[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to america in my first time in my life. Want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: fowlefinal.jpg (64 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
fowlefinal.jpg
64 KB, 1000x600
I'm going to america in my first time in my life.
Want to try "fast-food".
Do you have to book a table to eat at burger king or the mac donalds?
How fast is the food and will I have to eat it fastly aswell?
Which restaurant has the good chicken "nuggets"?

thanks in advance
>>
Yes you have to book. Call the local fast food reservation service on 911 and tell them your order

McDonalds and BK don't sell chicken nuggets but you can get them on the secret menu. Ask for a foursome of chicken tendies and wink when you ask. The server will give you a plastic butter knife which you can use to make them more nugget shaped
The best dipping sauce is the Chinese one "cream of sum yung gei"
>>
>>7807321
Sounds deliciously! Thanks for the advice cowboy!

I have heard about "drive through"
does not make very much sense, wouldnt the gas from the cars and the sounds from the cars be not very pleasent for eating a meal?
But sounds very interesting nonetheless. Can't wait to discover america!!
>>
>>7807312
Don't bring a book unless it's a picture book for children
A Muslim communist atheist Jewish professor was recently dragged off a plane for national security reasons. That reasons: inscrutable writings, probably elitist
>>
>>7807328
If you want the authentic American experience, attach a garden hose to your car's exhaust pipe and place the end in your window, which should be open just a crack. Really adds to the flavors of the fast food.
>>
>>7807353
Thanks for the tips old timer! Is "comics" with the batman legal?
>>7807356
I don't have a licence for car.
Sounds really STRANGE! American culture is interesting. can not wait!
>>
>>7807361
As long as it's not the batgirl rape issue. Mass murder is wholesome entertainment for kids, but boobs are a grave threat to public morals.
t. Rev. Dr. Cleetus V. Pickett, D.Div.
>>
>summer
>>
>>7807312
go to Popeyes OP and get yourself some tendies, cajun fries, popcorn shrimp, biscuit, and blackened ranch. thank me later
>>
back in my day memeing meant something
>>
>>7807444
can't I thank you now?
>>
>>7807312
bring ur kitchen . all u will find is shit . or just go to a peruvian restaurant the best cuisine in the american continent
>>
>>7807458
>memeing
It's not a verb you millennial fuck.
>>
This thread is so full of shitposting it's putting /s4s/ to shame.
>>
File: ck in a nutshell.png (44 KB, 330x300) Image search: [Google]
ck in a nutshell.png
44 KB, 330x300
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.