[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who young coconut here? The stuff that comes in bottles at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160627_50595.jpg (68 KB, 760x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160627_50595.jpg
68 KB, 760x1024
Who young coconut here?

The stuff that comes in bottles at the store tastes like ass. Do you buy and enjoy these refreshing things at home?
>>
it tastes like salty water to me. I can't manage to force it down
>>
>>7823522
My wife has become obsessed with them. Unfortunately where I live they're $3 a pop.
>>
>>7824141
Where is that? I pay about $2.29ea here
>>
>>7825129
Brooklyn. And I'm getting them in Chinatown, so I doubt I can find them cheaper. Best price I've found so far has been $2.50.
>>
>>7823522
there is this artissan icecream place in this small town my family had a summer house in and we still visited after selling it.
Every flavour is amazing but the coconut one has so much coconut its chewy and its so fresh and delicious its my 3rd favourite icecream flavour behind almonds and mint both from the same place
>>
>>7825142
Damn nig, I'm paying 2.29 dollarydoos down here in shitfailure, which works out to $1.68 freedom units

You're getting scammed my man

>>7825180
Sounds nice m8
>>
>>7823522
First time I had one of these I literally orgasmed. It was probably because of the build up of me taking 30 minutes an a variety of knifes and heavy objects to open it.
>>
>>7825265
Kek, I use a meat cleaver and chop a small square out of the top like in the OP pic. It takes about 20 seconds once you've had a bit of practice. The first half dozen I opened were very messy though..
>>
>>7823522

Looks good, but is the coconut homemade?
>>
>>7825275
You better chop it in half to eat the insides after you're done with the liquid or you're a lost cause.
>>
>>7825976
No, it's imported from Thailand

>>7825988
I do, it's a waste otherwise. If I don't feel like it at the time I'll put it back in the fridge and attack it with a spoon later
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.