[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my parent coming for dinner tonigth so i am to cook dinner but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
my parent coming for dinner tonigth so i am to cook dinner but it is right now 230pm and i dont anything prepped or even idea. is it rude to order pizza not cook? asking as not even a good chef so i think my dad will like good pizza.
>>
>>7774575
' '
>>
Don't order pizza, anon. Here's an idea:

Cook some pasta, add some pesto.
Toss with lightly pan-toasted bacon cubes or something, plate and garnish with fresh basil.

Should make an okay quick meal that's hard to fuck up, and every supermarket should have the ingredients.
>>
they're your parents, tell them to bring you a fucking pizza
>>
>>7774589
what the he k is cube bacon.? lol i bet my dad will not eat bacon pasta wilth lettuce basil. nice try
>>
>>7774592
my parent come over today fot my dad's birthday is Tuesday so i am not make him pay. We also live by a good italian restrant.
>>
File: 2irritant.jpg (22 KB, 265x300) Image search: [Google]
2irritant.jpg
22 KB, 265x300
>>7774589
>bacon cubes
>>
File: pep.jpg (52 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
52 KB, 256x256
>>7774622

lardons, faggot

ever heard of em?
>>
i knew this wouldnot be a good message forum for posting and asking you. you guys didnt have any help now i am for sure ordering my pizza for them. lol now i have to decide from wehere i order
>>
so we order dominoes pizza for my dad pepperoni but olives on the second pizza for my mom. i didnt eat because i am preety drunk now
>>
>>7774575
Making pizza is pleb tier easy.

Add yeast and water to flour and stir. Keep adding flour until consistency vaguely feels like dough.

Let rest, it needs to proof. 45 minutes minimum.

Knead out on floured oven tray, also use a baking sheet if you have it. Preheat oven to max.

Add tomato sauce with a little sugar, mozzarella cheese, and any topping your parents would enjoy. Put in oven until the cheese is browning - 10-15 minutes.

Serve with a salad, just so your parents know you eat healthy.

For desert get flan or pudding ready made and strong liquor above 110 proof. Heat half a cup, don't boil! Pour a little on the flan and light it.
>>
>>7775373
i orderd the pizza aready from dominoes idiot see the log
>>
>have people over for dinner
>order pizza
please do not do this
at least get takeout from a halfway decent place if you can't cook at all
>>
>>7775466
Well try not being a child next time. Maybe you can manage a pizza.
>>
>>7774586

my sides
>>
I like the Food Tube video on making pizza:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-SJGQ2HLp8

The recipe he shows makes 4 pizzas worth of dough, so you can use one and put the rest in the freezer.
>>
>>7776327
>put the rest in the freezer
Well you can, but it will kill the yeast that provides the leavening. Frozen pizza dough will be close to unleavened flour paste. It has a little more structure, but it won't rise.

Make 4 pizzas and freeze the finished slices. You can take them out of the oven 2 minutes early and later defrost them in a covered pan. Do not use the microwave.

That video is annoying. He comes across as fake. His recipe is fine (it's pizza ffs) and his oven is very nice. But he sounds like Luigi giving up plumbing to work for Jamie Oliver.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.