[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best coffee, and why is it this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 20160605_183241.jpg (3 MB, 3984x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160605_183241.jpg
3 MB, 3984x2988
What's the best coffee, and why is it this?
>>
It's always funny how Australian posters always have upside down images, but does anyone else find it even more amusing when central Americans pictures come out sideways? Like the equator isn't quite sure how to handle it?
>>
>>7752673
green mountain breakfast blend because that's the only one they sell in the big box of k-cups at the grocery down the street.
dark magic is good, too.

I used to live in williston, vermont and drove into burlington every day for school then work. I drove right by their factory, it smelled fucking amazing.
>>
>>7752688
What I find weird is that the left/right flip doesn't seem to happen at exactly the equator, like the coriolis effect isn't real or something.

It's the same with the toilet flush too, speaking of Cafe Bustelo.
>>
Wicked Joe Morning Tracks is my go to breakfast coffee. If you grind it yourself on the coarser end, it tastes absolutely amazing. Fine grind and it becomes just ok.
>>
>>7752688
>>7752697
what happens when santa posts here? surely the north/south directional thing gets fucked up at the poles, too, right?
>>
>>7752697

If someone took a picture right at the equator there's no telling what would happen.

I always thought the direction of the flip was determined by which side the pic was taken on.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-05-18-57-24.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-05-18-57-24.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Op here, it's 4chans fault
>>
>>7752673
Why is this stuff so cheap? Is it actually good or a meme?
>>
>>7752673
>>7754649

its good, cheap and strong

god tier coffee
>>
>>7752733
hello /v/ermin
>>
>>7754649

It's very good. comes from Cuba, hand picked by communist slave labor so costs are extremely low.

only comes in espresso grind so you need to match your brew technique to it
>>
>>7754649
I wouldn't say it's particularly good, but if you're gonna buy cheap coffee you can do much worse. The stuff is probably my fave cheap coffee.
>>
>>7754678
>espresso grind

Can I just put it in a regular drip coffee maker?
>>
>>7754692
Yes. The result will be strong and kind of chocolate tasting.
>>
>>7752673
Fist time I heard about them, how is it?

>>7754675
He look more like a /g/entooman
>>
>>7754725
I crossboard /g/ and /ck/ because I don't let my mom cook my tendies

And Cafe Bustelo is probably the best tasting coffee you can get for sun 4 dollars
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 158x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 158x355
Goat
>>
>>7754732
>/g/ and /ck/
Best combo for sure
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.