[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HIGH COOKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
SO FUCK OFF. I`m high as christ and need an answer now, I just put an egg as my first layer on a super sandwhich and want to know how long does it take to bake an egg on like 200 c. Serious.
>>
Fuck you
>>
>>7789438
NO. FUCK YOU

i cook bette than you. anyways gonna chekc it now
>>
At 200c it'll probably take you about 7 minutes on each side.
>>
>>7789449
YEah, just checking it. Next post my food. Took about with 5 minute pre-heat the time of my post (i put the nigger on it and lowered (180c) ) and abuot 6-8 on it. check my posting time. was just immediatly
>>
>>7789436

great fucking blog you stupid piece of shit now go jump off a moving fucking truck
>>
File: high tunes.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
high tunes.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>7789456
so it`s pretty much a 3 layered bread of ham and cheese sandwhich wich chicken cream (?), with that basil olive oil and garlic thing - fuck you -, and the egg on the first layer. lol. got so high.
>>
i've never baked an egg before
what's it like
>>
I say about nine.
>>
30 seconds in the microwave

done
>>
>>7789449
Still some risk of food poisoning then. Should be 10 minutes just to be safe.
>>
what the fuck is that, and what are you on?
>>
>>7789575
Prolly high on MAIRJUANANAASSSS

I never understand this shit. I smoked a fuck ton back in the day. Only children act like that shit. OMG IM Baeking AN EGGGGG IM HIGHHH
>>
>>7789577
it's got me fucked what these people are on.
>>
>>7789436
Like two hours lmao, just leave it cooking and take a nap
>>
>>7789577
>Prolly high on MAIRJUANANAASSSS
Brb, leaving 4 Chan forever. You are a real piece of work faggot, no wonder you have to get high completely alone. If anyone behaved like this next to my crew we would ditch him in the middle of nowhere and bet on him ever finding his way back home
>>
huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue macaco
>>
>>7789591
>muh crew
so did you drop out of high school or are you still attending?
>>
>>7789473
>lol got so high
literally noone cares faggot, noone asked.
>>7789443
if you knew how to cook you wouldn't be asking
>>
Whatever. It was fucking delicious, and I'm cool. No food poisoning at all. And yes, I was on weed.

Thanks everybody anyways.
>>
>>7789436
>1. You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.
>>
>>7791198
It's legal in lots of states now.
>>
>>7791189
420chan next time.
>>
>>7791221
>United States law
>>
>>7789577
I've noticed only super young people do this shit, and people who are pretending.
>>
>>7791237
Yeah, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Alaska.. there's a couple of others I forget.. also lots of people have medically legal stuff.

Sage for off topic, but the more you know.
>>
>>7791243
Yeah, I smoke all the time because of stomach issues, but I never make random "stoner" food.
I also cook while high and it's fine. I usually follow a recipe though.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.