[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Obese what do you all eat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
To everyone who is 350+ lbs. to super obese. Let's be honest. Do you have a favorite food or food type? Also do you stop eating when you are full or keep on eating after. Quantity over quality I guess.

For me I am very super obese and I love pasta and pastries probably most of all. If I had to pick a favorite dish I'd probably have to say manicotti. Also I just love food overall and I keep eating till I'm very overstuffed almost every meal.
>>
>>7819930
/fit/
>>
>>7819930
/fit/
>>
350+ lbs isn't super obese?
>>
>>7819959
>we should change bmi so fat people don't feel fat shamed
>from now on 50 bmi is healthy!
>>
>>7819959
no I think super obese is over 500
>>
>>7819947
>>7819952
why would this be on /fit/ I'm not trying to berate people I wanted to know their favorite foods and such
>>
>>7819930
>super obese
>super obese
>super obese
>I am very super obese

You laid it on a little too thick to be a good troll.
>>
>>7819930

Over 350+ obese guy.

I don't really have a favorite food.

My biggest issues are twofold: I find it really hard to stop eating if my plate has food on it(poor background), and I am terrible at estimating portion sizes.

Also, I eat when I'm bored, which is horrible.

I don't really have a favorite food, but I like rice dishes a lot.
>>
450+ grill here

I graze a lot of the time during the day. I would say favorite food is probably ribs as long as it has a really good glazing on it.

I was raised to make sure I clean my plate. So if I go back for 2nds or 3rds or whatever I make sure to finish off what I got even if I'm way past full.

>>7820198

I eat when I'm bored too. I wouldn't say I'm bad at portion sizes I just tend to grab a lot and eat it without caring.
>>
>>7820237

>I just tend to grab a lot and eat it without caring.

This is why I've resorted to forcing myself to care.

Strict calorie counts and the like. I've been able to maintain my weight for about a year, though I don't seem to really be losing. I'm considering going down to 1200 calories or less a day.
>>
>>7820314
that seems to be pretty extreme. not sure I could do that. I've come to accept myself as a gluttonous fatty
>>
>>7820317

It's less extreme than you might think.

I actually found it very easy to limit myself down to 2000 a day, then 1800, then 1500.

It takes self control, but you can do this effectively by keeping busy and doing a little bit of research on any food item you have before eating.

I mean, all I really did was keep a simple count in my head, and it worked fine at maintenance. Four years without gaining weight was a new thing for me.

I really want to be able to lose now, and want to go lower, but I fear it might affect me mentally. I've got a job where I have to pretend to be in a good mood constantly.
>>
>>7819930
>350 isn't super obese
What?
That's over triple my weight.
>>
Isn't expensive to get to that size? I can't afford to eat snacks all day. Even if I eat junk I'm usually low on calories
>>
>>7820590
I suppose it can be
>>
File: Honey-Mustard-Roasted-Nuts-5.jpg (1 MB, 1095x730) Image search: [Google]
Honey-Mustard-Roasted-Nuts-5.jpg
1 MB, 1095x730
>>7819930
I'm actually underweight, however if O had to become super obese I would just go to town on roasted nuts and seeds. Also yogurt, any plain yogurt is delicious.
>>
>>7820580
u must be a hungry skeleton then, most adults are 140-160 for a healthy bmi. unless youre super short why are you like 100 pounds?
>>
>>7820590

Dude, food was CHEAP in the 1990's.

In high school, I used to be able to get:

64 ounce soda, $1.50
64 ounce cup of fries: $1.50
1/4 lb burger: $1.00
>>
>>7819930
i don't know if i have a favorite food. i have foods that i don't like but everything else i like about the same.

i stop eating when i'm full. i just eat really unhealthy shit.
>>
About 20 pot pies a day
>>
when i was super fat i'd put probably half cup of pb in a bowl and mix it with maple syrup until it was like nutella and take that and a loaf of bread and make little sandwiches while i watched tv or played games.
I miss it sometimes.
>>
>>7820894
that sounds really good
>>
>>7821101

I would spend every extra dollar I made on fast food when I was fat. Mainly taco bell and wendys. When the 89c 5 layer came out I would get probably a dozen of them and eat them in a night. I'd also get several baconators and chicken sandwiches. I would eat until I couldn't eat anymore, it was like I was challenging myself.

Good thing that's over...
>>
295: I eat ice cream for at least one meal a day. I like to eat large amounts of bread and butter or pasta. I like pizza. I like healthier food too but, I don't like to prepare it
>>
I've been told the difference between a fat person and an obese person
The fat person will eat til they're satisfied
Obese person will eat til they're full
>>
>>7820237
>450+ grill here

Implying
>>
>>7819930
i had non stop mcdonalds for a month
>>
I'm losing weight now, but I used to only eat tendies and only drink mountain dew, with exceptions for pizza and rootbeer. I would eat half a pound of tendies at a time, and drank an entire 12 can box of mountain dew in a day. My parents never stopped me because they are afraid of confrontation. They never told me "no" to anything, and now I'm trying to fix it.

I'll never let my kids eat like that. I don't want them to deal with the depression and self-hatred that comes with obesity.
>>
>>7821537
when you have kids you'll probably understand why they did what they did
>>
>>7821201
No obviously both the fat person and the obese person eat until they are full
the obese person just eats more due to a larger stomach
>>
I'm 250 and consider myself as a fat fuck, I absolutely cannot comprehend how people can get so fat that they require mobility scooters and resemble a planetoid.
>>
>>7821555
Why can't you?

When you hit 200, did you do anything to stop your weight gain? No.

225? Nope.

Now you're at 250, fatty. Is it time now, or do you have to go to 275?

Maybe 300?

Fix your own shit before you talk shit, and before your apathy kills you.
>>
>>7821602
This, I'm sorry anon but you are in no position to judge anyone.
>>
I like classic triple combos from Wendy's, baconators, BK whoppers when I am near one. I eat Lays sour cream and onion chips and a whole order of cheesesticks by myself. I drink kool-aid or coke and mt dew. Frozen chicken nuggets and pizza. Lean Cuisine sweet and sour chicken. Eat a lot of snack cake like swiss roll and honey bun. I eat what and when I want and am hardly ever hungry for more than 2 or 3 minutes.
>>
this is a good thread
>>
File: 1466769298140.jpg (48 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
1466769298140.jpg
48 KB, 500x625
>>7820175
>500 pounds
>226 kilos
The fattest person I've ever seen must have been around 150 kilos and that was considered even worse than morbid obesity, and it is VERY rare to see people that fat here. I always seem to forget this is a normal thing in America
>>
I'm 350 lbs and I can't even eat an entire large pizza in one sitting unless I go all day without eating. I probably eat more than I should, but I've watched numerous other fat people eat and I have no idea how they do it.
My biggest problem is soda. I fucking love that bubbly sugar acid. Also lack of exercise.
I mean, last night I ate a 3oz steak, 1/4th of a can of baked beans, 1/4th of a can of green beans, and corn on the cob without butter. That seems like an acceptable amount of food to me.
>>
>>7821849
what's wrong with calorie free soda?
>>
>>7821850
Tastes like shit bro. Can't fucking stand it, it just makes me want real soda more... the eventual relapses aren't pretty.
Also I mostly drink Big Red and Cherry cola/Cherry Dr. Pepper. If they sell calorie free versions of those I have never seen it.
>>
>>7821865
that sucks I would be so much fatter if I drank sugar soda lol
>>
>>7819930
I've wondered this too. do they eat nothing but fried cheese?
>>
>>7821849
I'd agree our response to eating is pretty unfair. I hover around 140 pounds but I eat like a degenerate. All of my meals are huge, I eat fast foof (mostly pizza) all the time and I drink like a battallion of Irishmen, yet I don't get fat. Genes ftw
>>
>>7821849
Bullshit
You're in denial fatty
>>
>>7821163
if i had a license i probably would have done that myself, I did walk to jack in the box on friday nights and order 20 tacos for me to destroy though, so cheap and tasty. also fuck you for reminding me that the 5 layer used to be 89 cents
>>
I'm a little above 400. my favorite food is probably Reuben's. I also do realize that I way over eat till I'm far past full. I too was raised to make sure I cleaned everything on my plate.

but I also know that some people can eat more like a normal person and gain weight too.
>>
I've been eating like shit for literally the last 6 months and still haven't even come close to weighing 200 lbs, I hate to say it but super obese ppl are just vitims of bad jeans.
>>
fucking fatasses
>>
All of the fatties in his thread saying "I was raised to finish my plate". And ? Me too. Just fucking eat ONE plate you fucking obese subhuman scum. Or if you're still hungry just have a SMALL bit more. You're all making excuses for your weakness and degeneracy. I hope you at least realize that
>>
>>7821947
What specifically about my post is bullshit? I'm fully aware I'm trapped in a blubbery hell of my own making, and as much as I'd like to continue blaming my parents for not teaching me healthy eating habits, I'm a 26 year old adult and the fault is firmly on my shoulders.
I'm weak.

>>7821970
>I too was raised to make sure I cleaned everything on my plate.

My parents used to take me to Captain D's every weekend until I was 9. They had this 'be a good mate, clean your plate' deal, and if you cleaned your plate they gave you some candy. That left some bad habits that took me years to break.
>>
>>7819930
Used to be 250 pounds. I would eat fast food at least 3 times a week, sometimes twice a day. Maybe 2-3 big meals, but I would eat maybe a few hours after I didn't feel full anymore and was bored. It was really just a lack of activity: I was an idiot and though playing basketball for an hour on the weekends with my friends was enough (didn't understand calories at the time)
>>
>>7821989
becoming obese isn't a short process, granted in my youth i managed to gain 40 pounds in 6 months it took me 10 years to get from 200 pounds to 400 and took me 2 years to get back down to 160.
Big secret is drinking your calories, super large non diet sodas, milkshakes, sweet coffees, etc. soda especially, your body excretes more urine with the excess caffeine and sodium so you're thirsty quicker so you drink more soda.
>>
>260 fat guy here,,

Tbh... my favorite food is sushi and wraps/salads.
Junk food eaisly Pizza or chinese food
>>
File: chicken noodle soup.png (2 MB, 1214x810) Image search: [Google]
chicken noodle soup.png
2 MB, 1214x810
>200 lb. 5'6" manlet

I really like soup. Chicken soups, beef stews, goulash, I like them all. I'm sure there are plenty of soups I haven't tried. Maybe one day I will find the best soup for me.

Chicken and dumplings are probably my favorite soup. Maximum comfy.
>>
I think I am over 150 kilos (330 pounds) by now, been some time since I last checked.
Not really. If I could, I would eat mostly just Italian food, sweet stuff like ice-cream and good meat, but I like anything that tastes good and never actually considered something a favorite. I eat mostly rice though if this answers your question.
I usually don't eat to full unless in an eat all you want restaurant.

Biggest problem is drinking soda and too little exercise imo
>>
250ish here, I love melt sandwiches, especially tuna melts, monte cristos and patty melts, however I don't buy bread really so I only get those at restaurants. I also love sushi and stuffed peppers.
My main issue is that I'm a fucking alcoholic, and I don't exercise.
>>
God I fucking hate feeling full

although, thats why I am 190 lbs (86kgs) at 6'2" with a healthy workout regiment.

I only overeat about once a year (thanksgiving, go figure) and very rarely eat till I am full
lrn2eat fatties
>>
>>7823251
you must be shit in every other area of your life to post in the obese thread about how you're not obese.
>>
>>7821163
>>7821953
It used to be 2 dollars for a 5 layer, a drink and a bag of doritos.
>>
>>7823272
just drunk and its 1 am
>>
>>7821887
All your meals can be that size when you eat once a day. Try eating three meals in a day. You won't realize how little you're eating until you do this.

T. Ex-skelly with the same eating and drinking habits
>>
>>7822033
switch to coke zero or pepsi max if you are super obese just by drinking soda
>>
>>7821163
>a dozen 5 layer burritos

Jesus fucking christ. I have no idea how anyone can do that even if you are a huge guy, how do you not feel sick??
I remember I got just one 5 layer, and some kinda chalupa. After I ate the 5 layer, I didnt want to eat anymore, I always regret going to taco hell. I go about once every 6 months and always ask why afterwards.
>>
A gasoline tank trailer full of ranch sauce
>>
>>7822022
Preach.
>>
I eat emotionally
the heaviest I've ever been is 135kg/297lbs
I can eat 20 packs of ramen when I'm at my lowest.
right now I'm trying to lose weight, get down to being thin for the first time in my life.
>>
>>7823298
if you can't eat more than 1 item at tb you'll never get it
>>
320 M

Main issue is I was raised in the era where you didnt stop eating until you were full + plate was clean. Was always heavier set because of it. Problem got much worst as an adult because of fast food. I have a very hectic life so when given the choice between going through a drive thru and getting food in 2 minutes or cooking something at home, I often go the lazy route. Fast food calories in general are much higher than what I could cook but the real kick in the sack is getting full on fast food is really difficult. So the usual 1300 calorie overindulgent full meal becomes 3k+ at a fast food joint. Being a jew I felt I was ripping myself off by getting waters, so I started drinking soda (never drank soda till i was 20) in the combo meals and I have gained a sugar dependency now.

Basically, I would eat a shitton of fast food till I was full, and had a TON of sugar in my diet everyday. I didn't even know I gained 90 pounds this year until I bought a scale and realized how fucked I am.

Currently limiting fast food to once a week and eating until I am no longer hungry as opposed to full. Also going full water route. Lost 20 pounds so far doing this.
>>
>>7819930
Anything really. I can consume 10-20k calories in a day when I was 370 I have since dropped 180 pounds but it was really a shock how much I ate.

Breakfast
Mexican sweet bread conchas 300 Cal each 4 of them + coffee and cream calories 1320 calories.
Breakfast for roommates and myself eggs bacon sausage pancakes or waffles + juice and or soda 1500 calories.
Snack on some chips and a soda 620 Cal.
Snack on some chips and soda maybe cookies 620 calories.
Lunch whole roast chicken or steak maybe pork chops with butter roasted potatoes veggies and either rice or bread with soda another 1400 calories.

Midday icecream, along with chips and soda.Possibly a milkshake after the icecream. Maybe a float 2200 Cal

Dinner pizza or fried chicken maybe a stew with soda this can be 2-7k depending on what i ate.

Dessert icecream with brownies or something. Another 1200

Soda throughout the day.

Soda is a huge killer I can still drink a can in 2 gulps for 120 Cal.

Keep eating if there is food in front of me. Eat again when I felt hungry. Quality usually means alot of butter or fat inside along with quantity it's insane.

I know how to cook good and 2 roommates of mine in uni were super rich but couldn't cook for shit. They gave $600 each a month on food I buy delicious ingredients I cook and clean my dirty dishes they don't touch the kitchen.

Honestly enabled me they still are my good buds and they sure as hell miss my steak with mash mac and salad. Shit they even payed a prostitute to fuck me when they found out I was a virgin.
>>
>>7823317
>I felt I was ripping myself off by getting waters
are you crazy? do you know what kind of markup soda has at restaurants? the profit margin is about 100% for them!
>>
>>7820332
talk to your doctor about making the change. Mine immediately put me on an appetite suppressant. It feels like someone surgically cut out that unhealthy part of my brain that constantly just whispers "hey.... hey..... aren't you hungry?" whenever I'm bored. Just... fucking gone.

It's amazing. No agonizing over food anymore. Is this how normal people live?
>>
>>7819930
>Do you have a favorite food or food type?
If you're 350+ then every food is your favorite food.
>>
>>7820590
Not sure about US, but here in UK it's pretty damn cheap to get fat.

When I used to be overweight, I used to consume at least 1 pizza a day(£1 Iceland frozen kind) and a cheesecake at least once a week(again £1 e.a.).2L Soda bottles all day everyday. I wasn't doing much, just playing videogames and browsing 4chan, getting fat is easier than you think.
>>
>>7823460

No, the amphetamines don't work forever
>>
>>7823623
probably put him on contrave
>>
>>7821887

>he thinks his genes keep him skinny

Top kek, the only thing that your genes could factor in is how often you feel hungry or are tempted to snack.
>>
>>7823804
>He litterally has no concept of human physiology
Read up on morphology and tell me genetics aren't involved. Some people put on more weight easily while some say thin
>>
>>7823213
>biggest problem is drinking soda and too little exercise
And eating too much food apparently
>>
>>7820237
>450+ grill here

Damn. I'm 130 and kind of fat. I can't even walk around in summer without spats or I get chub rub. My favorite exercise is hiking up mountains...that makes you feel every extra pound.

Without dumblr tier bullshit, what is your day like? Do you like any form of sport or exercise? Does it hurt to walk? I actually have knee problems, so I can't gain weight or it gets even worse, like they would literally implode. Do your knees hurt? Do you like, walk around? How far can you walk?

>>7819930
>pasta and pastries
>manicotti

Love both. I fit bread and pastries and sometimes even eggplant parm or manicotti into my permacut (1300 erry day.) Good taste, friend. What's your favorite pastry? I love tiramisu but it's too expensive. Also love pumpkin pie, french silk chocolate pie, and cream puffs/eclairs. I have some sort of junk about twice a week.
>>
>>7820314
I'm down to 180 from 320, my strategy was whenever I found myself going to get food when I was not actually very hungry, I placed a hot needle on the underside of my penis for just long enough that it didn't cause permanent damage, just extreme pain.

One benefit of this is it also increases your sexual endurance, it takes me at least 30min to cum now when I used to be a five minute type of man.
>>
I am super obese, though I'm losing weight now, already down 20lbs from 360

When I was a kid I always felt the inadequacies of youth, I felt insulted when people acted like I was my actual age

And somewhere when I was very young it clicked in my head that adults finished their meals

So I would order off of the adult menu and eat the entire dish

This continued to this day, where if I order something, I feel a need to finish the entire dish in 1 sitting

This is despite the fact that many times these are 3000 calorie dishes I was eating

This coupled with the fact I was learning to cook at 4 years old (started with eggs and pancakes and graduated to boiling water recipes, then traditional baking by the time I was 6) which means I would decide; "I want this today" and I would cook a family sized meal and eat it myself or make and eat an entire cake

My favorite food always evolves but for the last few years it's been fish

The fishier the better

Love mackerel, and I eat about 3 cans of sardines right out of the can per day (used to do this with tuna until I realized the amount of mercury I was eating)
>>
>>7819987
Dwayne the rock Johnson is obese

Bmi was designed before they realized tall people don't need to be lanky
>>
File: 1347984003-RSP22.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1347984003-RSP22.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
>>7819930
379 here. When I go to dunkin to eat I like to take a few packs of the raw sugar, they are so good I like to eat them while waiting for my order.
>>
>>7823448
he's saying he would pay for a combo meal for the parts of the meal, then feel like he'd paid for the soda and might as well drink it
imagine a burger is $3, fries are $2, and there's a $4.50 combo meal that comes with a soft drink
>>
>>7823928
Not that anon, but it's been demonstrated that at most there's a 300-400 kcal difference between the daily allowance of a high-metabolism person and a low-metabolism one.
That's like, a small plate of pasta.
You are either eating only one meal per day or overestimating your calories, try really counting them and you'll find that (if you're not an athlete) you probably don't even reach 3000.
>>
240lbs at 6"1' here, how come my fellow fat people don't just drink Diet Soda? Maybe it's because I've been brought up with it but I personally can't stand the taste of full-sugar Soda of any kind. Now Lucozade has been bringing out Zero versions I haven't drunk a full-sugar drink in months.

It's probably one of the easiest changes one can make.
>>
>>7823298
Probably someone who eats a dozen burritos at taco bell actually likes taco bell, and that is how they can eat more than one item without feeling sick. Seems obvious.
>>
>>7819930
I was 145kg a few years back and i would eat anything. greasy food, vegetables, meat, pasta you name it, and it wasn't about portion size either my problem was that i ate all day long and just sat on my fat ass. I'm 90kg now and the whole idea of food has changed for me
>>
>>7821803
I used to work in a hospital in Europe, the people hope came in for obesity related illness were at least 200kg, you don't see them because they need a crane to leave the house
>>
>>7823460
>Is this how normal people live?

No.

Normal people realize that just because you're "hungry", doesn't mean you need to eat, so they don't.
>>
>>7819930

I like a lot of things. My favorite depends on my mood really. I never got full all that often unless I really ate quite a disgusting amount. I've been trying to stop eating after I've gotten sated, and I'm saving some money, but I've yet to figure out how to fight cravings.
>>
>>7823998
Holy shit this is genius, I'm a masochist so I can get behind some training.
>>
>>7824222
UK medfag and the ward I'm on had its first two bariatric patients in quick succession the other week - one 130kg and one 235kg.

Between them they managed to be the most stubbornly apathetic people I've ever worked with. I've never seen any other patients (below the age of 90 and without a dementia diagnosis, at least) just shit themselves and roll about in it then scream at the nurses when they try to change the sheets. It was kind of sad but mostly frustrating.
>>
>>7823298
I could honestly probably double that
>>
>>7824063
Dwayne the rock Johnson is also super fucking ripped, and super fucking ripped people don't need to worry about BMI.

For normal people, and the general population, BMI is perfectly fine. You won't get ultra skewed results by having gigantic swaths of stupidly ripped people. If a country has an average BMI of 45, you're most likely dealing with a very fucking fat country.
>>
File: maximum disgust.png (83 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
maximum disgust.png
83 KB, 255x200
>>7824142
aspartame is fucking terrible for you, just put down the soda you fat fuck, start drinking water. all soda is complete garbage
>>
I was raised to finish the plate. I usually eat the plate and utensils too, sometimes even the table. When my family goes out, we like to eat the whole restaurant. Not the toilets though, they tend to give you the shits.
>>
>>7823987
are you very short 130 doesn't seem like its fat at all. I'm 5'5''. I don't know exactly but I estimate I weigh about 460-470 right now. I don't think I've hit 500 but I haven't weighed in a while.

my day doesn't consist of much. typically food, TV, going on the internet some games. sometimes second life if I get overly bored.

I don't do exercise it takes a lot out of me if I try to and I don't like how that feels. it doesn't hurt that much to walk depending on how far I walk. I do kind of like the way the fat feels on me and pulls and jiggles at times at other times it's a burden. I've grown to like it more than I did when I was younger.

my knees are alright. if I sit in a certain position it can hurt my knees over time also stairs can bother them. I am generally able to walk around I could probably walk 50-100 yards without getting overwhelmed. like I can move about the house alright but also I'm not constantly walking.

all that good sounds really good btw
>>
366 here.
For breakfast I usually get flatbread sandwiches from Publix.

For lunch I'll get 30 grilled wings + 6 sides (3 meals essentially) from Pollo Loco and I'll ask for 2 soup containers to spoon my favorite sauces (Curry Mustard and Mango Barbecue sauce).

For dinner I usually make something easy like a lasagna with 2 pounds of 80/20 ground beef.

Honestly, being obese isn't that bad. I get to collect social security and I get to sit in a chair at work all day. The only real downside is that my toilet doesn't fit my frame so I have to poo in the bathtub after giving myself an enema and spray the feces down the drain.
>>
File: 1462725091901.png (364 KB, 772x638) Image search: [Google]
1462725091901.png
364 KB, 772x638
>>7824764
>>
>>7824764

I giggled.
>>
File: 1466039842796.png (226 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1466039842796.png
226 KB, 500x375
198, 5'6"
I don't even eat really bad unhealthy shit for meals, I just drink a ton of soda and never exercise.
Tbqh my favorite has gotta be pizza. I usually make it myself, but every once in awhile I'll grab Domino's or something.

>>7825014
>designated shitting tub
>>
File: 1463733214538.png (78 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1463733214538.png
78 KB, 900x900
340, 5'10"
I tend to eat heavy breakfasts like a homemade bacon and cheese biscuit or sausage, eggs and toast and shit like that
My favorite food is bacon cheeseburgers, plain, no fucking salads or weird sauces
I also drink three to four 12 ounce sodas a day along with a six pack or more of cheap beer
>>
>>7821534
But at least you made a nice movie/documentary thing...
>>
File: fat-man-dancing-jiggly-o.gif (678 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
fat-man-dancing-jiggly-o.gif
678 KB, 320x240
lol this thread is gold. Obligatory jiggly puff dancer.
>>
>>7825427
why gold?
>>
>>7820237
>I graze a lot
Moar like deforestation amirite?
>>
>>7825708
>450 lb chicks on 4chan
As expected.jpg
>>
File: 1450770818798.jpg (68 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
1450770818798.jpg
68 KB, 600x424
Is eating a medium pizza, toppings mushrooms, bell peppers, and maybe onions is fattening?
>>
>>7823987
my favorite kind of pastry is probably devils food cake. although I once had this triple chocolate cake with chocolate chips that was one of the best things I ever ate. there was about 2/3rds of it left after I had the first slice I just took the rest of it afterwards and wished they brought more out after.
>>
>>7825905
yeah, there's too much bread. try making your own pizza
>>
>>7820198
> I find it really hard to stop eating if my plate has food on it(poor background)

Hey, not super obese (230+ but still pretty fucking fat) but honestly, this. This is a huge stumbling block for me because this is how I was raised, and it's really hard to not overcome that even when in full.
>>
>>7825972
Fuck, that post was a disaster but you know what I mean. I'm on mobile, in my defense.
>>
I was 212 lbs when I was 13 or 14 years old, I was short too. I was basically living the dream, mountain dew, hot pockets, fast food, tendies, etc. every day while playing WOW and runescape. I would eat a big bowl of cereal every couple of hours at home in between gaming. Living the dream, those were my glory days now i'm a weak 140lb girlyboi
>>
Used to weigh 265lb at 5'7 (Manlet).

I'd always been a super, super skinny kid (way under weight) but I got sick when I was about 9. Serious illness, my grandmother (who babysat me) was convinced I was faking. Didn't eat, just drank 2 liter after 2 liter of orange soda and quickly packed on weight.

Afterwards, my grandmother teased me for it so I no longer wanted to play outside and I got even fatter. I'd always liked food, but exercised all day so I never got fat - but now I ate more and did nothing. Skyrocketed weight wise, weighed 250 - 3x+ my starting weight - at 14.

Eventually I decided enough was enough and walked, biked, etc. until I got down to 170. Lowest I've ever been as an adult.

New medication (lowered metabolism) for some health problems, a BAD breakup, moving, etc. shit on all of that. Weigh 195lb now; weight's fluctuated between 180-210 for the last 3 years, and I hope it at least stays that way. I know I eat worse now than I used to, but I'm hoping that after my vacation is over next month I'll be able to get my shit back under control and exercise more again. Depression and lack of time hasn't helped.

My big issues were simple lack of portion. When I was at my prime, I was going to Rally's and getting 3 double bacon cheeseburgers w/ fries, a milkshake and a diet (kek) soda for lunch. Breakfast was junk food, dinner was something greasy and gross.

Genetics help, too. Mine aren't awful; I eat a lot. A lot of my friends eat a lot though and are super fucking skinny. Fuck you, Mr. Skeletal.
>>
I think it's agreed we all like food and to over eat. another extremely fat grill here. last I was properly weighed I was 522. I admit I love food and I always have. it's hard for me to actually feel full often so I just keep eating. even if I am full or overstuffed I will still eat because I love the flavors of something..

for example if I was full and just ate a large pizza even though I might be pretty stuffed I will think out of no where. hey you have a box of donuts in the kitchen. I wonder how good they taste and then I will go and eat those too

I would say probably my favorite food is terriyaki chicken from a local place.
>>
>>7823412
This shit.

Ex-roommate was 450lb and it's amazing how much someone can eat in one day.

In one day, he ate the following:

A large bowl of frosted flakes, crushed down until it was literally as full as possible with whole milk and an extra glass of milk + extra cereal as he ran out

A sandwich consisting of two slices of bread, buttered on both sides, with thick mayo and two slices of cheese, as well as two eggs, fried in additional butter

A roast beef sandwich, two bags of lays chips, three pickles

A large bag of popcorn, drowned in butter in salt and refilled twice

Two orders of chicken strips (8 total) with almost an entire bottle of ranch, two large orders of fries, a plate of nachos, a side of onion rings

A large sundae, with chocolate sauce and whipped cream

Three boxes of candy

And all the non-diet soda he could drink, no ice.

He ate like that every single fucking day and then claimed he "didn't eat that much". I'd buy groceries, put them up, and come out later that night and find the boxes empty and put back in the pantry.

I made him stop doing that, took my food into my room, and told him he NEEDED to diet. He claimed I was starving him because he lost about twenty pounds.
>>
>>7824060
Yeah, the mercury was what would kill you for sure man.
>>
>>7819930
i cook like what i guess is a little over a cup, or maybe under of rice. and like half a pound of beef. sounds like a lot but it really isnt. thats like, a baseball size of meat. and thats like two portions and thats for the whole day. i drink water always as well. i decided to stop consuming so much sugar. i was drinking two cans of soda with every meal or downing litres of lemonade or iced tea. so now im not very used to sugar anymore. so even fruit is too much sugar for me. even before i did that i still couldnt understand the kinds of people who got fat off pastries and sweets. like, how can you stand all that fucking sugar?

anyway, this isnt some diet or whatever. its just almost every day life
>>
>>7821803
What's the story behind this picture
>>
300lbs here. if i go too long without eating i'll binge eat. i have little to no self control and if i'm hungry driving around i'll just pull up to a fast food place, order way too much to satisfy me, but eat it all anyways in one sitting. somehow i got used to that overly full feeling and i love the dopamine i get from eating. i don't believe in any other reasoning like a poor upbringing or boredom. eating feels good mentally and i value immediate pleasure over long term health so i'll eat past being satisfied.
>>
i just realized i really need help
>>
File: 1466742396692.jpg (34 KB, 397x359) Image search: [Google]
1466742396692.jpg
34 KB, 397x359
>>7825795
>>7825795

kek

>mfw
>>
260 here

I was around 110kg since I was maybe 17. Went to the army. Got it down to 90kg at 188cm.
After the army it went up again to 115kg.
Diet no.1 started and got me down to 95.
Stopped and went up slowly to 118kg.
Since yesterday im on diet again.

I ate alot of shit mostly like Chips and sweet stuff.
And I generally overate at every meal.
And I had Snacks in between the meals.

I just dont want to be fat anymore
>>
GOD DAMN reading this thread has made me realize i need to not eat so much if i dont want to end up being a land whale like i already feel disgusting and obese at like 160 pounds like i do not want to be anywhere near as big as any of you or my mom
>>
>>7825994
Thumbs too fat to type ?
>>
>>7819930
I used to be 305 pounds.

I am now 192 and dropping.

Ya'll make me feel better about myself, and threads like these helped me identify my terrible relationship with food and thus fix it.

So thanks, yo
>>
>>7824116
Fast food places have always let me sub the soda for a juice box or milk. Neither are especially healthy, but they're small and there's no refills.

McDonald's will also let you pick apples instead of fries. And their yummy parfaits are only 160 calories. Mmm.
>>
>>7826830

Manlet
>>
>>7819947
Who are you to tell anyone where to go? Fuck you
>>
>>7819987
'fat shamed'

I bet that's an American term.
>>
>>7823460
No dude, the whispers are in all normal people, we just dont care about it and dont eat.
We control the nature´s whispers, we are not horses dude.
>>
File: shnitzel.jpg (373 KB, 3456x2304) Image search: [Google]
shnitzel.jpg
373 KB, 3456x2304
>>7819930
skinny rich guy here, im 5'10 and 160lbs.
i like schnitzel and club sandwiches.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 480x720
>>7824764
/thread
>>
>>7819930

Everything
>>
>>7826309
I'll show your little boipussy a good time.
>>
Good luck to all you obese people losing weight. To be honest it's not that hard, the more obese you are the easier it is to lose weight. I was 200 lbs few months back & had no trouble shedding 25 lbs.

I'm at 174 lb now & still worried about my current weight. Not long low I guess.
>>
File: dancing-stormtroopers.gif (2 MB, 421x384) Image search: [Google]
dancing-stormtroopers.gif
2 MB, 421x384
>>7826882
>landwhale
>manlet
>>
>>7824932
what do you do for work? It sounds like leaving the house is a problem. who brings you food? Where do you live, city or country? I assume in the U.S somewhere?
>>
>>7820580

you're underweight unless you're like 5 feet tall

>calls out someone for being fat
>is an equally worse super-manlet/womanlet
>>
>>7820663

you sound like the whitest person ever

you probably drink coffee black and do yoga on weekends

you sound like the person who goes out camping often and shops at whole foods
>>
>>7824721
>aspartame is fucking terrible for you

Source?
>>
>>7824764
I know you're joking but when will parents realize using "finish the whole plate" as some sort of no-exceptions rule is terrible for kids? It ends in one of two outcomes:
>the kid grows up to be a picky fucker who is incredibly fat (more likely)
>the kid grows up to a picky fucker who is incredibly skinny
Just let them be full for fucks sake. It isn't an insult if your kid doesn't like or can't finish an entire plate.
>>
>>7821534
was that heaven for a good few weeks?

I really enjoy McDonald's but I'm never satisfied with "one" meal of it, that's all I ever get though.

I could probably devour about 5 Big Macs and fries and still want more. All I can do is dream about that though.
>>
>>7821537
you should get yourself into a routine of only eating one thing again and and then only drinking water.
>>
>>7828241
>not doing yoga every day

Do you hate feeling good all the time?
>>
I recently started the fasting diet, which was recommended by my doc. Before starting I got myself one of those hard plastic water bottles and bring it everywhere. I no longer touch soda.

Three days of the week, I limit my calories to 600. So my meals consider of 2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast, and either chicken or turkey breast, or tilipia filet, and lettuce for lunch and dinner. If I get a craving, I drink water until it passes.

Started at 258 lbs. So far I lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. I'm thinking of doing it every week day, and ease up on weekends. Still no soda though.
>>
>>7828261
>"finish the whole plate

As far as I can tell, it comes from two sources:

1) Parents who grew up poor and thus didn't want to waste food. The idea was to eat all the food you had now because you never knew if you'd have anything to eat the next day. That will go away when poverty goes away.

2) Parent's concern for their children's health and want to make sure their kids eat all their veggies.

I doubt either of those will go away.
>>
>>7828610
You realize it's 3 days a week so your body doesn't go into starvation mode?
>>
>>7828617

Wait, people actually believe in "starvation mode"?

Go look at pictures of emaciated prisoners at a concentration camp and then ask yourself about "starvation mode".
>>
>>7820198
move to brown rice.
>>
>>7828241
Hey dumblr, here's a fact. if you dont drink your coffee black you dont actually like coffee, you like sugar and milk with water.
>>
>>7828241
Why do you state that as if any of that is negative?
>>
>>7828257
There isn't any conclusive evidence of aspartame being harmful.
For every research that says so you'll find others that state the exact opposite.
FDA recommends a maximum daily intake of 50 mg for every kg you weight, which is a fucking lot. You could easily drink two 2L diet coke bottles without going over.
>>
>>7828653
starvation mode is a catchall term for metabolic down regulation
>>
350+ here.

I feel the reason I eat so much is that my brain can't (or at least doesn't) perceive the difference in feeling of "full" and hungry".

Even when I eat a lot, unless I'm stuffed as shit, I have this feeling that's halfway between hungry and full, so I eat more.

It's hard to describe.
>>
>>7828255
2013 actually
>>
How the fuck do you fat fucks even get so large?

Like what the actual fuck do you eat all day? The fuck do you do?

First faggot to reply saying that they have a low metabolism should be banned.
>>
>>7819930
>>>7820663
>
>you sound like the whitest person ever
>
>you probably drink coffee black and do yoga on weekends
>
>you sound like the person who goes out camping often and shops at whole foods

I'm literally a drug dealing nigger and I drink my coffee black and shop at whole foods.

Fuck camping though
>>
210 here, but my heaviest was 230, and I was 180 about a year ago. Trying to lose it again, I was doing well.

My issue is that I'm too lazy to pack lunch or breakfast at work, and then I binge when I get home. I'm trying to get back down to 180, hopefully within a month or two so I can get back on track.

Being a fatty and binging is nice, but the control I felt when I broke out of my bad eating habits and lost all my cravings was the best.
>>
>>7828226
115 isn't exactly underweight for a woman, especially if they're not super tall.
>>
>>7828999
I actually like walking around and being social, but I just eat like 1500+ calories a meal and I certainly never actually get my heart rate up and do legitimate exercise
>>
>>7828241

At least I know who my father is
>>
>>7828241
I'm black. I would do yoga if it was free. I do drink my coffee black, every other day before lifting. I also would shop at health food stores if they weren't twice as expensive as Amazon
>>
370 pounds here.

I eat literally anything. Today for lunch we had chinese food, and I had a ton of green beans (without the beef), 10 chicken wings, and some fried rice. I snacked on a bunch of chips and crackers and stuff throughout the day, and came home and downed an entire bag of chips.

I have a tendency to just eat whatever's in front of me. I'm trying to avoid buying groceries just so I don't just eat.

I'm back in the gym though, so that's good.
>>
>>7828653
"starvation mode" is a temporary thing thats bad for dieting. full on real starvation is another thing entirely
>>
>>7828945
I understand completely because that's how I feel most of the time and I much prefer feeling stupidly stuffed than not full at all
>>
seriously. how many good boy points did you all get for cleaning your plates.
>>
>Diet
>Stay under 2k
>Still 6' 250lbs

why
>>
I used to be super obese (200kg) but am now at around 90kg. My problem wasn't that I just didn't get full and I'd be eating just to get a feeling of satisfaction. I'd be essentially chasing the dragon trying to get my fix and it didn't really matter what I ate. My food of choice was and still is pizza.
>>
>>7830147
2k is maintenance
you would have to go for 1.5k to lose
>>
>>7830170
couldn't you go for a couple of 'zas right now anon?
it couldn't hurt right?
>>
Anyone on keto? Easiest shit to do ever.
>>
>>7830147
You probably need to be more active
>>
>>7830174
when you are 6'5 and 250 lbs 2k is not even close to maintenance

its probably more like 2.5k
>>
>>7830219
excercising does fuck all for weight loss

you can burn calories by running for half an hour

or lose the same amount by just not eating a cookie or whatever snack you usually have
>>
>>7830224
Or maybe
now stay with me here
not eat the cookie and
AND
excersise
You fat fuckin retard.
>>
File: costco ranch.jpg (39 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
costco ranch.jpg
39 KB, 350x350
>>7819930
i cant remember when i last went a whole day without eating ranch. i always have a giant ranch in my fridge and a two-pack for back up in my snack closet
>>
>>7830224
>excercising does fuck all for weight loss
anon confirmed for tubby mctub fatso
>>
File: IMG_20160128_105306.jpg (70 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160128_105306.jpg
70 KB, 500x486
>>7830224
>excercising does fuck all for weight loss
>>
>>7830224
there are other benefits to exercise than just weight loss you fat sack
>>
>>7830257
not a cookie but maybe a big muffin. easier to not eat than to burn.
>>
>>7830222
you said 6'
>>
>>7828257
>Source?
System of a Down
>>
>>7819959
Are you fucking retarded? unless you are a fucking bear /fit guy whos 2meter tall, it is fat.
stupid amerifats jesus.
Normal guy whose about 180cm tall should weight between 72-80kg.
>>
>>7830463
I'd even go as far as to say that 80 is too much, definitely skinnyfat territory.
>>
>>7830463
So if 350 is just fat what would super obese be?
>>
Does anyone else lose circulation from their legs when they sit on the toilet?

I'm 340 and I typically hold my shits until I really have to go because it gets to the point where I can't get off the toilet because my legs stop listening to me after 5 minutes.
>>
>>7830515
Not arguing that that guy is absolutely obese but you aren't taking muscle mass into consideration at all are you?
BMI is a joke for anyone who isn't a woman or an office worker.
>>
>>7830556
im was 350 (currently 270) and it took 30 mins for my legs to start falling asleep
>>
>>7830535
I'm about average at 200 and my legs fall asleep if I sit long enough. when I was at 140 they actually seemed to fall asleep faster. probably because I didn't have cushioning to avoid restricting blood vessels
>>
>>7820731
>64 ounce cup of fries
Amerifat detected
>>
>>7821849

You're addicted, get some professional mental help
>>
>>7826875

Thanks McDonalds!
>>
>>7830147
I'd recommend doing low carbs, high fat diet. Normally it'd trigger almost every anon on every board here but it worked for me.
Lost 12kg in 5 weeks & I wasn't that obese when I started the diet. Cutting all sugary drinks is a must.
>>
>>7830515
that depends on how hes built and if he has some muscle.
Im 184cm an weigh between 80 and 84 kilo. Got a little belly with some fat on it but i just like cooking and food too much and i dont train as much as i used to.
Still skinny. I used to be a major fatso with like 110kg on me. The secret is just eat when you are hungry and not out of habit or boredom. if yo feel the urge to eat something and youre really not hungry. dont lie to yourself and do something to take your mind of it.
ripping giant bongs and playing vidya for 2 hours helped me. And just going out with people and dick around took my mind of food too.
I used to just dont eat for the whole day until early evening and then have a nice feast meal.
Since im a trained chef I just cooked myself up giant portions of lean meat, some rice and lots of salad and or veg.
>>
>>7821849
First I dont believe you, second, go see a doctor you are mostl ikely addicted to crystalized sugars.
Dont wait until you get diabetes.
>>
>>7830257
30 minutes of running is about 300kcal burned which would be 2 cookies or 1 donut/muffin
>>
>>7820237
>I graze a lot

Why would you ever just accept that? Why is that a behavior you're willing to associate yourself with? If you had an urge to fondle little kids would you do that, or would the societal shame keep you in check?

Obesity is so goddamn prevalent that "grazing", in other words, behaving like a literal cow, is just something people do. I would be horrified if I ever considered myself someone who "grazes" a lot. But it's fine to be fat in this society so you're cool with it in a way you wouldn't really be so cool with if it were a heroin addiction or violent anger issues.
>>
File: 1457232797408.jpg (54 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1457232797408.jpg
54 KB, 550x550
>>7821555
>in America you can be TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY FUCKING POUNDS and still talk down to "fat" people

WEW BOY WEW
>>
>>7829806
You can get fresh produce off of Amazon?
>>
>>7822022
This, holy shit.

>Well you see, I had these CRAAAAAAZY parents who wanted me to eat everything on my plate

So did literally everyone else who didn't grow up rich you fat fucks. Stop passing the blame onto ANYONE else but yourselves and your shitty behavior patterns.
>>
>>7831461
When I don't clean my plate, I scrape the food into a container and put it in the fridge.

Just like when I am at a restaurant and I get a to-go box for my unfinished portion.

If your parents were too fucking stupid to realize that this is not wasting food, then you should do everyone a favor and end your gene line.
>>
>>7831487
>Hmmmm little Jimmy didn't finish his fish sticks and says they're gross
>Hmmmm maybe we should just refrigerate them and offer them to him tomorrow
>Surely he'll love them by then

You're retarded, fatty.
>>
I'm 5'9-5'10 at 200 pounds. Not morbidly obese, but I'm certainly overweight. I hate working out, and I usually eat one meal a day, and I'm terrible at snacking. Not a good combination.

Food wise, steak is my favorite, but I don't eat it a lot obviously. Too expensive.
>>
>>7831500
he will eat them when he is hungry enough.
Parents just need to grow a back bone and not let Jimbo eat anything else.
>>
>>7831500
It's was probably more like
>full? What do you mean your full
>there are kids starving in Africa no sit your ass down and finish everything on your plate

Now little jimmy has been taught by his parents that you have to eat all the food you make even if you are full. Instead of putting it in the fridge and coming back to it when hungry
>>
>>7819959

It's all about BMI with the classifications, super obese is a BMI > 45 as I recall.

>>7819930

Well, I used to hover just under super obese, 352lbs at a BMI of 44. For me, it was all about the amount rather than the dis itself. Now, obviously I ate high calorie shit, lots of bread, pasta and other high carb shit. Surprisingly never did care for fast food all that much.

Favorite dish, Enchiladas... nigga I could put away a whole tray.

Incidentally, I'm now 187lbs at 6'3 with a BMI of about 23. Fuck being fat.
>>
>>7825905
pizza is mostly bread and cheese, which are both very calorie dense.
In the end though, it comes down to cals in vs cals out. start reading the backs of everything and making rough etimates of how many cals you are actually eating in a day.
>>
Most of you obese ppl ITT are from America, aren't you?
>>
>>7819930
400 lbs. here. I only eat vegan food, it's good for my heart condition.
>>
>>7821101
Sickeningly good. Jfc
>>
My roommate looooved pizza. She would get a large for herself and keep eating even if it made her feel sick. I'd ask for a slice and she would glare at me. I'm like..dude, you're really gonna eat this largw pizza all by yourself. WITH a liter soda, my bitch..please.
>>
>>7830463
manlets
>>
>>7831562
starting out my weight loss journey on keto i'd go to pizza buffet and scrape the toppings off and eat that, still managed to lose weight eating that plus salad
>>
You fat slobs absolutely disgust me
>>
My advice to fatties is always to follow a diet that you could imagine yourself maintaining. After a while you make small submissions until you acheive your goal. The same applies to exercise: better to do light exercise everyday than to exhaust yourself and never want to exercise again. This is what I did and I am now biking every morning for pleasure and do not consume anything beyond water, black coffee and my three meals a day. I lost 160lbs and and have kept the weight off for 10 years. I'm now 190lbs at 6'1.
>>
>>7824932
what the fuck. How can you be fine with your condition. How are you okay with only being able to walk 100 yards. This is not normal. You are killing yourself. Do you think you are healthy? You will die before 50 if you continue on your current path. You never see fat old people.
>>
>>7833065
>You never see fat old people.
Not that I disagree with your other points, but a lot of old people are fat.
>>
6'5 at 260+ lbs. here.

College dorms really screwed me over:
>Didn't eat much as a kid/teen
>Lot of fast food
>Only 2 meals/day outside weekends
>Was around 170+ senior year HS
>College dining
>All three meals buffet style dining
>Gained insane amounts of weight
>Told myself I'd go to the gym
>Never did

Now I'm broke and only eating 1000-1200 calories a day for the next 3 months hoping that will help. Going to start hitting the gym as well on the weekends.

HELP ME NOT BECOME LIKE YOU
>>
File: fuck off faggot.jpg (21 KB, 200x206) Image search: [Google]
fuck off faggot.jpg
21 KB, 200x206
>>7821537
>I'll never let my kids eat like that.

A fatass like you will never have kids.
>>
5' 8, 180lbs.

I may not be obese but I'm fat enough to be fat about food.

The one thing I can't control myself eating is cheesecake. That shit is too good.
>>
>>7833217
Wait, why doesn't 1200 a day work when spread out, the ever-present hunger I'm feeling all the time?
>>
File: 1461357173339.jpg (139 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1461357173339.jpg
139 KB, 500x378
>>7833217
Breakfast 2 Cherry poptarts - 400 cals
Lunch - Pack of Ramen - 380 cals
Dinner - 1 Pepporoni Hot Pocket - 290 cals

I only drink water, diet soda, and calorie free teas (green, black, grey, etc.)

This is enough for me. Never hungry.

You fat shitload
>>
>>7831377
you can make the same argument for anyone if you don't like what they like. someone who is interested in video games or who works out to much or anything really. this isn't harming you so why do you care. fondling kids affects someone else. apparently working out harms other people too because your here spouting off for no raisin
>>
Whats the easiest way to get super obese? I always wanted to be fat.
>>
>>7831487
it wasn't just that I'm sure parents would withhold stuff from them if they didn't finish, no TV, no friends etc. mine wouldn't let me play games or have TV he whatever they decided was a good idea for that day if I didn't consume every scrap. sometimes they would give me stuff that was left so there wasn't left overs and told me to finish it or else X punishment. a friend of mine would be refused to have dessert or given a reward if they finished. after 15 years of that you get into the habit
>>
>>7833232
Yeah I completely lost my sweet tooth back when I started drinking heavily in 2012-13. Always comes back a bit whenever I go cold turkey for a few days or so. Must be something like the cravings for alcohol override the sugar cravings.
>>
>>7833422
drink coffee creamer and use coconut oil in all of your cooking
>>
>>7833471
>implying i cook

i only mix drinks
>>
File: perros.png (528 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
perros.png
528 KB, 642x361
>>7833433

Hmm, possibly because Alcohol is fucking loaded with sugar?
>>
File: woo NIGGA.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
woo NIGGA.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
>>7833514

There's a difference, yes. As in fermented sugar has less sugar than white or brown sugar. Minus the chocolate, peanut butter, other ingredients, etc.

But don't lie to yourself, tubbs. Sugar eventually begets sugar. And seeing as your lard ass need his fix every few days keep drinking your Beers. Wine Coolers, Flavored Vodkas.

Keep putting on that "winter hibernation weight" you disgusting slob of a human. Note: It's Summer.

You belong in the trash. Nah, the trash compactor.
>>
File: gaston.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
gaston.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>7833489
>i only mix drinks

Alright.

1) Whole Milk
2) Chocolate Milk
3) Heavy Whipping Cream
4) 5 dozen eggs (Gaston Style)
5) Chocolate Syrup
6) Hot Cocoa Mix
7) Pure Butter
8) Pure Lard

Mix in blender.

If that's too thick, then thin it out with some Coca-Cola.

You'll be the size of a barge in no time.
>>
>>7833586

And you're drunk enough to wander into the "Super Obese what do you all eat?" topic.
>>
>>7833575
That's a different guy you spastic. I'm the one who was talking about booze overriding sugar cravings.
Clearly you're upset about something if you're this quick to leap to insults and hyperbole at people who haven't even insulted you. I hope you sort whatever it is out because you stand out as a bitter person even in this place.
Note: it's not Summer everywhere in the world.
>>
File: costanz 2.gif (653 KB, 141x198) Image search: [Google]
costanz 2.gif
653 KB, 141x198
>>7833586
>he thinks Vodka, Whiskey, Rum, occasional wine or beer, doesn't contain tons of sugar

Haha, how many brain cells have you killed?
>>
>>7833583
that sounds fucking awful
>>
>>7833603
>Clearly you're upset about something if you're this quick to leap to insults and hyperbole at people who haven't even insulted you. I hope you sort whatever it is out because you stand out as a bitter person even in this place.

Nice psychological projection, you drunkard.

>Note: it's not Summer everywhere in the world.

It is where it matters, and I have a feeling your fatass isn't living abroad.

Memo: Kill yourself
>>
File: 1462826753989.png (529 KB, 925x519) Image search: [Google]
1462826753989.png
529 KB, 925x519
>>7833622

Do you want to get super fat or not?
>>
>>7833629
i thought the idea of being fat was so you can eat yummy food not force feed yourself
>>
File: SHOOOOOOP.jpg (22 KB, 640x313) Image search: [Google]
SHOOOOOOP.jpg
22 KB, 640x313
>>7820332

Same.

It is hard in the regard that calorie counting itself is not a perfect science, and nutritional labels are just guidelines at best.

To that end, I always over-estimate by 10-15% just to be safe
>>
File: squall__whatever.png (4 KB, 99x55) Image search: [Google]
squall__whatever.png
4 KB, 99x55
>>7833623
You must have had a really shitty day to be this angry about... I'm not even sure what you're angry about actually. I haven't even disagreed with you on any points. You don't even believe I'm not American so it isn't xenophobia either.
You're just throwing a tantrum and lashing out at anyone in sight. It's kind of pathetic.
>>
>>7830204
>Anyone on keto? Easiest shit to do ever.

Requires you to love eating chicken and tuna every single day. Otherwise, most protein/fat sources are heavy in calories meaning less food.
>>
>>7821555
>I'm 250 and consider myself as a fat fuck

No considering about it, 250 is ~50 pounds into "fat fuck" territory unless you are in the gym 6 hours a day every day lifting.
>>
File: 230px-Calendarman.jpg (12 KB, 230x380) Image search: [Google]
230px-Calendarman.jpg
12 KB, 230x380
>>7833653
>It's kind of pathetic.

How wry.
>>
>>7833632

Yes, that's true. I don'r know if you are that same dude or not, but some people get full quickly and can't eat massive amounts of food without getting sick. This drink would provide at least 8000 or so calories, and it's a drink so you could probably drink it 3 or 4 times a day. Might make a nice warm Holiday treat.

The thing is, force feeding yourself and feeling overstuffed is just not what you want. Some people don't have the ability to shut off their hunger symptoms, which is why and how they get so fat.

It seems you do.

So.

Ok.

Get a "Gotta Have it" at Cold Stone Creamery, every day, three times a day. Make sure to add at least three add-ins. Probably Oreos, M&Ms, and Kit-Kat. Sprinkles should be free, and if you are a regular so should either a Caramel or Fudge Sprinkle.

For Drinks, go for Starbucks. Get the Venti Chocolate Chip Frappuccinno, Whole Milk, then pour extra sugar in it.

That SEEMS like a lot (and fucks sake it IS), but those types of food do not register the same as healthy caloric foods.

You'll be fat in no time, friend.
>>
>>7821201
I guarantee a fat person told you that. And they were lying to both you and themselves.
>>
>>7820237
>I was raised to make sure I clean my plate

I never understood why people do this to their children. Why keep pushing your kid to keep eating even while they're full.
>>
>>7833611
(unflavored) vodka contains no sugar. ethanol is not the same thing as sugar. if it were, candy would get your drunk.
>>
Burgers of any kind. Ice cream.

I eat till it's gone.

My favorite snack is a jar of ben and jerry's cherry garcia. My favorite burger is the wendy's bacanator. I also enjoy having several JBCs instead. I can also finish a whole large pizza by myself. My favorite kind is "meat lovers". I also love donair kebabs.

I have to take heart medication because I'm so unhealthy. I'm only 26. I'm only 250 lbs so far, but that has been gained in less than a year from 160. The sky seems to be the limit for my weight if it continues in this manner. But I love food. I should also add I'm on anti- psychotics and they cause weight gain and appetite increases.
Been thinking of learning how to cook well, so I can eat my favorite foods on my own. Making burgers seems easy enough. I made pizza out of pita bread once but it wasn't as good as the outlet's pizza.
>>
>>7824139
But with 300-400 calories difference that's an additional pound every 1-1.5 weeks if the difference isn't accounted for in diet, which adds up quickly. "Just one small plate of pasta" is a ton of extra pasta over a week.
>>
>>7833951
Right; but that's on the absolute extremes of the spectrum.

Most people aren't dealing with that
>>
356, down from 400, I actually had a nut allergy as a kid, and I couldn't really eat anything because my mom was protective of me and wouldn't let me eat fresh produce because she was afraid it would be cross-contaminated (which it can be, but it's super unlikely. I get hives when I eat fresh fruit nowadays even with super hard scrubs/peeling, it's just a thing though.), but as a kid I ate mcdonalds pretty much every day, junk like frozen pizzas for dinner.

I've gone on a ""diet"" because it's not really a diet, of just eating rice, and some greens. I'm still hardcore addicted to them chicken nuggers though and if some are in front of me, I can't help it. Just no control. Getting a job also curbed my appetite, curiously. When i'm out and lifting shit in a warehouse 12 hours a day, when I get home, i'd rather sleep or vomit from a heat stroke than eat.
>>
>>7834075
mmmmmm chicken nuggers
>>
>>7820663
>mfw eating nuts while dieting
>>
>260 lbs at heaviest
>massive amounts of fruit juice because "lol it's healthier than soda"
>double helpings of everything

No grazing/snacking though. I used to love my mother's cooking (still do) and thus I pretty much got fat just on that. Never cared much for snacking. Even after I went to uni, I'd just make a kilogram of pasta and make another kilogram of sauce and just eat them together. In short, you can get fat from things other than junk food.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.