[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could only eat at one fast food restaurant for the rest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
If you could only eat at one fast food restaurant for the rest of your life what would it be?
>>
>>7824369
Wendy's.

They seem to have the most variety, and there are no items I dislike.
>>
Burger King
>>
>>7824369
It wouldn't make any difference to me, since I almost never eat fast food.
>>
white castle
>>
chicfila
>>
Chipotle.

It was almost all I ate for about a year anyway.
>>
>>7824369
the gay chicken place
>>
>>7824405
Fucking this. I eat chipotle at least 3 times a week.
>>
File: arbys-manhattan.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
arbys-manhattan.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
>>7824369
>>
File: 1400590477634.jpg (44 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
1400590477634.jpg
44 KB, 329x399
I already eat at chik fil a twice a day
>>
tim hortons
>>
Mcdonald's as long as it's not the shit ones that shut the dollar menu down after 12am
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 259x194
Krystal.

I love their krystals, angus burgers, chili cheese fries and pups... Everything.
>>
>>7824369
In n Out for me. I don't eat fast food that often, much less In n Out, but the occasional animal style burger and fries really hits the spot.
>>
>>7824405
>>7824508
Come to fucking Boston and try Anna's Taqueria. It's just like Chipotle except the grill their meats fresh there. They also have things you won't get at Chipotle such as al pastor and en salsa rojo. They also have the only suitable burrito meat: lengua. Lesser known, mostly because they have one location, is the best fast burritos on the east coast, Fillipes. In addition to all the same things Anna's have, they have fillings like fried shrimp. Chipotle really is shit tier.
>>
Cookout.

Shit like chipotle is not fast food
>>
Boston market.
>>
>>7824580
Boston here, can confirm. However just like anywhere else there are mom and pop places that are even better. Personally I like Amelia's in Allston
>>
>>7824580
>except the grill their meats fresh there

You know Chipotle does this too, right? I mean you can see them grilling the meat behind the service counter.

Or did you mean they grilled it to order? Because that would indeed be an upgrade.
>>
>>7824601
I'll have to check Amelia's out. Thanks for the tip.

>>7824626

No, the don't grill to order, but they might as well. They go through product so fast that they are never NOT grilling.

Here'she my biggest gripe about Chipotle, they put way too much fucking rice so as to make their burritos huge. Seriously, it's like a 70:30 rice to meat ratio. Anna's just puts a single large spoonful, and that's all you need. Oh, also, their qeusadillas are essentially fried burritos. Killer stuff my man.
>>
>>7824704
>they put way too much fucking rice so as to make their burritos huge
This is why I tell them a half portion of rice when I get a burrito. I normally get a bowl though so I don't have to worry about this.
>>
>>7824716
You shouldn't have to tell them to not put so much rice. They aught to know better. There again, Chipotle has Americans make their food where as Anna's is all dirty spics. Their spicy, salty sweat is where half the flavor comes from
>>
>>7824716

Most 4channers suffer from crippling social anxiety and are unable to make such a simple request as "can I get a little less rice, please"
>>
Does a chinese buffet count? I like variety.
>>
>>7824727
Not even lying I can't go to places like Chipotle or Subway. It makes me way too nervous having other people watching me order my food. I wish Chipotle delivered because I really do like it. :(
>>
Culver's because them burgers are amazing
>>
Probably some small local place that serves pub food junk

Not because they're always better than big chains, but because from my experience they always have a big menu with burgers, hot dogs, tendies, wings, fish and chips and etc
>>
File: YiW1tsHC.jpg (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
YiW1tsHC.jpg
84 KB, 500x500
Texan.
>>
Probably Taco Bell because it's so cheap
>>
Doesn't Chipotle have online ordering? Don't live near a Chipotle, but pretty much all of the fast-casual chains around me do, e.g. Moe's, Smashburger, Jersey Mike's, five guys, etc.
>>
>>7825924
New resident and convert. Same.
>>
Taco John's
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.