[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this system really work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Does this system really work?
>>
>>7766746
It is a very good system.
>>
>>7766746
yeah, but it's not worth it. maybe if you've got all the time in the world to kill, fucking your fingers up for days with garlic smell that won't come off no many how many times I wash
you can get fine mince so much more quickly without the terrible lasting smell
>>
>>7766746
work? You mean does it cut the garlic? Because it clearly does.
if you want the garlic to dissolve why not use powdered garlic?
>>
File: tv.jpg (217 KB, 1900x816) Image search: [Google]
tv.jpg
217 KB, 1900x816
>>7766746
Now go home and get your FUCKIN shinebox.
>>
>>7766746

you are much better off just putting the clove into one of those personal meme blenders such as the nutribullet, with whatever liquid they were gonna go into.
>>
is this a trending meme right now on /ck/? seen so much of it lately.
>>
>>7766746
As long as Vinny doesn't put too many onions in the sauce
>>
>>7766746
or you could use a mandalin.
>>
>>7766746
No
You burn the garlic
>>
>>7766872
Some hotpocket eating faggots on /tv/ spend days arguing about it then it spilled here with them asking the specialized board
>>
>>7766837
Run some water and rub your hands on some kind of steel, fucking idiot
>>
>>7766746
... just finely slice it, it's worth the knife practice. I can cut translucent garlic by feel these days (move knife, move other hand's fingers ever so slightly with each cut) - scares the fuck out of one of the sous-chefs that I'll look her in the eye to talk mid-onion/garlic, like... wtf? This and peeling things is like a good quarter of my job.
>>
Serious Eats said that it's best to just crush the garlic into a paste-like thing after normal mincing if you truly want the most fiery flavour.

Mincing is the safe choice though.
>>
It really does work but it's not worth the extra labor.

the old smash and choppity is the same result for less time in most dishes, the exception would be a pure infused oil

>>7769385
Serious Cuck is so wrong about so many things I just want to plotz. this has been scientifically tested, and they are not scientists, they are autists

>actually anything not written by J-Kenji-Alt-Cuck is pretty good
>he is insufferable
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.