[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goulash and polenta in local restaurant. This is 5$ >ARE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Goulash and polenta in local restaurant. This is 5$

>ARE
>YOU
>FUCKING
>SERIOUS
>???
>>
>>7827059
Get over it you fucking manchild.

Sorry the world doesnt ponder to your fatass diet. If youbwanted more food, you should has told your mom to cook some extra tendies.
>>
>>7827061

I didn't pay for this though momma's boy.
>>
>>7827061
euro detected
>>
>>7827059

You need to understand that sometimes it's nicer to have quality over quantity. I would much rather a small meal like this that has high quality ingredients and is probably made by someone who is very passionate about cooking and has experience, instead of a big plate of greasy crap made by a line chef.

But sometimes when there is a game on TV or if I've had a few pints, I crave a nice bacon cheeseburger with fries and there is nothing wrong with that.

The point is I can enjoy both in moderation and don't complain about shit like portion size. Grow up manchild.
>>
>>7827059
ok but where is the polenta, or the goulash? this just looks like a potato medallion and some cherry tomatoes?
>>
>>7827059
That little amount fillz you up so wtf u talking bout nigga
>>
>>7827066
>I didn't pay for it

JUST
>>
I've never seen a dish for $5 at a fucking restaurant. What did you expect? You got a good deal.
>>
looks fake
>>
>>7827095
>goulash
>polenta
>b.b.but you pay for QUALITY
jesus christ kill yourself.
>>
>>7827059

>inedible rosemary garnish

fuck that shit.. garbage/10
>>
What kind of a small plate/appetizer dish is goulash and polenta?

It looks terrible, the rosemary garnish is terrible, and that one dot of sauce in the upper right hand corner makes me want to throw that plate on the floor no matter how good it tastes.

I'm guessing OP is in culinary school and this is actually a plate that he or a fellow student made.
>>
>>7827263
This. OP made up something he believes is "restauranty" in his moms kitchen, took a pic and went on a fake rant. Sage goes in all fields and well with lamb.
>>
>dad goes to fancy restaurant
>still hungry
>goes to St-Hubert(local roasted chicken chain)
>years after that they made an ad where someone get in the same situation
>>
>>7828330

Yes $5 for a taste of good dishes that are made with good ingredients is worth it. How poor are you $5 is a lot of money?
>>
>>7828511

Different anon, and while I agree that $5 is really reasonable for a plate that size at a high quality place where you usually get a bunch of different plates, and possibly share them depending on the group, that is not a high quality plate of food that could possibly be worth $5.

It's an ice cream scoop of polenta with a lunch lady's ladle of gloop thrown haphazardously thrown across the plate and dressed up with a stock of rosemary that was ripped apart and strewn around the mess.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.