[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT food you're not sure how to eat or maneuver into your mouth.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: ANqCO.jpg (468 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
ANqCO.jpg
468 KB, 3264x2448
ITT food you're not sure how to eat or maneuver into your mouth.
>>
Eat around the yolk, when the yolk is isolated place it on a bite sized piece of sourdough toast and pop the whole thing in you're mouth.
>>
You see, in civilized countries, we have these things called knives and forks. Some backwards, barbarian, subhuman countries use fucking sticks, or worse... their hands, but we'll ignore them for you

You take your knife and fork, and you cut it into pieces. You put these pieces onto a fork, and insert into your mouth.

Carry on until there is nothing left
>>
dip your toast/bacon in the egg yolk

throw the rest of the egg away
>>
>>7750678
i like to do this too. i just slap the egg on it and eat the edges then shove the rest into my mouth.
>>
>>7750685
the runny egg?
>>
>>7750702
Only the yolk runs and you can just eat it in one bite or eat it on toast. I honestly see no problem except OP being a monumental tard.
>>
>>7750702
I don't know what part of "You put these pieces onto a fork, and insert into your mouth" is confusing...
>>
>>7750726
>>7750723
Why are people on this board so spergy aggressive? lol
>>
>>7750732
>can't call someone a stupid big tard without hurting their feelings
Tis the season I suppose
>>
>>7750732
Literally asking how to eat a fucking egg, and you call others spergy?
>>
File: egg-microwaver.jpg (49 KB, 1000x873) Image search: [Google]
egg-microwaver.jpg
49 KB, 1000x873
>all these luddites

The future is here anons, embrace it.
>>
>>7750678

Yeah I bet you love to pop the whole thing in you are mouth fucking fruitcake
>>
>>7750753
>microwaving any food
And you think you're not a luddite?
>>
>>7750763
...that's the correct spelling.
>>
>>7750694
> eat the fat
> throw the tasty brotien away!
>>
>>7750772
>I don't know what Luddite means: the post
>>
>>7750694
this is why americans are fat
>>
>>7750779
>>7751742

>missing out on the vitamins and minerals in the yolk

(getting rid of the white is dumb tho)
>>
My dog has the same problem with sunny side up eggs. Are you also a dog?
>>
>>7750685
You seem upset?
>>
>>7750667
I dont eat fried eggs on their own. Usually with bread, or something the yolk can run onto, then I eat that.
>>
>take a bite
>shell shatters into pieces and filling falls out
>>
This is the reason I love to serve quail. Even the freaking french consider it a finger food because it's just impossible to maneuver around the tiny bones. Hilarious watching uncomfortable Americans attempt to eat it with a knife and fork in futility.
>>
File: 1420767384641.jpg (91 KB, 424x439) Image search: [Google]
1420767384641.jpg
91 KB, 424x439
>>7754012
>inedible things on plate

why
>>
>>7750667
Use a spoon, you dumbfuck.

Excessive? No. This is the type of person who will never learn without being leaned on.
>>
>>7754027
because in fine dining you don't just shovel things into your mouth like so much manure which I can only assume is also being shoveled into your mouth.
>>
>>7750667
Salad, fucking huge ass leaves
>>
>>7754052
that doesn't really answer my question. you've basically just said "that's how things are". why do you need to pick around bones to eat slowly? couldn't you just eat slowly? (if that's what you meant by "shovel things into your mouth")

>like so much manure which I can only assume is also being shoveled into your mouth.

why do you do this. do you think anybody takes anything you say personally? i mean, we're all adults here. i assume. would it hurt your feelings if I made up some things about you? what is the point? it's just rude and irrelevant.
>>
>>7754027
>>7754084
Because if you only eat deboned meat you're missing on small animals like rabbit/quail/sardines/ect ;
and big animals deboned meats are either wasteful either, the scraps get turned into shitty food products.
>>
>>7750753
>>7750787
>I'm a twelve year old faggot who just learned a new word. the posts
>>
>>7754012
It's easy to just stick it all in your mouth with a fork and spit out the bones. Your tongue is just as dexterous as your fingers when it comes to shedding meat from bone.
>>
File: 1452460033343.png (1 MB, 1282x671) Image search: [Google]
1452460033343.png
1 MB, 1282x671
You all could do with a few lessons from "The Mouth®".
>>
>>7750667
I eat them over medium and eat them in one bite.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.