[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with Australians? I'm visiting Adelaide on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_3570.jpg (1 MB, 2304x3072) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3570.jpg
1 MB, 2304x3072
What is wrong with Australians? I'm visiting Adelaide on business and the wine here is the worst kind of filth.
>>
>>7778436
Try yellow tail, is decent.
>>
>thinking the wine is the worst thing about australia

'Straya power hour just began. Stick around and see what kind of a shithole they turn everything into when left unchecked.
>>
File: merlot.jpg (56 KB, 1010x442) Image search: [Google]
merlot.jpg
56 KB, 1010x442
is being a traveling cheapskate a profitable venture?

>>7779024

still an hour until school's out
>>
>>7778436
>What is wrong with Australians?

Geez, do you want an essay?
>>
>>7779035
By all means
>>
>>7778436

bullshit, nobody is doing business in adelaide, it's the cleveland of australia
>>
I had a Jacob's creek reserve chardonnay that was dank af and pretty cheap too. I still think of it .
>>
>>7779700
The only thing worse than red wine from australia is white wine from australia
>>7779666
I've been to cleveland for business, I don't think anyone actually lives there, it's just office parks and chain hotels full of people who are dead inside
>>
>>7778436
Get on the goon cunt!!!
>>
>>7779029

R O A S T E D

Try asking someone at the bottle shop if you're an amateur in matters of wine OP.
>>
>>7778436
what are you here for business? I'll take you around bro
>>
>buys a cheap cleanskin
>surprised it's less than adequate
When will you people learn?
>>
>>7778436
you purchased hobo wine
>>
>>7779793
>hobo wine
but that's what the op said. australian wine. why are you repeating it back like he doesn't know this?
>>
>>7778436
They're all descended from convicts, ever read a recipe for prison "wine"?
>>
Is Little Penguin good?
>>
>>7781858
It's from Australia, what do you think
>>
>>7778436
>Merlot

OP has no idea about Australian wine
>>
>>7782949
You're right, instead of merlot that tastes like vomit, most aussie wine is actually shiraz that tastes like the floor of a car repair shop

What was op thinking
>>
File: nelson.jpg (82 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
nelson.jpg
82 KB, 620x349
Try the Sherry.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.