[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i made a better steak than you did tonight. coated with salkt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: dinner tonight.jpg (125 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
dinner tonight.jpg
125 KB, 1080x1080
i made a better steak than you did tonight.

coated with salkt and rested for a few hours before i seared it for 4 ish minutes per side then rested for ten min.

roasted asparagus with garlic lemon salt pep for 12 ish minutes, super dank

deglazed my pan with onions mushrooms and balsamic vinegar. great topping for the steak.

did i mention i basted the steak with a few tablespoons of european butter and fresh rosemary sprigs??

lol at sou vide, at grilling and even broiling. if you sear properly and rest you are fine

pic fucking related faggots. keep calling minnesota a flyover. ever though we have the 4th top city for food.

pic fucking related
>>
im sorry you couldnt handle it.
>>
You did not make a steak. You prepared a steak. Only God can make a steak.
>>
rested for 10 minutes

nice cold steak
>>
That fat is not properly cooked down.
>>
>>7773579
Where the steak in that picture?I just see onions and fat
>>
>>7773579
why did you just take a picture of the fat and cover up the rest of the steak with things that aren't steak? if you wanted to show us the steak that you cooked?
>>
File: 1465701102285.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1465701102285.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>7773579
>no money shot
>>
>>7774142
> implying you need anything else
>>
>>7773579
you sound so bitter, who hurt you?
>>
I'm sure it was nice and i'm glad you're proud of yourself, but do you ever consider that your interaction here is hollow and leaves you feeling empty? You put some effort into taking a photo and writing a long post. Maybe you even cooked the meal to post on here. But I bet you don't feel good about this in retrospect. You took a terrible photo. The only thing in focus is a glob of unrendered fat. You don't have any potatoes or rice or bread so your meal doesn't really work. I bet it would have felt nicer to share this meal with someone rather than /ck/, right? That probably won't happen until you cut yourself some slack and become a nicer person.
>>
>>7773579
>It's an anon gets drunk and butchers (sadly not literally) a great piece of beef thread.
>>
How does one make sure a suitable amount of fat renders? What are the optimal fat rendering conditions?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.