[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, /ck/, I've had an idea. What if I just combined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Food_paste.png (172 KB, 633x359) Image search: [Google]
Food_paste.png
172 KB, 633x359
Alright, /ck/, I've had an idea. What if I just combined all of the nutrients an such that I need into some sort of paste? Then make a batch of it that would last me around a week, and just eat that. Thoughts?
>>
Or you could just cook it, and have it taste good.
>>
>>7788261
Ok?
>>
>>7788265
what if you cook it, then mash it into a paste?
>>
Do you guys think this is possible? How exactly would you suggest going about this?
>>
>>7788272

That's called chewing.
>>
>>7788261
Soylent is a thing, but is a drink rather than a paste. You can make yourself some pemmican, but I'm not sure exactly how well-balanced that is nutritionally.
>>
It's entirely possible, the issue is you'd still have multiple pastes because mixing some flavors is not only downright vile tasting it can actually be harmful if exposed to things like oxidation which pastes are prone to.

You'd be better off just buying baby food. Not even memeing on you, that's pretty much what you want. That stuff is like 99 cents a jar and it comes in every flavor you can imagine, I subsisted off of baby food when I was in college.
>>
Thats called Herbalife bro!
>>
>>7788275
It exists, it's called Soylent.
>>
>>7788403
Hmm, interesting. Any particular brand you would recommend?
>>
>>7788428
I ate gerber but that's really just cause it was like 10-15 years ago and I have nut allergies that made eating other brands unsafe for me.

I'm sure nowadays there's more than a few baby food companies out there. I know a lot of them are trying to capitalize that "make your baby smarter" trend so i'm sure regular food has dropped in price a lot.

Lots of companies have moved to a solid/soft/chewy food like oats though, so plain regular jars of puree might be a bit more difficult to find than it was back in my day.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.