[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gonna probably end up in this shitplace over the summer. I already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1024px-KFC_logo.svg.png (138 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1024px-KFC_logo.svg.png
138 KB, 1024x1024
Gonna probably end up in this shitplace over the summer. I already worked in a kitchen so I got some experience, but that was hotels and shit. I can't even imagine what it is like. Just putting stuff in deepfryer?

Help me out on this, cu/ck/s.
>>
File: theend.jpg (83 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
theend.jpg
83 KB, 600x600
Just one piece of advice... if the colonel wants to have his way with you, you let the colonel have his way with you. Don't struggle, don't resist, don't fight.

You want to go home with all of your organs, don't you? And you don't want to carry your nose and ears home in a brown paper bag.
>>
>>7854336
I'm not a cat, I can chill.
>>
>>7854337
>>7854456
Christ you're pathetic
>>
>>7854337
>>7854456
This is /ck/, you fuck, stop BUMPING your shitty fast food thread.

If you actually want an answer, no, you should not work there, as it will not improve your future employability, you will have to clean multiple deep fryers on a regular basis, you will constantly smell like bad chicken, and what's more, the food is not even good, either for you, or for the customer.

You should seriously go talk to the chef or kitchen manager at literally anywhere else.
>>
>>7854461
>>7854481

What the fuck. I made a thread and I'm waiting for answers so I bumped it up. What are you some fucking mongoloid? This is /ck/, I was guessing that some of us might worked in KFC at some point in their lives so I was hoping to get some echo on the job. What the fuck...

I don't like Burger King, I don't like Mc, I don't like KFC, I'm just stuck in a medium sized city with nothing to eat and KFC as the only possible job opportunity I as a student can find in the nearest future. Fucking cunts.
>>
>>7854639
Slow board means you don't need to bump you cunt
>>
>>7854648
Chill down pussyfart.
>>
>>7854639

Faggot
>>
File: 1462827905668.jpg (118 KB, 787x830) Image search: [Google]
1462827905668.jpg
118 KB, 787x830
OP status: told
>>
>>7854639
Fucking entitled kids.
>>
>>7854639

fucking anus-WREKT you butt-devastated PUCCI bitch boi
>>
>>7854337
>>7854348

this is a slow board, homie. you need to chill the fuck out.
>>
File: 1466055554812.jpg (64 KB, 800x526) Image search: [Google]
1466055554812.jpg
64 KB, 800x526
ahahaha op got fuckin rekt
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.