[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on serrated knives /ck/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: vf40049_vix_x1000.jpg (63 KB, 1000x995) Image search: [Google]
vf40049_vix_x1000.jpg
63 KB, 1000x995
Redpill me on serrated knives /ck/
>>
They're good for cutting bread
>>
They're knives and they're serrated.

Happy to help.
>>
>redpill
How the fuck is that term even applicable?
Am I missing out on something? Even /pol/ has banned that term.
>>
>>7751913
Explain to me what's so bad about serrated knifes
>>
>>7751942
nothing. it's a matter of personal preference that you have to figure out for yourself.
>>
Good for bread and vegetables, especially tough ones like squash

Out of all the kitchen knives probably the cheapest one that will never fail because it doesn't need to be honed to a feather sharp tip made of steel forged in valhalla in order to perform well
>>
I like them for tomatoes because I don't have a sharp enough knife at home
>>
>>7751904
>redpill

Well see the Jews....nope, can't seem to find a link there. Perhaps.....you are using that term wrong?
>>
Old cook at work only used one big serrated knife for everything...

pro: It doesnt need to get sharped and cuts everything

con: it is not as comfortable as other knives..
>>
>>7751907
/bread
>>
It's not essential, but nice to have if you have a lot of bread and tough veg in the house. More or less what >>7751956 said.

What they're not too great for is precision cutting, mincing, etc.

Srsly tho the best value-for-money while still being a great piece of kit is (IIRC) the Victorinox 8 inch.
>>
>>7751904
>>7751942

>hold my hand and tell me what to think

pathetic. read reviews, watch videos of kitchen knives, form your own opinion. do you want me to chew your food for you too you lazy fuck?
>>
>>7751985
Wait I got this, the Jews want you to think you need a serrated knife for bread when you're perfectly fine just tearing it apart with your hands
>>
sage in all fields
>>
>>7752514
it would just be easier to blend all of my food so I can chug it down. saves time, which saves money.
>>
theyre for crusty bread
>>
>>7752666
/bread
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.