[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went to a 7-11 tonight to try their pizza. With the exception
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I went to a 7-11 tonight to try their pizza.

With the exception of grade school cafeteria pizza, this was quite possibly the worst pizza I'd ever had.

It was 55 cents more than an equivalent pizza from Little Caesars... and they were far better than this.
>>
>>7845492
gee whiz whooda thunk pizza from a gas station would be bad?
>>
Does 7-11 not sell anchovies?
>>
It's really not that bad. I like it, to be honest. The first time I had it, I didn't really think it was great but it got better after going back. You have to eat all of it as soon as you get it or it gets diseased.

Never had Little Caesars.
>>
I think Joey reviewed a 7-11 pizza and he said it wasn't that bad.
>>
File: IYQKpfv.jpg (54 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
IYQKpfv.jpg
54 KB, 533x400
>>7845495

For comparison, I used to have pizza from Casey's General Store (gas station chain) in the Midwest when I lived there, and it was miles above this.
>>
File: M7RYRBm.gif (1 MB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
M7RYRBm.gif
1 MB, 500x461
>>7845512

>Casey's Breakfast Pizza
>>
>>7845495
Well OP is a dumb fuck iShitter so that should have told you everything you need to know
>>
>>7845492
It is a Japanese company. What did you expect? Did you really think they knew how to make a pizza?
>>
>>7846560
How is 7-11 Japanese? It was founded in 1920s America
>>
>>7846573
7-11 got transferred to a Japanese holding company in the late 80's. 7-Eleven Inc's parent company is 7-Eleven Japan, which is owned by Seven & I Holdings.
>>
>>7846573
>In October 1990, the heavily indebted Southland Corp. filed a pre-packaged Chapter 11 bankruptcy in order to transfer control of 70% of the company to Japanese affiliate Ito-Yokado.

>Southland exited bankruptcy in March 1991, after a cash infusion of $430 million from Ito-Yokado and Seven-Eleven Japan. These two Japanese entities now controlled 70% of the company, with the founding Thompson family retaining 5%. In 1999, Southland Corp. changed its name to 7-Eleven, Inc., citing the divestment of operations other than 7-Eleven. Ito-Yokado formed Seven & I Holdings Co. and 7-Eleven became its subsidiary in 2005.
>>
7-11 is japanese!!!!!!

Their pizza is ok. Not worst than an at home oven pizza.
>>
File: THEBEST.jpg (42 KB, 328x272) Image search: [Google]
THEBEST.jpg
42 KB, 328x272
>>7846552
>>
$5 Pizza Tier Rankings

1. Little Caesars
500. Wal-Mart ("Marketside")
100000000. 7-11
>>
>>7846555
>le iPhone is bad maymay
Wow anonymous you are fitting in so well here ;)
>>
>>7845512

CASEY'S PIZZA
>>
I was actually just going to make a thread about Sev's pepperoni pizza and how great it is for the price.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.