[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Salami
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: salami_1351532585.jpg (200 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
salami_1351532585.jpg
200 KB, 512x512
What goes good on a salami sandwich, and what bread I should use?
Right now I use provolone and spicy mustard on mine.
>>
Yes. And green peppers and olives.
>>
>>7674239
sourdough bread
gabbagool
provolone
oil and balsamic
lettuce
extra onion

throw that all in the trash and order a jimmy john's #5 vito with lettuce and extra onions and no tomatoes on french bread, cut in half, and bread not scooped out
>>
Crushed wheat bread slices.
Not too thin slices of pepperjack.
Light mayo, light mustard.

Add fresh cold slices of tomato and/or onion if you want to be fresh.
>>
Mortadella, capicola, prosciutto, and provolone. Oil and vinegar. Lettuce and tomato, possibly onion. On a good crusty Italian roll.
>>
Sliced french country loaf. Add turkey, [avacado], lettuce, tomato, pepperccinis, balsamic and light mayo and deli mustard. My lunch yesterday.
>>
A garbage bag

Fucking cold meat fags
>>
File: 1370061372558.jpg (53 KB, 680x440) Image search: [Google]
1370061372558.jpg
53 KB, 680x440
>>7674317
Shittiest post 2016
>>
>>7674257
>Crushed wheat bread slices.
>Not too thin slices of pepperjack.
>Light mayo, light mustard.
This was what I was going to say.

Except maybe rye bread because I love rye.

Also, turkey helps as a tasty filler.
>>
>>7674239
rye bread and pickle on the side
>>
Forget salami sandwiches, try a pizza with marinara, salami, pineapple, jalapenos and a prov+mozzarella mix.
>>
>>7674239
Roasted red peppers and ham
>>
>>7674239
Salami, swiss, mustard, mayo and some lettuce, little bit tomato and oil and vinegar, on shittiest white bread you find.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.