427688144095.jpg
16 KB, 255x200
this is kinda the opposite of the topic here, but when the hell else am i gonna share this

>work at pizza hut
>answer phone
>she-boon
>"Medium han-toss sawsiss an cheese
>wit VERY VERY LIGHT SAWSE
>hassa be VERY light sawse mah granson allergic."
>(me) "Ma'am, we can make it with NO sauce, no problem!"
>(nigress) "NAW I still want some sawse onit."
>mfw
>>
>>7860775
god damn this was a masterfully written post
>>
File: 1468186960669.jpg (65 KB, 605x640) Image search: [Google]
1468186960669.jpg
65 KB, 605x640
>>7867435
Shoot yourself with smaller bullets to build up immunity to bigger ones
Same thing with pizza sauce
>>
>>7856490
what did you need to use a knife for when making a sundae?
>>
>>7867742
fruit, you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>7863225
As a Paediatrician- I laugh at your naivity. 'All people can be cured' LOL. Work one day in the industry and you'll see for yourself.
>>
>>7860775
Best post all week.
>>
>>7864469
I'd like to say that's bullshit but I worked 3 years at walmart in the deli. Prissy bitches got assigned to us all the time, they never "remember" they had it on.
>>
>working on mothers day
>dishwasher starts leaking water from the in pipe
>literally an inch of water on the floor
>have to build a levee out of tea towels and trash bags to stop it getting out of the kitchen
>have to call the boss and get him to come over and shut off the water main
>>
>>7856410
not ur fault
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.