[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frustration with food outcome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Have you ever been so frustrated with the outcome of a meal that you wanted to scream? Or frustrated that you'll never be able to cook something as good as you just ate?

Take Taco Bell Breakfast for example, for $2.99 you can get a delicious breakfast Crunchwrap that includes bacon, eggs and wrapped in Mexi bread. It changes the way you look at the American dining landscape. It's that good.

Combine that with the incredible customer service and the fact that they serve whole milk and you've got one fucking amazing meal, all for $2.99

Head on down to Taco Bell tomorrow morning and get some breakfast. Taco Bell! I'm loving it!
>>
File: stop gays.png (573 KB, 490x637) Image search: [Google]
stop gays.png
573 KB, 490x637
I went to taco bell and the female cashier was visibly disgusted while handing me my change because I have a skin condition that makes the skin on my palms dry up and peel off.

I would be offended, but now I take a perverse pleasure in watching them squirm and knowing there's nothing they can do to avoid it.
>>
>>7822078
taco bell: youre gonna regret it.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 764x959) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 764x959
>Taco Bell thread
>Ronald McDonald pic
>>
File: 0425161506.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
0425161506.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2560
>>7822108
Hi five bruh.
Also if you go in palm down they will accommodate your motion 89% of the time. Try it. The breif annoyance on their part is insignificant compared to full visual.
>>
>>7822078
>Taco Bell!
>I'm loving it!
careful mixing up your memes, you might create something toxic
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 600x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 600x705
>>7822175

>TFW your thread is hijacked by skin-fags

Life is our anguish
>>
>>7822194
Dramatic much?
>>
>>7822078
Are you fucking kidding me? Do Hungry Man dinners bring you to tears because human dog food is something you'll never be capable of recreating?

Get a death.
>>
>>7822322
I was assuming that was the joke but i could be wrong.
>>
>>7822302
You don't actually think he's that serious, do you?

I know 4chan is a hub of autism, but god damn.
>>
>>7822370
Agressive much?
>>
>>7822322

>2016
>being this cock hurt about 4chan

Muh god
>>
I went to Taco Bell to try out their breakfast menu, getting a variety of different items to try out... Biggest mistake I had made in a long time. There is absolutely nothing of value in that menu. Never again.
>>
>>7822078
I refuse to patronize Taco Bell until they rescind their ban on serving me Baja Blast tacos. No amount of complaints to corporate, picketing, or letter writing seems to have made them willing to budge, so I am currently looking for an attorney to discuss the issue with.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.