[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw living in a country where the national food are basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: based.jpg (65 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
65 KB, 600x400
>tfw living in a country where the national food are basically sauces
>tfw nobody actually knows how to make good sauces
>tfw getting a sauce to your meat is something extraordinary here

Welcome to Czechia.
>>
What is the key to making a good sauce?
>>
>>7748192
Cheszka Republika*
Implying soups,broths,chillies and hotpots are sauces.
Implying I give a fuck pychka
>>
>>7748215
Balance of taste with the course you wish to compliment with said sauce.
>>
>>7748223
>soups,broths,chillies and hotpots

I wasn't talking about none of these. Are you retarded my polack brother?
>>
>>7748192
Dude, when I travelled to Prague and Karlovy Vary I stuffed myself with so many different types of meat, it was like a safe haven for meat lovers.
>>
>>7748369
Stuff you get at tourist spots/restaurants in capital city isn't a good representation of national cuisine.
>>
>>7748369
Apropo I wasn't talking about the food in general, we've got a great ammount of gorgeous recipes but only few of active cooks are actually able to cook them right.
>>
>>7748192
My family came to America from Czechoslovakia, we've almost always had sauces with out meat. Did you guys go through some kind of culinary Dark Age after WWII?
>>
>>7749064
Probably. Maybe during the commie era, though.
>>
>hey what do we serve this nice chunk of meat with?
>boiled bread!
>>
>>7750443
It's actually bretty good.
>>
beer tho
>>
>>7750443
>>7750448

Isn't boiled bread basically just a dumpling?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.