[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teach me how to make the perfect pizza dough. Please dont use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 2015-10-06-summer-smith.png (530 KB, 850x1201) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-06-summer-smith.png
530 KB, 850x1201
Teach me how to make the perfect pizza dough.

Please dont use Amerifat measurements.
I dont want to be told to use cups of things use grams you uncivilised burgers.
>>
>>7847956
Summer has a summer voice but she looks unattractive in the show's artstyle.
>>
File: stretching pizza.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
stretching pizza.webm
3 MB, 800x450
It's just bread, usually with a splash of oil. Make a pile of flour, add spoonfuls of yeast, salt and oil, mix in water until there's no dry flour left. Shove it around until it's smooth and leave it alone for a few hours. I usually make it in the morning, because if you let it sit for most of a day you don't need to bother kneading as much.

If you want grams, it'll be something like 500g flour, 300g water, 10g each of the other things.
>>
This one is great, but unfortunately it's in cups and spoons.

http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/recipes/pizza/All-Purpose-Pizza-Dough
>>
>>7847965
The VA irl is a little cute. I use to watch Greek in which she was the main before R&M. She is one of Frasier's many children.
>>
File: image.png (251 KB, 327x338) Image search: [Google]
image.png
251 KB, 327x338
>shadbase
>>
File: 1467599541673.jpg (53 KB, 595x398) Image search: [Google]
1467599541673.jpg
53 KB, 595x398
>shad
>>
>>7848498
>>7848502
>complaining about Shadbase

it's like you hate women with dicks or something
>>
I've got one, mix 250g flour and 20g of sugar in a bowl and then add 350g of warm water mixed with 10g of yeast and a dash of oil and knead it into dough and then put 9 mm of lead into your brain because you're too stupid to google conversions and write it down for future use
>>
>>7848541
>put 9 mm of lead into your brain
I think 115 grains is the best result, but some insist on 124 grains.
>>
>>7848522
No, I hate poop and licking buttholes

seriously, what the fuck is up with people and rimjobs
>>
>>7848581
>I hate licking buttholes

fuck you
>>
>>7848581
Feels good to get it licked, man.
>>
http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1016230-robertas-pizza-dough

i use standard 405 flour though
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.