[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a part of the Utz lifestyle, I'll admit it...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 595x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 595x300
I'm a part of the Utz lifestyle, I'll admit it...
>>
Nothing like opening a bag of chips and getting a giant whiff of sewage and swamp ass.
>>
>>7834163
Dem crab and Tabasco chips though
>>
>>7834163
So what's special about them
Are they 'artisan' chips or cheap as fuck?
>>
>>7835005
They're cheap and they have a lot of flavors.
>>
>>7834665
They got a new one, fried dill pickle. Zapp's Cajun Dill are better though, they use peanut oil.
>>
>>7835005
Nope. Cheap and tasty.
>>
>>7835009
>>7835005
$4.30 for a 8.5 ounce bag they're not that cheap. but they go on sale often. You can see the orange sell stickers in the OP's pic
>>
UTZ is a direct store delivery product, meaning a salesman from UTZ delivers and merchandises the chips at grocery stores and convenience stores. This means the chips are often as fresh as you'll find potato chips at the store and you have more leeway with requesting flavors that the store may not always keep.

As receiver for a regional grocery chain, I could order any variety of chips from the UTZ salesman for a customer.
>>
>>7835025
Damn you're getting ripped
>>
>>7835025
>ground beef
>$3.60
>16 ounces

>potato chips
>$8.10
>16 ounces.

But fucking why?
>>
>>7835612

>ground beef
>$3.60
>16 ounces
>also 75% water

>potato chips
>$8.10
>16 ounces
>5% water

>beef jerky
>$28.00
>16 ounces
>5% water
>>
Only a putz likes the Utz.
>>
>>7834163
I always feel like I'm being surreptitiously marketed to when talking to people about Utz, and this thread is doing nothing to alleviate that suspicion. But I do really like the few varieties I've tried of theirs. I usually only see them at thrift stores and the occasional mom-n-pop corner store that inexplicably still exist in 2016. Never seen them at a major chain.
>>
Utz are better than Nuts
>>
>>7836529
stop existing
>>
File: 5854088_orig.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
5854088_orig.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
i fuck with these come at me
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.