[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/alcohol/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
File: Makers_Mark.jpg (853 KB, 2140x3240) Image search: [Google]
Makers_Mark.jpg
853 KB, 2140x3240
Alcohol general

Favourite brand of bourbon?
>>
>pretending you like the taste of alcohol

my favourite brand of anything is whatever is the cheapest shit to ease and shorten the transition to death
>>
File: wild-turkey-101[1].jpg (278 KB, 750x2000) Image search: [Google]
wild-turkey-101[1].jpg
278 KB, 750x2000
>>7833123
You posted it. Runner up goes to pic related.
>>7833127
t. 16 year old
>>
>>7833135
Thats my 2nd too senpai, good taste confirmed
>>
>>7833702
It's overrated but still good.

I don't like the high-proof shit tho.

Old Grandad is fucking great
>>
Maker's tastes like shit. If you're going to mix it: fine, whatever.
I drink Bulliet as my go-to but prefer 2bar.
Four Roses has plenty of good varieties (age, batch size).
Rowan's Creek, despite being a MGP sourced product, is super tasty.
High West's Bourye (Bourbon and Rye blend) or Son of Bourye is fucking GREAT.

But, yeah, 2Bar is excellent.
>>
File: cm_10_25.jpg (761 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
cm_10_25.jpg
761 KB, 1920x1200
>tfw live in the UK
>can't find rye fucking anywhere
Bulleit and Buffalo Trace are my go-to, had four roses once and it was great

I just wish this country didn't have such a raging hard-on for scotch and diversified its bourbon selection a little
>>
I've got three days off and whilst I haven't bought a bottle of bourbon in like two weeks I'm really jonesing for booze. I know I'll just feel like shit once I have the first drink though. Obviously I'll feel better once I continue drinking but I'll feel so low with the first few.

I really should just go without. Need something to keep my mind off it.
>>
>>7834037
>Bulleit

been drinking some bulleit lately and believe it or not jim beam something something $50 price range version
>>
>>7834141
lift some weights man, keeps me occupied enough
>>
>>7834179
what
>>
>>7833123
Babbys 21 first bottle

>"heh, I'm a refined drinker too, heh heh"

Seriously? Grow up and suck back whatever alcohol you can get your hands on like a real al/ck/
>>
>>7833123
Big fan of blantons only buy it when its at costco tho
>>
>>7834221
>grow up and suck back whatever will get you wasted like a proper child
FTFY
>>
>>7833123
I did a shot of makers mark at a wedding recently and it wasn't terrible, I now know what I like to drink
>>
File: 01-johnnie-walker-black-label.png (362 KB, 945x1058) Image search: [Google]
01-johnnie-walker-black-label.png
362 KB, 945x1058
>>7833123
>>7833135
good choices, but here comes a superior brown liquor
>>
>>7834037
Check Masterofmalt or thewhiskyexchange anon
>>
File: GlenPride.jpg (62 KB, 250x500) Image search: [Google]
GlenPride.jpg
62 KB, 250x500
Bumping with a giggle.
>>
I'm usually a beer guy but I'm trying to minimize the amount of calories I take in.

What's the best diet soda/alcohol mix?
>>
>>7833123
Can someone from Russia or Slavic Europe tell me what brand of Vodka to buy to impress my Slavic friends? (they range from Albanian, Russian to southern Russian)

I have Russian Standard but don't wanna look like a gimmick
>>
>>7835290
Gin and tonic is literally the single healthiest alcoholic drink you can get

Vodka and diet lemon-lime soda is also a decent alternative
>>
File: brbon_geo33.jpg (213 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
brbon_geo33.jpg
213 KB, 900x1200
Depends on how much you wanna spend.
$20ish Evan Williams single barrel.
35$ Henry Mckenna
45$ four roses single barrel
50-70 is where it starts to get interesting. My favorites are Bookers, EH Taylor (any run), blantons, pic related is my favorite at these moment. Stagg Jr, it'll run you about $60.

If it's not obvious I love me some bourbon.
>>
File: gin-and-tonic.jpg (42 KB, 337x462) Image search: [Google]
gin-and-tonic.jpg
42 KB, 337x462
>>7835290
Gotta fight that malaria.
>>
>>7835314
>>7835337
>gin and tonic

Does this shit even taste good?

Would something like diet sprite or mountain dew be good with vodka or rum?
>>
>>7835314
Gin and tonics are great, but this guy is talking out his ass. Quinine is an anti-malarial compound but unless you live in a third-world shithole that is of no consequence to anyone, and most commercial tonic has just as much sugar as sodas.
>>
Isd 1 drink per hour enough to stave off withdrawals? It's very difficult to do at the moment because my stomach lining is fucked up right now. So I won't bother if it won't even help.

I normally drink a fifth a day.
>>
>>7835344
>Does this shit even taste good?
>Would something like diet sprite or mountain dew be good with vodka or rum?

G&T probably isn't going to be a good match for a child's palate like the one you have.
>>
>>7835344
It's brilliant.

Vodka, yes. Rum is too overpowering for those mixers.
>>
>>7835358
>mixed drinks
>adult palate

ok bud

Like I said, I'm a beer guy. I know nothing about mixed drinks or cocktails. They've always seemed too feminine for me.

I just want something that tastes good for the least amount of calories possible.
>>
>>7835344
Every gin and tonic is different, there is bound to be one combination that you like.
I was never a gin drinker until I tried a few different G&Ts on holiday, the range and variety is outstanding.
What flavours do you prefer? Citrus? Aniseed? Cinnamon? Apples?
>>
>>7835365
They all sound good. I'm just not in the mood to drink something neat or close to it right now.
>>
>>7835349
>this guy is talking out his ass
That's just the legend of why gin and tonic is a thing, I didn't make it up.
>>
>>7835362
>I know nothing about mixed drinks or cocktails.
You're correct, they're a faggots drink.
>>
Favorite cheap rum?
>>
>>7835373
A G&T mixed properly is like soda, that shit goes down easy
>>
>>7835429
Any recommendations?
>>
>>7835448
Glass full of ice, mix Tanqueray 10 with Fever Tree elderflower at 2:3 ratio, squeeze a bit of lemon juice and garnish with the zest
>>
>>7835485
Thanks, but I think I'll just buy some diet Sprite and Vodka.
>>
>>7835486
Your loss
>>
any chance of getting high quality aged whisky for around 30-40$ like you can with rum? You can pick up a 12 year old rum for like 32$. talkin your appleton, el dorado, etc.

all i ever see in that price range is maybe knob creek or bulleit. i usually buy old granddad 100 or evan williams bottled in bond for 16-18$

>>7835406
how cheap you talkin?

shit like captain morgan, sailor jerry, blackheart, kraken, baccardi?

if you want to just get uber fucked up, go with baccardi 151.

good mixers are stuff like
meyers dark, goslings black seal, cruzan black strap, plantation, mount gay white

you want sipping stuff? look for the aged (usually 7 year+) stuff like appleton, el dorado, zaya, pussers, brugal, plantation, diplomatico, pampero.

the most expensive thing on that list should be maybe $40 if the pricing is gay where you live.

if you're in the UK market, pick up pussers 15year old with the red label. amazing stuff.
>>
>>7835486
You are a colossal fag.
>>
Diet Coke and Evan Williams, how am I doing?
>>
does all gin taste like pinecones? i tried beefeater and then new amsterdam.

beefeater was straight up ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT FOREST FIRES tier botanical

new amsterdam had some citrus i think, but still, mostly botanicals.
>>
>>7835686
If you want more citrus, go for Bombay. It's my gin of choice, has strong hints of lemon, juniper, and licorice.
>>
>>7833127
>>7833135
Am I also a 16 yo. if i dont like the taste of alcohol and only drink it because im sad sometimes?
>>
>>7835724
>>7835724

I hate all alcohol except beers and juicy sweet cocktails, but recently I tried Bombay and it was the fucking bomb.

Love the piney taste of juniper in gin, so I guess beefeater would be good to try? What about Hendricks?
>>
>>7835753
Regardless of trolling, enjoy your month global ban.
>>
>>7835494
If I wanted to appreciate alcohol I would drink something neat.

Your little recipe is way too complex for a drink.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>7833123
I suppose it's not technically a Bourbon, but my local distillery's award winning rested whiskey is by far my favorite.

Really good stuff, pic related is a bottle of the owner's very own private reserve that predates the distillery itself.
Excellent stuff
>>
>>7835770
I'm not a huge fan of beefeater but when bars only carry beefy and Gordon's, beefeater is the better IMO. It has enough of the botanical flavors to make anyone happy.

I haven't had Hendricks because it's pricey as hell in my area but I heard a lot of comparisons of Hendrick's and Bombay so I can live with that.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (3 KB, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
3 KB, 125x112
>>7835803
Anon, reread that pls.
>>
Anyone else feel like they can only like themselves while drunk? Every time I'm sober I want to kill myself but when I drink the shame disappears.
>>
>>7835448
Buy gin. Buy tonic water. Pour both into a glass and stir. Add lime or whatever other shit makes you happy. The recipe is in the name
>>
best cheap gin?
>>
>>7835909
>award winning
Like that even means anything
>>
>>7833135
yes and yes. 101 is cheaper tho so its usually on my shelf more often. buffalo trace is also great
>>
>>7833123
Ah, nothing like 'cky 'skey.

I usually get Jim Beam.
>>
>>7834551
>Not single malt

Uncultured pleb.
>>
>>7835362
>They've always seemed too feminine for me.
not even close. do you only visit bars when on vacation in disney or something?
>>
>>7835290
Skinny Bitch
>>
>>7835406
Old Monk
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 113x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 113x90
I'm just going to come out and say, of all the cheap alcohol types (vodka, tequila, bourbon, rum, ect) Jim Beam is the best tasting value booze.

In terms of high quality, Angels Envy is really good. I also recommend Buffalo Trace.
>>
>>7835290
Moscow mule or dark and stormy.

Get a good spicy ginger beer and mix with some dark rum or vodka, add a bit of lime juice and maybe a mint leaf or so. Bretty gud.
>>
>>7836144
JTS Brown is way better than Beam and cheaper too. You know it's Kentucky's finest, it says so twice on the label.
>>
File: wlDQXXW[1].jpg (140 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
wlDQXXW[1].jpg
140 KB, 720x1184
Only the best for me tonight
>>
Anyone have some recommendations for a good bottle, 50 dollars or less, to get some friends as a gift?
>>
>>7836184
Four Roses Small Batch is a pretty good bourbon that's not too pricey
>>
>>7836189
Thanks friendo.
>>
>>7836164
Nice, brother.
>>
Alright bros, I want to diversify my alcohol consumption beyond drinking on nights out to get wasted with the lads

I don't know really what I like beyond tequila beers such as Desperados and Guinness, my go-to whenever at the pub

Strongly dislike vodka although I've never really had 'premium' vodka, just shit like smirnoff

Any suggestions on that minimal info?
>>
>>7836467
Vodka is a spirit that is meant to be odorless and tasteless. It's one of the great jokes of the booze biz. It's really more about mouth feel. IMO the vodka with the best mouth feel is made with potatoes, not grain.

That said, Most vodka is made with grain.

If you wish to diversify, the world is your oyster. Only you will know what you like and these preferences change.

Tequila gin rums whiskeys soju wines.

Some alcohol is meant for sipping. Beer is meant for drinking.

To drink spirits, they add various shit. If you want to drink, get a cocktail. If you want to sip, get higher end whiskeys, wines, etc.

Try a margaritta with a good white tequila. The anejo and repasado are more for sipping.
>>
>>7836509
>Vodka is a spirit that is meant to be odorless and tasteless

It's hard to put into words what I dislike about vodka but it's more the feeling after I drink it, feels gut wrenching unlike any other spirits

I kind of want to get into sipping alcohol for whatever reason, seems like a good way to enjoy it. Any specific recommendations?
>>
>>7836530
I have evolved to enjoy boutique spirits. Something that feels like something beyond just drinking because you will remember the experience and friends more than what you tasted.

Whisky - American bourbon basil Hayden
Gin - Plymouth gin.
Rum - pirat
Red wine - California cabs from oakville. Spanish reds from Priorat or ribira de duero Pinot noir from Washington state or Oregon.
White wine - not a big fan but like Chardonnay from Rombauer.
Tequila - like milagro.
>>
>>7833123
i drink canadian club or canadian mist

expensive brands of alcohol are just overrated
>>
>>7835362
Then just drink liquor. Fuckin' retard.
If liquor doesn't taste good to you on its own, then go back to your fucking hops soda.
>>
>>7835686
No, just shitty gin.
I suggest GunClub by Sun Liquor or Beehive Gin.
Hedge Trimmer is good, as is Aviator and Botanist.
Botanist (oddly) is probably the least flavor forward of any of them.
Generally, if you want something a bit more herbatious without being too "pineconey" try for Navy Strength gins
>>
>>7836467
If you like tequilas then look into Reposado and anjeo styles. Basically barrel aged tequila (or Mescal). Gives it a lot more nuance and flavor. Good sipping drinks.
>>
>>7836598
Tounge of the Jew
>>
>>7836578
>>7836672
Thanks guys, will look out for these
>>
>>7836659
I am a Minnesotan and there are some local Gins that are outstanding. Lawless and tattersall. But I expect limited reach. That's the point. Drink something with a story and a feel. Because the taste matters less than the hype says.
>>
>>7836708
Yeah, local will normally be the way to go. Hence why I suggest Gun Club and Hedge Trimmer (local to me, and better than any main line gin I can get) and Beehive (local to extended family)
>>
>>7835892
Mixing 3 ingredients together is complex?
>>
I like Four Roses.
>>
>>7835972
Try typing coherently
>>
>>7835770
Tanqueray is quite junipery as well, way less botanical and citrus then bombay
>>
>>7833123
What the fuck is up with that giant glass, its not wine you fucking mong
>>
Get some single malts your plebs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCXkAy5XvcU
>>
File: beeru.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1165) Image search: [Google]
beeru.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1165
>>7833123
I'm turning 21 in a month. Live in Kentucky. Now the moonshine here is insane, after almost 5 years I can still taste what I had, not some commercial label shit, actual Popcorn style spring water.
I can't stop thinking about Pernod Absinthe.
I just cant care about whisky and bourbon as much as the rest.

And honestly? Pic related, please.

I've read many restaurants will let you bring your own wine to dinner. I think that's awesome.
>cocktail mixes and syrups are memes
>skinnygirl fucbois
:)
>>
I cant find Blanton's or Eagle Rare anymore.

send help
>>
File: McKenna.jpg (747 KB, 750x2000) Image search: [Google]
McKenna.jpg
747 KB, 750x2000
>>7836144
Fuck no, if you are buying cheap bourbon McKenna is miles ahead of Jim Beam. Not sure if it is on the same price point everywhere else in the world but here in Aus they cost the same.
>>
File: 2016-07-01 07.37.47.jpg (182 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-01 07.37.47.jpg
182 KB, 900x1600
>>7837731
Not a wine glass you goober.

I've had more Tequila and Vodka than anything. Only ever tried Jack Daniels and I'm no fan. Actually I've had more moonshine brands than anything else, but Ive drank more vodka. I've only ever tried gin with gatorade, and it was nice. Rum is really cool too.

I also bought a cocktail recipe book and wine book so I won't be completely in the dark.
>>
>>7838046
Im not saying its a wine glass, im saying thats a lot of whisky, and by the end you probably wont be able to taste it properly (though considering its makers mark, perhaps thats the intent)
>>
Best (not expensively stupid) way to make Moscow Mules?
>>
>>7838050
Ah, can't argue with you there then.
>>
>>7835770
Hendricks is very nice imo. It's very soft, bit of botanical and a nice citrus taste towards the end. Mixed with tonic and cucumber it's amazing.
>>
>it's a american "whisky" thread
>>
>>7838060
Step 1: Buy vodka, ginger beer and lime
Step 2: Make Moscow mule
>>
>>7833123
Don't know if it's meme Tier Buffalo Trace is my go-to Whiskey now
>>
I've always been a drinker (read as alcoholic) but I decided i'd try gin a few days ago since it was one of the only choices i havent had before. What the fuck it smells like bug spray and tastes even worse.

Whats /AG/'s least favorite alcoholic choice?
>>
>>7833127
No, dude. Some of it tastes good. The cheap shit is also harsher on the stomach and the head. Do you have to believe that everyone dislikes it just because you do?
>>
>>7836144
>Angels Envy
Trying their Port Barrel aged right now. It's quite nice.

My go to is generally Bulleit. But I also like MM and 4-Roses Single Batch.
>>
>>7833123
>Maker's Mark
Enjoy your watered down swill.

My go-to is Woodford Reserve.
>>
>people drink for taste
That said I love the fuck out of snake bites and usually drink rum.

Granted I constantly just drink shit like Calvados and Macallan from the bottle.

What gin should I try? Also I've tried Capt, Sailor Jerry, and Kraken. Think I'll try mt gay unless you have better choices.

Finally, what is the best cider?
>>
I hate how 750ml bottles always look nicer than handles
>>
>>7840157
Oh man. I love that shit, b it it's far too expensive to drink in the volumes I drink.
>>
>drinking for flavor and not to just to see if you can feel pain anymore
>>
If I can drink a fifth of 40% liquor over the course of ~8 hours does that mean I'm strong in any way?

I'm going to China soon where the drinking culture is out of control and need to outdrink some chinks for respect.
>>
I'm a light drinker, but I just don't get beer at all. I'll admit that I really only drink mass produced stuff, but it all tastes so bitter so me.

I'm drinking a can of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale from my fridge and it is so fucking bitter. Even weak shit like Blue Moon I think is bitter. I remember back in college I would try to drink the cheap light beers and could barely choke them down, and once I actually did throw up from drinking warm, i think it was keystone or natural light or something, it was so vile.

And it isn't like I just like pussy drinks, I actually prefer taking shots of alcohol (anything, vodka, gin, whiskey, tequila, etc) than a mixed drink of it
>>
>>7833127
Words cannot describe your level of vulgarity.
>>
>>7834221
Have fun living a life of misery and distaste.
>>
>>7833123
I drink Evan Williams because its cheap as fuck and better than everything up to about $25.
>>
>>7835290
It's not the calories, it's the carbs/sugar.
Switch to vodka, mix with orange juice if you must.
>>
>>7840149
That's an 80 dollar bottle of booze. A costumer dropped one in the parking lot the other day. Broke my fucking heart. He came back in and bought another.

Is it worth it?
>>
>>7835344

Boodles, fresh lime juice, Canada Dry tonic, in a tumbler, on ice, with 3 fresh mint leaves (optional).

Fuck hell yes it taste good, feels great going in, through, and out too

Cant overdo it though, the magic goes away
>>
>>7840178
European ciders. They're very dry and funky. Super fermented flavors. Very fun.

Mt gay is good, by the way.
>>
>>7840235
Chinese can't drink for shit. I'm a 130 pound woman and I out drank everyone I partied with in China. Total lightweights.
>>
>>7840461
$80? Man, that sucks. I got one for $60, and I plan to make it last. But yeah, it's honestly really nice.
>>
>>7840362
Boer is am aquired taste. Children can't stand it. You have to learn to appreciate it. Play closer attention to what you drink and sip slowly. Drink unsweetened tea and coffee.

You'll get the hang of it eventually.
>>
>>7840467
Nice. That's real cheap. Where do you live?

Also why is it good? Can you describe the flavor? What makes it stand out?
>>
>>7840235
Asians are generally lightweights
>>
Is Guinness any good or is it just a meme?
>>
>>7840701
Try it and decide for yourself.
>>
>>7840157
all whiskey is watered down, that's how it's made
>>
>>7840701
It's an acquired tastes if you're just getting into beer.
>>
>>7840734
I am, I used to just drink pleb shit but I'm trying to start drinking quality stuff

Does anyone have any good alcohol recommendations? Preferably not anything too expensive
>>
>>7840737
I just bought old wellers 107.

IT's a good starter whiskey with a lot of alcohol and a small palet. Really easy to ingest and it's cheap.
>>
>>7835362
Just take shots of whiskey and chase it with diet coke/diet whatever. Or mix the whiskey and coke.

You can also mix vodka with literally anything.
>>
>>7838042
I looked it up and in Michigan McKenna is cheaper. ($12 vs $17)

Evan Williams is the only bourbon I've ever had, I'll try McKenna tonight.
>>
>>7840701
It's alright. If you enjoy dark coffee you'll like it.
>>
File: hp12.jpg (127 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
hp12.jpg
127 KB, 540x720
is this stuff generally representative of what scotch tastes like?

I can kinda admire the smokey/mossy flavor, but I never really want to drink it. I guess I'll stick to bourbons
>>
>>7834037
No shit, it's haraam
>>
>>7840906
I'm a noob as well but I found it overrated. I was disappointed to find that I enjoyed The Glenlivet 12 yo more. I expected some sort of revelation from it but it was quite mediocre. Not terrible no, but nothing amazing for its price.

Or maybe it had something to do with me drinking Glenlivet for True Detective season 1 and HP for season 2, and season 1 was the better season? But no I think it was the whisky.
>>
File: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg (85 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg
85 KB, 960x1280
>>7840906
Not really, no

iirc Highland Park has a smokey taste. not all scotches are like that. pic related is a fairly rounded average of what I would expect from a scotch, and it's cheap too. can drink it like water.
>>
>>7833123
I just turned 21. I've had champagne at NYE but never drunk more than that.

Is Jack Daniels good?
>>
>>7840701
It's not bad but calling it a stout is heresy.
>>
>>7840737
Sierra Nevada beers are a good introduction to craft beer. They brew all different kinds of styles.
>>
>>7833123
I apologize, I saw the name of the bottle and immediately thought of Dragon Age. Carry on.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 500x721) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 500x721
One of my favorites.
>>
>>7833123
>>7833135
Yeah, me and my dad drink these all the time. My brother is a pussy and only keeps makers mark around.

Mark for weekdays.
Turkey for weekends.
>>
File: pls respond.jpg (56 KB, 327x581) Image search: [Google]
pls respond.jpg
56 KB, 327x581
>>7835406

From a local distillary, won a silver medal at the spirits competetion in switzerland 1-2 years ago for the white rum category. It's just delightful. No strong taste to it.

>12oz can of any dark cola
>one shot turns it into a vanilla cola
>2 makes it extra sweet
>3-4 makes it finally strong enough to taste

and even then it's still good. It's <17$ for a fifth, so can't really beat it. I believe the water they use is groundwater from the area. It's situated directly adjacent to a swamp, and at the end of a bay/watershed.

Anyone got brandy recommendations? I'm between Lairds Applejack (Non-blended kind) and Calvados Coquerel/Calvados Bushnell Vielle Reserve VSOP
>>
>>7840235
Asians can't really drink not even those who drink. If you let the chinks smell on your vodka cap they will pass out and you will insta win.
>>
>>7840178
>What gin should I try?
Boodles is pretty good as is some small batch Canadian distillers like Georgian Bay or Dillons
>>
So i went to buy some vodka and kahlua for my white russians and i ended up buying some bourbon also.

Gow do i drink it? Just neat or do i use ice? I'm new to whiskey.
>>
Just bought that for the upcoming football match
What am I in for ?
>>
File: 1408359692406.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1408359692406.png
356 KB, 572x380
What kind of person actually likes SoCo 100?
>>
File: IMG_20160703_203437.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160703_203437.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
>>7845309
Forgot pic
>>
>>7845328
Rednecks that can't drink real liquor. Dumbass frat bros that want to pretend to be able to drink real liquor but think Fireball is passe (as opposed to just garbage). And lastly, children.
>>
>>7843800
http://www.clearcreekdistillery.com makes many good brandy options. Big fan of their pear and Kirschwasser.
Tasty as fuck
>>
>>7834551
> Johnnie Walker

Overpriced garbage
>>
I want an alcoholic bf. But not a gross one but like a tortured artistic soul that can be aggresive aat times but not too aggressive and who smells nice despite looking unkempt in an attractive way
>>
>>7846055
>a tortured artistic soul that can be aggresive aat times but not too aggressive and who smells nice
lol

>women
>>
>>7846055
Just like we want shy shut-in gfs that naturally have 10/10 bodies and are complete sluts beneath the meek interior but only towards us
>>
>>7846105
>we
speak for yourself
>>
>>7835344

KYS
>>
>>7846105
I can do the shy shut-in.
All downhill from there
>>
>>7846055
It's an interesting existence but it keeps me in my depression. I've thought about getting help but I love to wallow
>>
>>7846122
Just like I can do the alcoholic part but then it too goes sharply downhill
>>
Alright, so the fourth is tomorrow. Google was no help, so I ask you: What is the most American liquor? Specific brands if you'd be so kind.
>>
>>7846148
I'm canadian but I'd assume JD is up there.
>>
>>7846055
i couldn't respect anyone that consciously wanted that and liked me for the piece of shit I am

I hate myself too much to allow anyone into my private life
>>
I got some nice vodka called reyka, it has less of the rubbing alcohol smell and taste that you get with normal alcohol.
>>
>>7846148
jim beam, shitty light beer and spiced rum
>>
>>7846205

I picked up some Budweiser already. I was sorta leaning towards Jim Beam, so that settles it. But what brand of spiced rum should I get? Something AMERICAN!
>>
>>7846230
captain morgan is a staple in pretty much every liqour cabinet around here
>>
>>7846239

Some quick Googling has assured me that Captain Morgan is Canadian rather than American.
>>
>>7842284

never had it but isn't that packaging a little tryhard? like that tin cup mountain whisky
>>
>>7835158
Are you drinking cologne?
>>
>>7846314
Basil Hayden has been packaging that way for literal decades. It's in no way "trying".
It's not top shelf (won't command Pappy Van Winkle prices) but is a very respectable Bourbon that is generally well received and reviewed.
>>
>>7846388

the brand has been around since 1992, so i guess that counts as decades if the bottle has always looked like that

but barely

it's really a bit much, with that BH belt thing
>>
>>7835958
I have tried around 10 different gins.

Hendricks is still my favorite.
>>
>>7846407
The bottle has always looked like that.
By definition 20+ years qualifies as decades.
>>
>>7846055
lol nice hull
>>
>>7833123
I hate pretty much every bourbon no matter how pricey it is, my father gave me my very first sip of alcohol when I was 9 years old. It was cheap evan williams mixed with ice.

I hated bourbon ever since...the sickly sweet smell/taste., I love irish whiskey/single malt scotch though, I can drink bushmills like water its so bland tasting.
>>
is this bourbon? it's only 10 bucks and it's very tasty. strong too.
>>
>>7833123
What to mix with Maker's Mark? I did a Mint Julep once but it wasn't that great.
>>
>>7847510
baby you gotta learn to drink it straight before you mix it
>>
File: Evolution of CockTail.jpg (1020 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
Evolution of CockTail.jpg
1020 KB, 1200x1800
>>7847510
Check out the Maker's Mark website
Most alcohols with websites offer cocktail recipes, I was just looking at Kahlua's and Bombay Sapphire's yesterday actually.
>>
>>7847461
>its so bland tasting.
how is that a good thing?
>>
File: 1441506306387.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1441506306387.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
> tfw Australian

ALCOHOL TAXES REEEE
>>
>>7847618
it's a good thing when you just want a decent buzz...something inoffensive tasting, pour a 4oz glass and sip, something easy to drink basically, not overpriced.

Bourbon just tastes bad to me and gives me booze breath.
>>
>reposting from another thread because I'm a pleb who needs help

halp /ck/

I've never been much of a whiskey drinker (I generally keep a bottle of cheap single malt scotch and some bourbon in the house) but a friend bought me a bottle of Lagavulin 16 recently. The smokyness was great and I'd buy more of it but it seemed a little 'thin'. Is there a whiskey with a similar flavour but a bit more body to it? Preferably not insanely expensive but I'm happy to pay ~£50 if necessary

Not sure where else to ask, is there a google-able resource for whiskeys?
>>
>>7835511
Rum ages different from whisk(e)y; the longer aging doesn't correlate to quality that much at all. One of the best rums I ever tasted was a St. Nicholas Unaged, whereas one of the worst ones was Dictador 20 year old. One of the reasons why you can get old rum cheaper than old whisk(e)y

As for quality sippin rums, going for independent bottlings is a better route; usually more interesting, at a more reasonable price point and with vast variety. Anything from Foursquare is win.
>>
>>7847648
Just imagining how people would look at you if you smelled like bourbon or whiskey everyday when you came to class, and not hopes...
>"Hey anon, did you finish this?"
80 Proof
>"Uhhhhhhhh, yes."
>>
>>7840906
Try a Glenmorangie; it's objectively a better whisky and if you compare it to a Highland Park you'll see the amazing variety you can get between regions.

Watch this for the comfy whisky vibe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCXkAy5XvcU
>>
File: 1221297437899.gif (1 MB, 390x259) Image search: [Google]
1221297437899.gif
1 MB, 390x259
>>7838861
>>
>>7847674
If you're in the UK, go to a good bar (or Scotland) and try a couple of Islays; Ardbeg, Laphroig, Bunnahabhain, Bruichladdich, etc. The first two are really the smoke bombs, if that's your thing. If they still seem thin, look for cask strength bottlings; 'As We Get It Islay" from Ian Macleod is a great pick for that if you can find it, and at 60.3% it's def not thin. https://www.masterofmalt.com/whiskies/ian-macleod/islay-single-malt-as-we-get-it-ian-macleod-61-point-3-percent-whisky/
>>
File: 1453957340208.gif (676 KB, 381x522) Image search: [Google]
1453957340208.gif
676 KB, 381x522
>>7833123
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5sykdLIe4s

You thought vaping was just for weed and tobacco?
Think again dudes! The new shit is here!
>>
File: IMG_20160704_152005.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160704_152005.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Just got pic related. Any good and easy cocktails with rum?
>>
>>7847683
It's all your big branded stuff in my state.

My favorite rum is actually old monk, but i can't get it here.

The aged stuff i think is markedly better. One of the best ones i ever had was the 15 year old pussers. It's called the single malt of rums for a reason.

Not seen foursquare here before. Occasionally we get brugal, but the top shelf rums here are like
Appleton, el dorado, zaya, zacapa, pyrat, goslings, meyers, fortuna, plantation, flor de cana, pussers blue label, mt. gay.

Then you have your bacardi, cruzan, sailor jerry, blackheart, admiral, capn morgans, kraken, shellback.

Or you find some stuff like ten cane, leblon, which are just pricey (average) mixers imo

I don't know much about whisky, but i drink a fuck ton of rum. Which is why i was asking about whiskies.

I remember drinking some indian rum called hercules xxx. Good strong stuff lol
>>
>>7848141
Ah that sucks. Don't know about US or state laws but can you order online? If you can get it, St. Nicholas rums are leagues above anything else that I've tasted: they're made in the foursquare abbey in Barbados.Other foursquare rums are alright but that shit is just sublime.

As for whiskies, plenty of good bourbons in this thread, my favourite probably is Wild Turkey 101. For something a bit more interesting and spicy, Sazerac Rye Whiskey is amazing. For a rum drinker, a lowland single malt would probably be a good point to start.
>>
File: 1465476000994.jpg (66 KB, 436x566) Image search: [Google]
1465476000994.jpg
66 KB, 436x566
>>7848156
Ah barbados rum.

I personally like the jamaican or guyanese stuff.

Not in my state, no. No shipping liquor here.

I actually realized, i've tried loads of bourbons. An old buddy used to buy new shit all the time.

If i get whisky then it's usually old granddad 100 or evan williams 100.

Tried turkey 101, knob creek, eagle rare, buffalo trace, jeffersons, elijah craig, different jim beams.

But the only scotch i ever drink are teachers and jw black.

I always see those bottles at like 90 100$ and say fuuuuck that. I'll pick up a good sipping rum for 30$ and then get some vodka or whisky for mixing with for under 20$.

Are those highly priced scotches and irish whiskies worth it? More than 40$ for a bottle and i'm like eeeh why would i spend that much
>>
>ctrl+f
>blanton's
>0 of 0

hmmm
>>
>>7847475
No, not bourbon. But that's due to how it's aged.
In theory you could have a 100% corn Bourbon, but it would have to be aged for no less than 2 years in new charred oak barrels.
>>
Is wine an acquired taste or are my tastebuds pleb as fuck?
>>
File: schnappcity.gif (2 MB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
schnappcity.gif
2 MB, 500x213
>>7847933
Refer to
>>7847608

Off the top of my mind, make a Pina Colada, silly. Of course with the rum in your pic, I'm not sure that's the best idea. I would try a corkscrew.
How would you describe Mount Gay?
>>
File: Different-Types-of-Wine-v2.jpg (566 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Different-Types-of-Wine-v2.jpg
566 KB, 1200x1600
>>7848441
Age, quantity, storage, location, season, type of grape or fruit, notes, etc.
>Pic related
,this is no where near how many wines there really are, but I always enjoyed a simple picture to get my feet wet. One would strongly recommend you buy a paperback book on wine for no more than 7 bucks.

So yes, technically and definitely, wine is an acquired taste. Be sure to watch your breath... And stains... If you want to pair types of wine with types of foods (specifically cheese), just look the shit up, or free-style it and learn from experience.

The last thing my ex mentioned she wanted to do was go to a wine tasting. Of course she would work at an Olive Garden...just as a hostess...and dump me shortly after...
>>
File: Keep it Classy (42).jpg (160 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Keep it Classy (42).jpg
160 KB, 1024x768
>>7845197
Buy an old fashioned glass. Only use purified ice cubes - or rocks, whatever.

For the pros, buy one of these fancy glass containers with a set of matching glasses - a Decanter.

Drink some with no ice, then another some other time with ice. Then you decide when you want ice or no ice.

Like if you're in your fancy robe, smoking a Cuban and you find out you were cut out of the will and you get angry and impatient. You just want a quick drink, no ice. Grrrr.
Or you're in your robe puffing on a Cuban and you got a qt3.14 in the bathroom prepping herself for a night of steamy sex and you're about to set the mood with a nice glass of bourbon, with some ice - because bitches only drink their drinks cold for some reason.
>Am I wrong?
>>
>>7845339
Football, the fuck you expecting? Typical football right?

What beers go well with what stadium snacks? Like isn't dark ale a match for pretzels?
>>
File: Keep it Classy (4).jpg (733 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Keep it Classy (4).jpg
733 KB, 1920x1080
>>7833123
Pushing this thread into a week. Is it possible? Or do fags care more about McDonalds...
>>
>>7848623
A buddy of mine has been introducing me to various scotches, whiskys, and bourbons, and I'm slowly gaining a taste for them.

So far, Glenmorangie 10 has been my favorite. Is there anything with a similar flavor for less $$$?
>>
File: Keep it Classy (20).jpg (372 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Keep it Classy (20).jpg
372 KB, 1920x1080
>>7848682
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRlnkyIhbeU

What do you want to taste? Learn what whiskey, bourbon, brandy, and scotch is fermented from. Then decide how dark you want it. Then look that liquor up. And whatever your price range is, go for it.

I read Glenmorangie 10 has a citrus, peach, and vanilla aroma - with a vanilla and fruity taste and a finishing citrus and peach aftertaste.
So I wouldn't recommend an American liquor. If what I read is true, maybe you should try something German. Just look up German Whisky on Wikipedia - read about 'Slyrs' and 'Blackwood'.
>>
>>7836650
calm down
>>
File: 1407052080767.png (58 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1407052080767.png
58 KB, 1920x1080
>>7848780
Then again if price is more your concern than taste, maybe buying something from another country isn't the best idea.
Buy locally like these other anons.
To be honest you're asking someone who can't even drink. I'm a month away, but this is all just what I would do if I were in your scenario. With best intentions senpai
>>
Getting drunk off of gin, once again.
I love gin. With water or lemonade for chase. Today just water but I do have orange Fanta in the fridge that I just remembered. I've had a few different artisinal so to speak gins. Botanical and shit. But to be honest, gins good enough that even the shitty gin is still pretty yummy.
>>
File: jager.jpg (177 KB, 647x1440) Image search: [Google]
jager.jpg
177 KB, 647x1440
So how much of a meme is Jagermeister?
>>
File: ralof.jpg (158 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ralof.jpg
158 KB, 600x600
>>7848915
>I wonder if Vilod is still making that mead with Juniper Berries mixed in.
>>
>>7848954
Me and Ralof would get along just fine
>>
>>7848949
Met a kid once named after it. It's made with aniseed, and so is Absinthe.
Seems like your stepping stone to alcoholism honestly. Drink it in Germany before anywhere else.
Jager over Schnapps?
>>
>>7848968
Never had Jager, not a real fan of Schnapps. More of a tequila guy 2bh.
>>
File: graphic-interchange.gif (652 KB, 500x401) Image search: [Google]
graphic-interchange.gif
652 KB, 500x401
>>7848978
>>
>>7848978
1800 has these new limited edition bottles coming out. Each with a specific design by some artist.
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 1000x1000
plebs the lot of you
>>
File: Kings_County_Bourbon_large.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Kings_County_Bourbon_large.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
This here is the shit
>>
>>7849078
>>7849082
Could I use this as a substitute for fuel or gasoline if I were stranded on the road?
>>
HI ALCOHOLICS, FUTRE ALCOHOLIC HERE
I wanted to know what are some good choice for me to get into alcohol.
here are some things I've tried and enjoyed
> Mojitos
> Some extremely expensive Tequila that I had while on vacation in Mexico
>Dark Coffee
> Kraken
Where do I go from here /ck/?
>>
>>7835994
Feel like a fookin legend when things appear to be going right.
>>
>>7848954
>juniper

I'd rather take an arrow (to the knee).
>>
File: 1340423594743.gif (51 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
1340423594743.gif
51 KB, 90x90
>>7849157
Karaken?? That stuff looked awesome! How did it taste?

Rum/Tequila - You decide what's next. Check out online bars and browse their selections. Find something in your price range that has flavors and aromas that sound appealing to you.
If you haven't tried wine you should try 2 or 3 different types that sound nice, refer to >>7848513

Overthrow a government in a Tequila fueled rage. Inject whiskey anally. Try some mead at a pit roast campfire before a huge battle for Middle Earth. Try some sake at Jiro's sushi bar. Get freaky, try some alcoholic milk - and eat a kebab, on a camel, in the desert. Then try animal blood beer while hunting bears. Win a national/international motor race and drink champagne with the models. Drink some $5000 Cognac while and after dropping a dope af rap album. Inhale alcohol vapor and fist pump by the pool. Drink moonshine you made in the Appalachian Mountains in a cabin you built. Finish with Oktoberfest, Das Boot, and Bourbon Trail.
>>
>>7849407
>Overthrow a government in a Tequila fueled rage. Inject whiskey anally. Try some mead at a pit roast campfire before a huge battle for Middle Earth. Try some sake at Jiro's sushi bar. Get freaky, try some alcoholic milk - and eat a kebab, on a camel, in the desert. Then try animal blood beer while hunting bears. Win a national/international motor race and drink champagne with the models. Drink some $5000 Cognac while and after dropping a dope af rap album. Inhale alcohol vapor and fist pump by the pool. Drink moonshine you made in the Appalachian Mountains in a cabin you built. Finish with Oktoberfest, Das Boot, and Bourbon Trail.
ok thx
>>
>>7849407
Reddit in a nutshell
>>
Any have a good Old Fashioned/Manhattan recipe?

I just had one at a fancy steakhouse and really liked it.
>>
>>7849441
Actually it looks like these 2 drinks are a little different. I believe I had a Manhattan because it had Vermouth
>>
File: chi.jpg (84 KB, 414x478) Image search: [Google]
chi.jpg
84 KB, 414x478
>>7849427
Si senor
>>
I've had an unopened bottle of Bailey's Irish Creme sitting in my refrigerator for over 6 months. What are some drinks I should make with it?
>>
>>7849441
>Manhattan
Maraschino cherry (Garnish), Dash Angostura bitters, 2 oz Rye or Canadian whisky, 3/4 oz Sweet red vermouth

>Old Fashioned
1 1/2 oz Bourbon or Rye whiskey, 2 dashes Angostura bitters, 1 Sugar cube, Few dashes plain water

These are just Wikipedia recipes. The amounts of each ingredient is up to you to experiment with. There are also variants of basically every cocktail using any different base liquor. Beyond that you're just making new shit.
>>
>>7849483
Baileys over ice cream if you're watching Garden of Words or some romantic anime.
If you're impressing a girl, try something you can both sip with a straw, or try a shot you can both race.

Check out the Bailey's recipe section of their website, They've got a bunch of interesting ideas.
>>
>>7848562

sounds like the high life good sir
>>
>>7847933

Daiquiri, one of the easiest rum drinks there is.
>>
I have Mike's Harder Strawberry flavor in the fridge. Been there for months, years. At my parent's house. The fridge died for a while so it was hot.

Are they still good? I don't care if they taste like shit, but will I get sick?
>>
>>7835362
try water
>>
>>7835362
You want something masculine but you're whining about calories? Buddy you're already halfway woman.
>>
>>7834037

I know what you mean, I really like Scotch but I do like bourbon as well.

Tesco sell Wild Turkey 81, but I have never seen the 101 anywhere which is a shame. Had it in bars once or twice and it is really nice.

Need to give Bulleit a go, £20 in ASDA I think.
>>
>>7836144

I agree. In the UK you can get Jim Beam White for £12 a bottle and it is perfectly drinkable.

I usually have a couple of bottles in the cupboard, can't complain at all.
>>
>>7847674

Sounds like Laphroaig 10 is exactly what you are after. NOT the Select, it is nice but totally different from the 10.

Have a look at Ardbeg too.
>>
File: 1329275555197.jpg (62 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
1329275555197.jpg
62 KB, 400x505
>>7849946
...and your frozen pizza, vegan meal idea, fast food meme bullshit
>>
File: Thor-Boilermaker.jpg (32 KB, 1000x425) Image search: [Google]
Thor-Boilermaker.jpg
32 KB, 1000x425
>>7835337
I thought the commercial whisky and bourbon was meme material, but gin and tonic is taking it to another dimension.
This is like the only mixed drink my alcoholic mother knew for 20 years. And I didn't wait 21 years to drink more soda.

>soda
>water
I'll try it, and who knows I might like it. An alcoholic Sierra Mist or something similar? I've surprised myself before I mean...

Though Boilermakers sound pretty fucking metal on the topic of whisky I must admit.
>>
>>7836467
for Vodka try Ketel One (either leave that shit in the freezer or pour it on the rocks), add an orange wedge. fucking delicious
>>
>>7841076
>glenlivet 12 yr

my nigga
>>
File: wallpaper-2933255.jpg (214 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-2933255.jpg
214 KB, 1920x1080
>>7849886
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Ak3spSkA8

Does anyone know any informative online stores - like online liquor stores with a wide selection? They don't have to be quality selections, just something simple and easy to use.
>>
>>7850803
I was on Reserve Bar, but whilst perusing their products and site they changed the entire style and outlook of their website. Made everything a hell of a lot more complicated.
>>
I like glenmorangie 10yo original for scotch, the aged stuff is too harsh. I don't like Islay region scotch due to its salty taste from the sea air. My dad makes awesome cocktails which are a mix of amaretto, frangelico and baileys/Kahlua.
>>
File: Keep it Classy (14).jpg (276 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Keep it Classy (14).jpg
276 KB, 1920x1080
>>7834185
do you ever lift weights drunk?

like a diet of whisky and oatz?
>>
>>7835290
Just make vodka waters 1/3 vodka, 2/3 water, a wedge of lime and a shitload of ice. Shake it till it is crazy cold.
>>
File: 1403731622509.png (108 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1403731622509.png
108 KB, 2560x1600
>>7850844
Sounds like a coffee style cocktail. Does it have a name you landlubber?
>>
File: random-digits.gif (967 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
random-digits.gif
967 KB, 500x250
>>7850329
>>7850329
Then there were none
>>
>>7850865
I think it's called a nutcracker.
>>
>>7846055
>I want an alcoholic bf. But not a gross one but like a tortured artistic soul that can be aggresive aat times but not too aggressive and who smells nice despite looking unkempt in an attractive way
That's me apart from actually producing any artistic content.
Lurk for the next /alcoholic/ thread, there are many functional alkies. Also, you don't want one.

>>7837419
>Mixing 3 ingredients together is complex?
Since he preferred to mix 2, I don't think so. The fact that instructions took more words than the 2 ingredients' name made it look complicated.
Some people have simple minds.

>>7850853
Holly shit my ex had the same ashtray!
What episode is this from? (Sauce is Archer, if anyone wondering.)
>>
>>7851060
I don't think it's from any episode, considering I have every season. It may be a teaser perhaps, or some promotional clip.

Is the ashtray you're mentioning that sphere on a stand between the couch and Woodhouse?
Because if so, I had no clue what that was.
>>
File: Mixed_Drinks.jpg (607 KB, 4997x724) Image search: [Google]
Mixed_Drinks.jpg
607 KB, 4997x724
>>7840725
Is not every edible liquid not water based..?
>>
File: wallpaper-3001153.jpg (318 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-3001153.jpg
318 KB, 1920x1080
>>7835909
I want to know how much these bottles cost
And just what makes different whiskeys.........different
Is it the different corn and rye? Quality of purified water? Sugar? What?
>>
>>7851255
>And just what makes different whiskeys.........different

Many things:
1) The mash bill, aka what proportions of what grains are used to make it
2) The water
3) The climate where the whisky is aged
4) How long the whisky is aged
5) What kind of barrels are used for aging
6) When the distiller decides to bottle
and
7) If it's a blended whiskey, then what proportions of what barrels went into the blend
>>
File: img61755006.jpg (18 KB, 500x816) Image search: [Google]
img61755006.jpg
18 KB, 500x816
>>7851118
Yeah.
It's practical when you smoke on your couch but don't want a table to put a regular ashtray on. They're not in fashion any more, unfortunately.
Unless it's a very badly drawn champagne ice bucket.

Pictured is 1.64042 to 2.62467 feet high, 6.3 inches wide.
>>
File: Keep it Classy (17).jpg (763 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Keep it Classy (17).jpg
763 KB, 1920x1080
>>7851433
I imagine I would see these in like, classic architectural interior settings, but for like high society parties you know?

Like an indoor public ashtray in pic related
>>
What's a good gin for Gibsons? I use standard pickled onions.
>>
>>7851522
stop that
>>
File: Keep it Classy (3).jpg (362 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Keep it Classy (3).jpg
362 KB, 1920x1080
bump into one week
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.