[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else degrease their pizza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA

Seems like a solid method, gonna have to try this weekend
>>
I had a childhood friend who would degrease his pizza, though not quite as thorough as ol' Uli does.
I've degreased a few pizzas in my day.
>>
>>7786498
Hilarious guy. He's more likely to die from food poisoning due to wiping napkins that are on his infested carpet than from too much oil. I don't think he's removing a considerable percentage of the grease which is still inside the cheese. Also the fact that he orders 4 pizzas makes the whole thing kinda ridiculous

He should buy his own pizza dough and make pizza with less cheese and some tomatoes and basil. It would probably take less time.

But that would be way less entertaining
>>
File: die.jpg (26 KB, 219x250) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
26 KB, 219x250
>"degreases" the pizza to the point where it starts deforming
>>
>>7786614
Came here to say that. He also degreases the box, for some reason. At least he's vegetarian so you know he's eating healthy.
>>
File: 1456402947637.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1456402947637.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
No need
>>
>>7786687
Nobody thinks you're witty for pointing out minor grammatical inconsistencies. Firstly, it's a colloquialism. Secondly, "healthily" sounds like you have a stick up your ass. Lastly, most dictionaries now recognize the popular usage of "healthy" as an adverb.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/healthy

Why is this board so openly belligerent over the dumbest shit? This has to be the second most autistic board.
>>
>>7786742
I never thought /ck/ would be worse than /int/.
>>
File: Bill_trinen.png (218 KB, 635x358) Image search: [Google]
Bill_trinen.png
218 KB, 635x358
If eggs, pizza, avocado and meat kill you, what can humans eat in general?
>>
>>7786742
I agree with your points. I wish I could remove the word healthful from dictionaries though
>>
>>7787072
>what can humans eat in general?

Other people.
>>
File: garfiled.jpg (232 KB, 1100x1500) Image search: [Google]
garfiled.jpg
232 KB, 1100x1500
>>7787072
>what can humans eat in general?

don't even think about touching my lasagna
>>
>>7786498
Is this what autism looks like?
>>
>>7787483
He has OCD, not Autism.

This is what social isolation and bullying can do to a man
>>
he's a good man
>>
>>7786498
>degreasing pizza
Look I have no problem with it but I mean, it's just gonna taste like paper towels and whatever the fuck was on em, it's not like they're sterile, in fact paper towels can be disgustingly dusty
>>
>>7786498
I've degreased a few pizzas before, but only because they were so goddamn greasy it would have been gross to eat. I don't normal do that, because normally the pizzas I buy aren't that greasy. I mean, you're eating a food that's covered in melted cheese; at that point, you should have given up on your health standards.
>>
I only eat go za so I dont need to degrease.
>>
>>7786498
>literally throwing away nutrition
>paper towels
>pizza isn't homemade

Plus 9000 over warning signs. I bet the only thing cooking in that place is his game console.
>>
>pepe

fuck off
>>
>>7786662
I missed you Mr. Superior 'za
>>
>>7786498

dirty ass feet right next to pizza on floor, throwing dirty ass feet germs all over it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.