[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I make with Refried beans and pasta, (macaroni) and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: refried-beans-canned.jpg (18 KB, 165x225) Image search: [Google]
refried-beans-canned.jpg
18 KB, 165x225
What can I make with Refried beans and pasta, (macaroni) and just about every spice possible. other than a fucked up creation
>>
spaghetti aglio e olio
>>
What are refried beans? You cook them then mash up and fry them? So confused.
>>
>>7766427
You boil them, mash them, then fry or bake them. "Well-fried," not "refried." They're best for baking anyway.
>>
>>7766435
Thank you so much for clarifying. I'll need to make some soon.
>>
>>7766445
They're really not good by themselves, only as part of a dish. You can make something akin to a casserole or something like that that incorporates them to good effect.
>>
sorry was busy,could make an enchilada
>>
Open faced burrito.
>>
>>7766458

This right here.

Casserole the sumbitch.

Do you have cheese? You could make a meal out of layering the macaroni over the beans and putting cheese over that, maybe with some crushed crackers as breadcrumbs over that.

No spices necessary(well, maybe a little salt when cooking the pasta): The beans should have enough salt to carry the dish.
>>
File: pintos.jpg (12 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
pintos.jpg
12 KB, 300x225
>>7766458
>They're really not good by themselves, only as part of a dish

I think they're pretty good by themselves with just some hot sauce or taco sauce with melted cheese

Good as a nachip dip too
>>
>>7766416
Boil the macaroni in water until it is al dente. Drain. Season with salt, pepper, and a small amount of margarine/butter.

Warm the refried beans over low heat, stirring occasionally.

Serve the two items separately and eat them separately.
>>
>>7766458
They're fucking awesome by themselves. I have the shit out of a can as a side all the time
>>
Add broth to beans (if you have) and make bean soup with pasta. Beans and pasta are great together.
>>
got cheese?
>>
>>7767244
just thinking he could make a decent mexican style mac and cheese if he has cheese
>>
>>7766678

>taco sauce

whiteboy detected
>>
>>7766427
>>7766445
Britbong detected. Fly to Texas or Mexico and learn Nigel.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.