[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't even know what to get here, I went once and didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: download.png (4 KB, 190x48) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 190x48
I don't even know what to get here, I went once and didn't understand the concept? What is the deal is this place goor or not?

Ant pic related
>>
Pretty good
>>
>>7758149
One just opened in my town and I'm afraid to go there because I think they'll laugh at me for not knowing what to order.
>>
File: 1265743499846.jpg (43 KB, 489x600) Image search: [Google]
1265743499846.jpg
43 KB, 489x600
ITT: Crippling social anxiety + autism
>>
>>7758233
omg check your well-adjusted-individual privilege, jerk
>>
The only thing I bother getting there is the Beef and Cheddar
>>
>>7758149
Everything from this place tastes like it was marinated in pure corn syrup.
>>
File: new-york-steamer_1_adjust.png (580 KB, 675x500) Image search: [Google]
new-york-steamer_1_adjust.png
580 KB, 675x500
>>7758149

I like getting their New York Steamer (Corned beef brisket and pastrami) every now and then.
>>
>>7758752
This is good but it has about 96% of your daily sodium requirements in just a medium order.
>>
File: 1460076611882.png (358 KB, 676x508) Image search: [Google]
1460076611882.png
358 KB, 676x508
>>7758149
Turkey Bacon Ranch + cheese is god tier.

Also if they have the red velvet cookies, get them. But not the brownies, brownies are garbage.
>>
File: gator hammock.jpg (41 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
gator hammock.jpg
41 KB, 300x400
>>7758149
no one goes there for the sandwiches. it's all about dat free gator sauce boi.
>>
The only really good sandwich at Firehouse is their meatball. Get it with some of their Daitil pepper sauce that they sell in fire hydrant bottles and it tastes fucking heavenly.
>>
I know a guy who's pretty outgoing in general who told me that he has crippling 'menu anxiety' as he called it. the way he described it he's really afraid of going to a restaurant and not knowing how or what to order in fear that he's making a fool of himself and wasting people's time and therefore is incapable of trying new restaurants alone. I had never heard of this before and was wondering if this was a common fear to have?
>>
Is it really a thing that people are nervous to go to Firehouse? The menu isn't complicated at all, and the people are always really helpful when I go (which, granted, isn't often. I prefer Which 'Wich myself.)
>>
People too used to subway and "building" their sandwhiches get overwhelmed when they have to sit there and think about what they want out of preselected stuff.
>>
>>7761542
No, he's just austistic, anon.
>>
>>7758291

It's not real Cheddar unless it's made in Cheddar.
>>
They sell sandwiches. Bread, meat, bread. What concept are you having difficulty with?

Is it the bread? It's the bread, isn't it?
>>
>>7761591
Yeah but I don't want them to help me. That's embarrassing. I just want to go in there and have enough time to examine the menu, maybe watch a couple people ahead of me order, and then be able to tell the cashier exactly what I want without fucking it up.
>>
Meatball sub
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.