[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /ck/ You guys eat mainly what? i'm eat mainly ramem.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: anigif.gif (638 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
anigif.gif
638 KB, 664x441
Hey, /ck/
You guys eat mainly what?
i'm eat mainly ramem.
>>
Rice and whatever meat is the cheapest.
>>
Eggs and tortillas probably
>>
Once or twice a month I make a large amount of refried beans and rice to make burritos and quesadillas and shit (sometimes carnitas to). Other than that I like to keep things varied.
>>
>>7810380
Also, I go through a lot of potatoes
>>
File: pizzagostyzz.jpg (156 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
pizzagostyzz.jpg
156 KB, 1200x1600
I mainly eat 'go style 'za
>>
Potatoes, oats, peanut butter, cheese, eggs, whatever vegetables are in season
>>
Japanese-style rice bowls, mostly. Teriyaki salmon, gyudon, sashimi, et c.
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
I eat a lot of bread.
>>
>>7810362
Ooooh, you gettin fancy with your Ramen? Same...we should ...ya know.. cook Ramen some time. -Wink-
>>
>>7810362
ramen, too. sometimes i like to treat myself to the shin ramyun black though and add an egg.
>>
>>7810362

Beans (and bean products) and rice and gluten and vegetables
>>
>>7812213
CHI
>>
My diet is fairly wide and extends through multiple cultures. Frankly, it's whatever I'm in the mood for. I don't really have "staples" I fall back on, only the dozens of dozens of things I've learned to make to fit whatever mood my appetite is hungry for.
>>
Rice, not even a poverty thing, I just enjoy rice. I'll usually make rice with whatever I'm having at the time if it even remotely fits the dish. Sometimes I'll even just make a side of rice with a meal that doesn't even fit rice, tonight I had nachos with a small bowl of rice on the side.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.