[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw have only been eating scrambled eggs and mustard for every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: scramble.jpg (10 KB, 214x235) Image search: [Google]
scramble.jpg
10 KB, 214x235
tfw have only been eating scrambled eggs and mustard for every meal for weeks now
>>
>>7804526

Do you have any cardiovascular problems now? Some people seem to think that happens if you do that.
>>
>>7804533
Not that I've noticed...
>>
>>7804526
>not having ketchupmasterrace eggs
>>
>>7804554
cannae eat ketchup...carbs...
>>
>>7804526

make sure the eggs are warm before you crack them. refrigerator temperature eggs have to cook for too long - warming it up to room temperature or higher makes the texture a lot better.
>>
You must stink of sulfur.
>>
>>7804526
.....just...why...
>>
>>7804693
to lose weight
>>
>>7804742

has it worked?
>>
>>7804748
yes

since i started keto i've lost like 40lbs and a buncha inches off my waist

(i've also lost a fuckton of strength but i don't mind being less strong if i'm also less fat)
>>
>>7804751
>losing strength on keto

I thought its main selling point is that you won't lose strength on it? Have you just been cutting calories really hard?
>>
>>7804751
>An unhealthy shock diet causes weight loss but leaves you with little energy

I am shocked at this revelation.
>>
>>7804759
ive been cutting cals hard but anyone that tells you you won't lose strength on keto is saying complete bullshit. lifting and other anaerobic exercise is fueled completely by muscle glycogen, something that is depleted by ketosis.
>>
Take out the yolk
>>
>>7804554
>ketchup is anything but the plebbiest tier in every category
>ketchup is a topping that goes on ANYTHING/EVERYHING
>>
>>7804818

oh boy, here we go
>>
>>7804526
Dollop of Brown sauce will make it complete there m80
>>
>>7804751
I also noticed that after doing keto for a couple of months. I couldn't lift a weight. I recently started carbing up before going to the gym and it has seemed to help.
>>
File: BusterWolf.gif (123 KB, 350x150) Image search: [Google]
BusterWolf.gif
123 KB, 350x150
>>7804526
Are you okay?
>>
>>7804526
what do your farts and poop smell like?
>>
>>7804751
How the fuck do you loose energy? You only eat eggs ? Eat more fish, drink tea or milk with honey. Ffs
>>
>>7804526
Switch to peanut butter and jelly on white bread.
>>
>>7805159
A1 or HP?
>>
>>7804526
You need to eat some dark green vegetables, too. Spinach, kale, broccoli, etc. at least a couple times a week.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.