[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiya buddays, how often do you enjoy a PB&J?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 20160626_154635.jpg (780 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160626_154635.jpg
780 KB, 2560x1536
Hiya buddays, how often do you enjoy a PB&J?
>>
>>7821187
Never, since I'm not a trailer trash piece of shit.
>>
>>7821187
I do everyone once in a while
I usually get peanut butter and jam from Trader Joe's
Their pb&j has a lot less sugar than the stuff you get from grocery stores.
>>
about three times a week. it's hilarious forcing people at potbelly's to make it during a lunch-time rush. they have to go to a separate station and do so much cleaning after. i can feel their hatred towards me when i order, during the order, and after. sometimes i make it an elvis, just to make them even more angry to hunt down a banana.
>>
Yeah, I like my PB&J's with a side of little girl toys too.
>>
A year ago since the last time I ate it.
kinda want one now hehe
>>
>>7821210
>I usually get garbage from Trader Joe's
>Their garbage has a lot less sugar than the garbage you get from grocery stores.
FTFY
>>
>>7821233
>hehe
Get out and never fucking talk to me ever again!
>>
>>7821245
Sorry. Hehehe
>>
File: k.jpg (372 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
372 KB, 1536x1024
>>7821187
I eat a peanut butter sandwich for lunch almost every day. I don't really eat jam, but I do have assorted fruit with it most of the time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3HehLKqxsY
>>
>>7821191
this
>>
>>7821295
>sponsored by got milk
Jewish propaganda
>>
>>7821226
I used to work at a potbelly. Yea your a cunt. They have to do it on the back station that's used for catering orders. I didn't mind changing gloves and sanitising the station like somebody had just smeared pure aids on it. But I was the delivery guy and it completely fucked up our impossible schedule even more when I got 20 minutes behind because kids kept ordering pb&j.
>>
>>7821316
Do jews own milk now or something? I always thought milk was favored by like swedes
>>
>>7821187
peanut butter and honey > *
>>
>>7821187
I've never eaten this in the 32 years I've been alive
>>
>>7821187
had a PBnJ a few weeks ago
I felt like such a fatty afterwards
>>
>>7821187
animebro adopt a trip already
>>
I had one today. Today was also the day where I finally managed to put too much peanut butter on the sandwich because I wanted to finish the jar.
>>
why is this board all about sandwiches?
>>
>>7821717
Better?
>>
>>7821735
because that's the extent that millennials can 'cook'
most of them can't make Kraft dinner from a box
>>
>>7821745
What board have I seen you on. /TV/?
>>
>>7821802
a google search of the trip matches post on the following boards
/v/, /tv/, /pol/, /lit/, /qa/, /mu/
>>
>>7821735
Sandwiches are the more popular of foods
>>
Never tried it.
>>
>>7821187

One saturday a month i cheat and eat about 5 of those badboys.

Guilty pleasure af
>>
>>7821187
I'm sorry but everything you take a picture of looks like garbage.
Is it the camera?
>>
>>7821187
Too sweet, not filling.

It's like eating candy for a meal. Doesn't surprise me that it's mostly an american thing. Gross.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.