[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time. Nasty things your housemates did in the kitchen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 14_house mates.jpg (100 KB, 380x571) Image search: [Google]
14_house mates.jpg
100 KB, 380x571
It's time. Nasty things your housemates did in the kitchen.
>>
It's me again from the alcoholic asian housemate stories. He's finally moved out.

>long story short, college, guy from a shithole asian nowhere
>alcoholic, gets drunk and does stupid shit, nearly burns the house down a few times, sleeps through fire alarms passed out drunk
>puts food scraps in sink, leaves half eaten food and dirty dishes laying around
>kitchen covered in oil from his cooking, actually got so bad 2/4 burners no longer worked
>anyway, it's come, he is moving out, he dropped out of uni and got kicked out of the country
>tell him to make sure he has all his shit cleaned up and gone
>gets mad at me, says he knows
>nah
>leaves without saying anything, enter his room a few days later
>smells like moldy cum, he never vacuumed it ever, pretty sure landie is gonna have to strip the carpet out
>left his stuff all over the place, floor is covered in leaves and trash
>he put soup in my bowl and left it on the counter until it was growing mold and I removed it
>left his pantry and fridge items
>left dirty dishes in sink
>didn't wipe down anything let alone actually clean
>whatever, my kitchen now, quickly becomes and stays sparkling clean in his absence
>few days pass, hour ago
>look in my assigned cabinet, fetching coffee tin from top shelf
>wait, what is this?
>behind my stuff is a pot, his pot, his dirty pot
>remove it, look inside
>moldy spaghetti
>he intentionally hid this up there behind my stuff so I wouldn't find it
>throw entire pot outside
>find his other pots out there also full of moldy food
>on the back porch, just on the porch
>text landie that I ain't cleaning after him and I ain't being charged for his mess

Thus concludes alkie asian housemate. He also left a jug of change and some vidya and electronics, which I intend to sell and make $$. Fuck him.
>>
>>7679690
That guy was fucking nuts. Glad he's gone. I'm gonna miss the stories though.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10232120

I've come to terms with the fact that I will always live with at least one other human being, and that I'll never be completely satisfied in my home.

That being said, no one in my house can cook and only 1 of 4 of us does dishes (with a dirty fucking sponge).
>>
My mother came to visit while I was out, and while she was waiting he ended up having sex with her on the kitchen bench. When he told me later I thought he was just doing childish banter, but then she confirmed it when asking about him a few days after.
>>
>>7679690

>few weeks ago, go into kitchen
>pans, all dirty of course, taking up 3 of 4 burners
>dirty plate on the fourth
>plates of half gnawed chicken bones and dried mystery residue on counter
>need counter space
>last time I moved his plates he bitched at me to put it on his table, not the floor in front of his bedroom door
>go to his table
>filled by his dj set (that he never used...all he listens to is shitty wubstep on youtube, he doesn't even own any records)
>no other space
>place on top of this
>he gets to them two weeks later, not even kidding, but back to the kitchen
>look in sink
>clogged, full of dirty water
>but that's not all
>fried bologne with a bite taken out of it are floating in the water
>look further
>egg shells and ramen noodles
>bang on his door, he comes out in boxerbriefs
>make him clean the sink
>he does so while in underwear
>tries to argue that the eggshells aren't his
>mfw only two of us cook regularly and it sure as hell wasn't me
>tell him to fucking clean it
>he puts the eggshells in the trash and retreats to his room

Bonus: saw his room once. Had yet another full table filled with dirty dishes and various condiment jars including mayo (which needs refrigeration...) as well as what was probably balled up cum rags. Smelled indescribable. Like being hit with a wall of stench.

>>7680121

He commented that his mother may indeed beat him for having gotten fat. I like to imagine it.
>>
>>7679652
>housemates

kek. You limeys have to make everything fruitier don't you.
>>
I had a roommate once who
>refused to do dishes, and would pile them outside the kitchen door in the backyard
>threw spaghetti against the wall to check for doneness
>made chicken stir fry in her electric wok and instead of cleaning it afterwards, just put the cover back on and put it on the shelf
>>
>>7680186

I hate dirty sponges. I don't bother changing them because no one else does. Only alternative is those wash rags, though, but at least I like to microwave or boil those. Sponges just fall apart so much.
>>
>>7680240
Why do you use both sponges and wash cloths? Most people use one or the other.
>>
>>7680218
>>threw spaghetti against the wall to check for doneness

This is a meme, no one does this.

>refused to do dishes, and would pile them outside the kitchen door in the backyard

Mine did this. Pot full of reeking curry, out on the back porch for weeks at a time.
>>
>White guy
>Asian guy
>Two Roody-poo's named future and strang
>Future cleans
>I clean
>strang dont eat
>yellow boy will be the god damn ebt chef and will cook ramen, chef boyardee and spam and think he is superchef
>everyday kitchen is a wreck because of yellow boy
>>
>>7680257
You say that, but you'd be wrong. She sure as fuck did, and it drove me fucking nuts.
>>
>>7680257
>meme means a fallacy
Stupid cunt.
>>
File: FyOFI.png (332 KB, 647x480) Image search: [Google]
FyOFI.png
332 KB, 647x480
>>7680274
>>7680308

There is no way I live on a planet where a normal-cognitive grown adult would throw food onto the wall to see if it is done or not. You guys are pulling my leg. This is just like pocket spaghetti.
>>
>>7680447
I hate to break it to you, but the world is full of fucking morons who do shit - stupid things like that. I witnessed it myself. And furthermore, when I bitches at her about it, she had the idiotic audacity to say that it was a perfectly legit way to check it, and she learned it from her mom.
>>
>>7680568
*bitched*
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.