[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I get lads? http://texasbarbecuecafe.com/wp-con
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2294385.jpg (73 KB, 645x430) Image search: [Google]
2294385.jpg
73 KB, 645x430
What should I get lads?

http://texasbarbecuecafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/TBCMENUMAY16finalNEW.pdf
>>
>>7707890
>Texas
Obviously the brisket. I'd get the two meat plate, brisket and smoked chicken. IMO best bbq sides are beans and coleslaw.
>>
>>7707907

>texas
>norway
>>
I'd do a combination brisket and pulled pork, with beans and potato salad (or maybe coleslaw and mac and cheese), with a Frydenlund pale ale.
>>
>>7707921
Wew lad. This won't end well, post pics op.
>>
>>7707890
i dont understand.... these numbers cant be prices, and they cant be calories... and barbecue is measured in pounds and ounces not grams... and texas is in america...
>>
>>7707890
>$23 for pulled pork on a bun

What the fuck? I can get a 7 lb shoulder for $10
>>
>>7707944

>i can get a 7 lb shoulder for $10

I was going to ask you how much you pay for Norwegian food, and if you even have it available to you where you live.

Then out of curiosity I looked up whether or not I have Norwegian food available to me, and it turns out I live pretty close to a Norwegian restaurant, and it's really inexpensive for the area it's in.
>>
>>7707962
>is Norwegian food even available where you live
they have mayonnaise and kippered fish in every grocery store in America
>>
>>7707973
I giggled
>>
>>7707890
Texas bbq = brisket. There's probably not any Americans around to complain about it so enjoy!
>>
>>7708189
>Texas bbq = brisket and smoked sausages
ftfy
>>
>>7707890
baby back ribs
cole slaw
mac and cheese
beer of your choice
>>
File: brunost.jpg (853 KB, 1200x817) Image search: [Google]
brunost.jpg
853 KB, 1200x817
>>7707962
it is hard to get this for less than a billion dollars but the rest of norwegian food seems to be readily available but then again I live where a bunch of muh heritage norwegians settled so idk
>>
>>7708189
Yeah, in Texas it's all about steers and queers. Over to the east in the south it's all about hogs and incest.

But really you're in Norway. Just get whatever your favorite meat is. They won't care, they just want your business.

And BTW, that's fucking pretentious - no burgers, no fries. Almost every southern BBQ joint will give you fries and a burger too, if that's what you want.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.