[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've got a bunch of friends over tonight and I want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: moodboard12.jpg (61 KB, 564x846) Image search: [Google]
moodboard12.jpg
61 KB, 564x846
So I've got a bunch of friends over tonight and I want to make personalized burgers for everyone and I want to come up with clever name-puns for them. I'm making one with just cheese and pickle that I'm calling the "stop that, I'm pickle-ish burger"
Anyone got any suggestions for the next one being made with cheese, mayo and tomato?
I got nothing. Plz halp.
>>
>>7722685
Get a load of Bob Burger here
>>
Wow you sound like a massive faggot and your friends probably are too
>>
>>7722685
http://www.pleated-jeans.com/2012/10/03/the-funniest-daily-burger-specials-from-bobs-burgers/
>>
>>7722685
Knowing what kind of cheese you are using would help immensely.
>>
File: 1460810504128.jpg (137 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1460810504128.jpg
137 KB, 960x540
>>7722707
/thread
>>
>>7722704
What can I say? The show makes me laugh and I think the names are clever.

>>7722707
I'm sorry that you don't have any friends.

>>7722711
Mostly gonna be cheddar but I might grab gouda or provolone.
>>
That sounds fucking gay. If a friend of mine made something like that, we'd never stop making fun of him for the rest of his life.
>>
Make a pulled pork burger called "I would like to pork your anus"
>>
>>7722794
OP is either a female or a black rimmed glasses nu-male. Hopefully the former.
>>
>>7722805

Nope, 28 year old white male who just happens to enjoy both cooking and puns and has 20/20 vision.

>inb4 I know I'm a faggot.
>>
File: tumblr_nmkac5CDXA1ssn4pho1_500.png (308 KB, 500x713) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmkac5CDXA1ssn4pho1_500.png
308 KB, 500x713
>>
>>7722803
That's brilliant and I am definitely going to use that at some point.
>>
>>7722685
Dont do that anon, this is something a bored white housewife would think about as a talking point in a conversation.

Just make different patties, lay out some spreads, cheeses, and veggies
>>
>>7722933
>white as an insult

Tumblr, pls
>>
>>7722933
Pretty much this...

Have an assortment of different patties from veggie, ground chicken or turkey, liquid smoke/garlic beef, cream cheese/jalapeƱo stuffed etc.

Have a few choices of buns like Kaiser, and sesame seed buns.

And then have a burger bar with all fresh veggies toppings, cheese slices and condiments for your guests to build their own burgers. And serve with sides from good potato chips, cole slaw, BBQ baked beans, cold macaroni salad, watermelon salad...whatever. Don't forget the sun tea.
>>
>>7722933
>>7722707
No fun allowed.

That being said, >>7723245 is probably your best bet, just assemble the ingredients for assembling a burger and let your friends construct and name their own stuff (if they want to play along anyway)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.