[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, kentuckyfag here See this? I'm in atlanta at a certain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 0527162140.jpg (2 MB, 3120x3120) Image search: [Google]
0527162140.jpg
2 MB, 3120x3120
So, kentuckyfag here

See this? I'm in atlanta at a certain persian restaraunt, and this is kentucky bourbon.

Thing is, unlike all the liquor around it (not pictured) the bourbon is locked up in a special case.

You see what you faggots are doing? Really? You're elevating Bourbon to some sort of weird hipster specialty "patrician" drink.

Fuck you. You're raising the value (read: prices) on stuff I could get for cheap before. Fuckers.
>>
>>7719644
join the superior rum race
>>
>>7719644
It's ok with me, i always felt bourbon was a second tier beverage

Just stay away from my beverage of choice and we're good
>>
>>7719644

have you even tried rum?
>>
The only good Eagle Rare is Eagle Rare 17 year.
>>
>>7719671
I'll agree about eagle rare, yeah, but I'll fight you if you say four roses black and woodford reserve double oaked aren't good

I'd probably say ER is the best I've had though.
>>
>>7719668
Cum?
>>
Did you expect Persians to have taste?
>>
>>7719782
No.

But if you're talking shit about bourbon, go ahead, be my guest. Be wrong.
>>
>>7719644
the more important question...you 859 patrician or 502 nigger? or 606 in which case its a toss up between hillbilly god tier or meth head
>>
>>7719649
>>7719670

I've tried Kraken and Mount Gay. Kinda put off by both.

Is it worth trying anything else?
>>
>>7720629
non plus ultra
>>
1. You're in Atlanta. I'd lock up anything and everything.
2. You're at a Persian restaurant. Persians try to squeeze every penny out of you that they can
>>
>>7719644
I live at LiquorBarn.
>>
>>7720629
Well Kraken is literally the shittiest rum I've ever encountered, so pretty much anything besides that.

Caymen Reef is one of my current favorites
>>
>>7720073
502 nignog, but we're not that bad.
Now I've never actually met someone with 606, but I assume from
>Hillbilly or methhead
I assume that's appalachia, in which case, fuck that noise

Good moonshine though
>>
>>7721947
its a crapshoot. hillbillies are bros but methheads, rednecks (basically white trash equivalent to thugs is what i think of) and bible thumpers make it unbearable.
hillbillies are basically hobbit with slightly less hairy feet
>>
File: 1099.gif (1010 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
1099.gif
1010 KB, 500x248
>>7719644
Other /k/entucky fag here.
Expect out of state restaurants to treat Ky Bourbon like its something special.

Do you think Nappa Valley whine is special in Nappa Valley California? Fuck no, but its special out of state.
Do you think Brandy in Cognac France is special in cognac?, no, but here its special and expensive.
>>
ITT: cleetus getting uppity

There are like six brands getting more profits ever since Lindsey Lohann decided(?) to crash her Ferraris on Pappy from now on, and all of them were conceived by Constellation Brands as super-premiums, you weren't drinking them before

Aside from that, Old Granddad is still shitty homeless liquor
>>
>>7720629
Cruzan is my go-to. I think it's the best balance of flavor and value.
>>
>>7724859
Bonded old granddad is okay. The 114 is good.
>>
>>7720629
Goslings is delicious
>>
I'm Canadian but I'm assuming they lock it up because of black people in Atlanta?
>>
>>7719721
Kek
>>
File: ketchupfountain.jpg (66 KB, 465x468) Image search: [Google]
ketchupfountain.jpg
66 KB, 465x468
>>7725249

it's just an architectural decision

most places store he booze in a locked room in the back or basement

someone probably thought it added to the aesthetics of the place

damn, is anybody on /ck/ even trying?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.