[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nuggets.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: ewrwwtt4534.jpg (48 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
ewrwwtt4534.jpg
48 KB, 876x493
What is your opinions on nuggets? Dank or nah
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 473x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 473x330
>>7766234
Dank.
>>
Stank
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>7766245
Dank.
>>
>>7766234
Depends on where you get them...
Wendy's is okay
McDonald's is shit
Burger King is shit
KFC is okay
Chik fil A is the best by far
>>
File: c1.jpg (51 KB, 535x415) Image search: [Google]
c1.jpg
51 KB, 535x415
Are these little shits any good? They're cheap and I won't care about the dinosaur shape as long as they're tasty.
>>
>>7766277
If you'd actually read the package it says that they are yummy.
>>
File: klove.gif (683 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
klove.gif
683 KB, 320x180
but really I do
>>
Rank.
>>
I love all nuggets except Banquet.
>>
>>7766234
Bad stand in for fried chicken. Not a fan.
>>
>>7766283
it also says resealable bag, but we all know you're going to eat the whole thing in one go
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 850x400
>>7766404
>that obesity feel
>>
>>7766263
wow chick fil a are absolute shit
you have no reason to not get the burger
>>
>>7766277
Oh man I ate these as a kid they were so fucking dope.

Brings back memories, man.

Memories of a time when my biggest problem was not getting enough pterodactyls on my plate.

I miss those days.
>>
>>7766466
;_;
>>
>>7766234
dank as fuck if you can find dark meat nuggets
>>
>>7766277
If you deep fry them yourself they're ten times better
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
11 KB, 480x360
Chicken nugger make me confus
>>
>>7766466
I dont think thats how u spell terrordactyls, summer fag
>>
>>7767265
0/10
>>
>>7766466
Feels.
>>
Wallace: Man, these shits is right. Yo.
Poot: Mm-hmm.
Wallace: It's good with the hot sauce too, yo.
Poot: Most definite.
Wallace: Yo, D, you want some nuggets?
D’Angelo: Nah, go ahead, man.
Wallace: Man, whoever invented these, yo, he off the hook.
Poot: What?
Wallace: Mm. Motherfucker got the bone all the way out the damn chicken. ‘Til he came along, niggas be chewin' on drumsticks and shit, gettin' they fingers all greasy. He said, Later for the bone, nugget that meat up, make some real money.
Poot: You think the man got paid?
Wallace: Who?
Poot: The man who invented these.
Wallace: Shit, he richer than a motherfucker.
D’Angelo: Why? You think he get a percentage?
Wallace: Why not?
D’Angelo: Nigga, please, the man who invented them things, just some sad-ass down at the basement of McDonald's, thinkin' up some shit to make some money for the real players.
Poot: Naw, man, that ain't right.
D’Angelo: Fuck "right." It ain't about right, it's about money. Now you think Ronald McDonald gonna go down in that basement and say, "Hey, Mr. Nugget, you the bomb. We sellin' chicken faster than you can tear the bone out. So I'm gonna write my clowny-ass name on this fat-ass check for you"?
Wallace: Shit.
D’Angelo: Man, the nigga who invented them things still workin' in that basement for regular wage, thinkin' up some shit to make the fries taste better, some shit like that. Believe.
Wallace: Still had the idea though.
>>
>>7766263
Agree Chick fil A nuggets are the best, but I'd say Wendy's are better than okay. They're really good, close second to CFA.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.