[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Burger King Mac-n-Cheetos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: mac-n-cheetos-box.jpg (1006 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
mac-n-cheetos-box.jpg
1006 KB, 1080x1080
I didn't see a thread about this yet? And I know /ck/ loves fast food.
Who's tried them? Opinions?
>>
decided to try them after seeing the poster in the window, they're 'okay' it's like munching into a puffed cheeto with day old mac n cheese in the center
>>
File: 1466453984302.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1466453984302.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>7834659
The texture is like biting into a day old Dog Turd you found outside.

If you can get past that, they actually taste decent. Just another unhealthy fast food
>>
Its unusual, and the idea intrigues me. I have a feeling Ill be disappointed, sounds like the texture of the pasta inside is shitty?
But that said, its definitely something I wont be able to make at home, so I'm real curious.
And yes, this definitely isn't something Amerifats really needed, but are getting anyway.
>>
File: You are retarded.png (254 KB, 448x450) Image search: [Google]
You are retarded.png
254 KB, 448x450
In concept, these are delicious as fuck.

The problem is by the time it gets to your mouth, the macaroni has been frozen prior, and is most likely 1-2 days old.

If they fried these up fresh in the store, I'm sure they could get away with charging another $0.50 or so. The mac and cheese feels so obviously 'different'. Its like KFC Mac and Cheese sat in a fridge for 3 days.
>>
They taste like cheesy tots
>>
>>7834810
Made by someone who cant cook
>>
>>7834678
>>7834809
So they are horrible, which is what I figured. God, BK sucks so very hard.
>>
Reviewbrah said they were were disgusting and he eats junk food for a living
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz06BDg-Tzc
>>
>>7834659
they are shit
all other fast food places does it better with just deep frying cheese and leaving out the noodles
>>
>>7834851
I think he meant that it looked disgusting on the inside because he said 'not bad, but disgusting' while showing the inside.
>>
>>7834659
They are god teir if they are just freshly made. Fresh 8/10 old 3/10
>>
>>7834659
The pasta seems like such a fucking mistake. Haven't had them but just with my imagination I believe that it is a bad move and they should have just been filled with cheese sauce that has a thick consistency.
>>
>>7834659
They were so worried thinking weather they could do it or not they didn't stop to think if they should do it.
>>
What is it with all these fast food concept pieces? Why can't they just focus on making a bangin' burger and fries? Maybe a chicken sandwich or something.

Imagine if they spent all those R&D resources on food quality.
>>
>>7834659
>I didn't see a thread about this yet
>has been spammed for two weeks now
>>
>>7834659
Burger King pulled off combining two things that you'd never think would go together without fucking it up. That's huge in and of itself, but the fact that it's actually good is mind-blowing. I'm ashamed that I like them so much, but I keep telling myself they're a testament to American ingenuity to make myself feel less guilty.

I could really go for some right now.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.