[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About me: 21 years old, 6'1'', currently weigh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
About me: 21 years old, 6'1'', currently weigh about 154 lbs (fluctuates by a few pounds, but this is the most I've weighed in years).

I've always been really thin with a lot of lean muscle, and i never really considered working out in my life. I was in a really bad bicycle accident a year ago, and I'm considering doing it to build up muscle in the right leg that atrophied very badly after my wreck.

I've looked online and done a few calculators to see how many calories I should eat...they say that I should be eating about 2000 per day to maintain weight, and over 3000 per day to gain weight. In reality I usually eat WAY more than 2000 calories per day, mostly made up of junk food throughout the day and a large lunch and dinner.

But I am in no way consistent (sometimes eating 3-4k calories and sometimes only eating 1000). I also stop eating when i don't have any money. Also i've been growing a beer belly because of this, so this only adds to my motivation to work out.

I was wondering, what list of foods can help me get healthy fat proportionally all over my body, and not just accumulate fat in my ass/belly area? Bonus points if they're cheap to buy and to prepare
>>
>>7782779
>what foods will help my fat be spread more proportionally all over my body

Sorry man, it doesn't work that way. There are no foods that will "redistribute" your fat. You'll just have to lose it, instead. I'd recommend you read the sticky on /fit/ for some good lifting routines, and some healthy, low-cal diets.
>>
>>7782801
I was mostly considering posting here in regards to what cheap healthy foods i can eat to accumulate weight proportionally all over my body (my arms specifically) and in a relatively short period of time
>>
>>7782805

Too bad Threads fucking over m8, its za'macca time now.

but if your serious you should study basic nutrition, try googling Macro nutrition.
>>
>>7782808

I only know of peanut butter because my doctor recommended it to me when i asked him, but he wasn't a nutritionist so he didn't know much.

What other foods can i eat for a bigger calorie intake?
>>
>>7782811

For the biggest intake i'd recommend Christmas cake.
>>
>>7782812

I meant ordinary stuff i can eat on a daily basis
>>
>>7782822

/fit/ could give you bulking recipes.
>>
>>7782779
>154, 6'1
>Heaviest I've been in years.
>Always had lots of lean muscle.

Lol you were a fucking twig, and you're still a fucking twig.
>>
>>7782779
>really thin with a lot of lean muscle
>beer belly
youre skinnyfat m8
build muscle, not fat
>>
>>7783185

I'm 5'10 and 160. That's skinnyfat. OP is a boneafide hungry skeleton.
>>
File: 1384956873259.jpg (1 MB, 3496x1638) Image search: [Google]
1384956873259.jpg
1 MB, 3496x1638
>>7782779
>In reality I usually eat WAY more than 2000 calories per day, mostly made up of junk food throughout the day and a large lunch and dinner.

how do you know? have you been accurately counting your calories every single day?
3600 cal equals a pound of fat, and if you really ate as much as you think you do you would be overweight

anyway your skinny fat and thats just where your fat goes,, you cant change it, you just have to lose weight all over if you don't want it there
>>
>154lb
>a lot of lean muscle

Hungry skeleton detected
>>
SS+GOMAD
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.