[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so this is basically a soup where the broth is in the middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: c700x420.jpg (101 KB, 700x420) Image search: [Google]
c700x420.jpg
101 KB, 700x420
so this is basically a soup where the broth is in the middle of a small party of people and the ingredients are individually cooked by one of these people when eating that particular item is desired?

how fucking retarded is that?

why not toss all the ingredients into a pot with the broth and serve it like a normal soup?
>>
You get to pick what you want to eat. Cook it to the desired doneness. Chill and socialize while eating. Not have to deal with ingrediants left in a boiling soup from the start of the meal that starts to boil into a pile of dog food mush or overcooked leather. Hmmm... I wonder why....
>>
>>7829401
this would imply that conventional soups are shit, why they are not

soups in asian cuisine are generally very tasty and this hot pot whatever just appears to be a silly dismantled soup that everybody shares

you can chill and socialize while eating pretty much anything but i guess the gist is that you are literally eating one thing with everyone and therefore having a more personable eating experience.. kinda gross
>>
but it's not eaten as a soup.. and if the broth is consumed it's made into rice porridge or fried rice
>>
>>7829354
It's one of the great communal dining experiences in the world
>>
>>7829354

>mobile poster too lazy to capitalize his sentences

Opinion discarded.

Also this >>7829401 it's not rocket science...
>>
>>7829450
context>punctuation

but yeah i responded to that post with something i think is sensible
>>
File: Screenshot_20160628-191852.png (294 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160628-191852.png
294 KB, 1440x2560
>>7829450
Phones automatically capitalize, you fucking dipshi .
>>
>>7829354

it's a way to share diseases with your fellow man
>>
>>7829421
p. much this cus

I hated soup until I went to thailand to shag this really cut tranny with a femenine dick.
>>
If I had friends who were competent at cooking I would enjoy hot pot or korean bbq (grill in the center of the table). I get to cook, and not clean the dishes up.

However, all my friends are idiots and will just overcrowd the soup/grill and things will never cook properly. Since it's autistic to go alone I just sit and complain on internet boards about it. :)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.