[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I gain weight healthily? I'm basically a skeleton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: sdsioasdj.png (605 KB, 418x665) Image search: [Google]
sdsioasdj.png
605 KB, 418x665
How do I gain weight healthily? I'm basically a skeleton and was borderline anorexic up to about 4 months ago, so what should be in my diet for gaining weight in a healthy manner?
>>
>>7828634
drink a lot of beer, like a six pack a night, for 8-10 months to bulk up, then start working out. worked for me.
>>
Your additional calories should be coming primarily form plant sources, not milk or other memes. So up your intake of starch (bread, pasta, rice, beans, lentils, corn etc.), sugar/fruits and, if/as needed, add nuts, seeds and nuts butters.
Do not up your intake of saturated fat and animal products, as excess saturated fat is stored in the liver and around the internal organs, and also causes diabetes and heart disease.
>>
>>7828634
get married
>>
>>7828660
This is unwarranted and dangerous advice. OP, please seek medical advice. Your condition might be due to any or multiple factors and the solutions might be different. If you are American, seeing a doctor might be expensive but go at least once.
>>
You could brush your teeth with milkshakes
>>
>>7830298
>tfw this is true, I was so skinny in my wedding photos
>>
>>7828660
Do the opposite of this
>>
>>7828660
Do veganfags get off on killing people? Is that why they post shit like this and let their babies die?
>>
>>7828634
Just eat a balanced diet. People frequently recommend a 40-40-20 split of carbs-protien-fat, but I think higher fat is fine if it's like... nuts, not grease. Eat above your maintenance calories and work out to build some muscle up.
>>
>>7828634

Do you even lift?

Follow a paleo or keto weighlifter regimen and diet.
>>
>>7830488
Where did >>7828660 say that you should not eat any animal products whatsoever? That's right, they didn't.
>>
>>7830577
>>>Mt. Everest
>>
>>7828660

Do the exact opposite of what this idiot says.

If you *want* a fatty liver, then make sure you eat lots of starches and sugar.
>>
File: 1423525345960.jpg (23 KB, 320x361) Image search: [Google]
1423525345960.jpg
23 KB, 320x361
>>7830586
>In conclusion, overeating SFAs promotes hepatic and visceral fat storage, whereas excess energy from PUFAs may instead promote lean tissue in healthy humans
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24550191
>>
visit your mom, that will do the trick
unless you have a shit tier mom
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.