[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help, I was tricked into drinking a mega-brewery-faux-craft-beer!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Help, I was tricked into drinking a mega-brewery-faux-craft-beer!

Is there like a list of beers I should avoid for the future?
>>
>>7669717
http://www.mensjournal.com/food-drink/drinks/is-that-really-craft-beer-21-surprising-corporate-brewers-20150923

There actually are several lists according to google.
>>
>>7669717
Isn't it nice to have a reminder now and then of what shitty beer tastes like?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AB_InBev_brands

Avoid all of that, for a start.
>>
>>7669717
Create your own list, knucklehead. This may come as an Earth shattering surprise but people have different tastes.
>>
>replying to an image.jpg craft beer false flag thread
shig
>>
>>7669717
I bought that shit once because it was 8% and relatively not too expensive. I gave up halfway through my second bottle. That stuff is truly awful.
>>
>>7669717
i once had cherry beer, it was disgusting. Try it op, you may like it
>>
>>7669735
This is my new favorite meme. Gonna start shitposting this from now on.
>>
>>7669726
>Founders
Oh my fuck... one of my favorite breweries. Guess I have to stop drinking that shit now
>>
>>7669717
Yea, this isn't even blueberry beer. It's a cheap ass lager mixed with blueberry syrup.
>>
>>7669793
kys false flag memeshitter
>>
>>7669726
Just because they're owned by a larger company does not change the quality. Good beer is good beer.
>>
>>7669729
That's not really fair, a lot of those were recent buyouts and haven't changed the brand one bit, other than distribution.
>>
Faggot theres already a thread going with this same beer as the OP.

Use the catalog
>>
I used to not have a problem with drinking macro beers, but then i figured out being a snooty ass actually helps my social standing.

So fuck that piss water and everyone who drinks it am i right guys!!
>>
>>7669808
It's completely fair if you choose not to support multinational beverage conglomerates who just buy out everything they can and try to force independent breweries who refuse to sell out of the business.
>>
>>7669717
It's easy, just look up what is produced in the USA, and don't drink any you find.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.