[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
its back >limited time only >supply will be gone in a week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 172x294) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 172x294
its back
>limited time only
>supply will be gone in a week
>>
>>7666439
We're adults here and drink craft beer, not soft drinks for 8-year-olds
>>
>>7666439
Since when is Cherry Coke limited time only? Is it like the McRib where it comes out for a limited time only every 3 months?
>>
I've been able to go to the store and buy cherry coke whenever I want, what are you talking about, OP?

Now, vanilla coke, THAT'S hard to find.
>>
>>7666518
>>7666439
how canadian are you faggot?
>>
>>7666441

Go comb your mustache, Byron.
>>
>>7666518
>Now, vanilla coke, THAT'S hard to find.

I don't think the corner store near me has ever not had vanilla or cherry coke
>>
The true rarity is vanilla coke with lime. Best drink they make, yet I can only find it in the mixing machines now.
>>
may as well drink dr pepper
>>
>>7667085
That was the first thing that popped into my head too.

>popped
>>
Cherry coke has been in regular production for decades. Wtf are you on about
>>
>>7666439

what? t his shit is available year round
>>
>>7666518
>>7667059
>they don't have vanilla coke in constant supply
>>
>tfw get Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke and McRib all year round in plentiful supply
Feels good to be German, Ameripoors BTFO
>>
>>7667175
those cokes are available all year long here too

mcrib is garbage, but seeing as how it isn't real pork i can see how it would be popular in germany
>>
>>7667175
In all seriousness, I bet there are germans alive today who think they have better lives than Americans. I've never met one (that would be hilarious) but I bet they do exist.
>>
>>7667203
>but seeing as how it isn't real pork i can see how it would be popular in germany
kek
>>
>>7667205
Don't get me wrong, I'm poor as fuck, but so are most Burgers. The only real difference is that in the US there is more of everyone and everything in general, both good and shitty.
>>
>>7667203
you are dumb as shit. Do you ever even look into anything for yourself or do you just believe anything told to you on the internet? McRib is 100% pork dumbass. Go to Mcdonalds.com and they will even show you how they make all their fucking food as part of their new era. There are zero secrets in the production of it. https://youtu.be/DOU93kYRgzY
>>
>>7667071
Is that a thing? Holy shit I need it! That will my unicorn from now on.
>>
lemme guess their nuggets aren't chicken either, right? https://youtu.be/NCm6INQ09yY
>>
>>7667175
Phoenician here, cherry ckoe always available. I've seen vanilla pretty regularly, but don't care about it so whatever. Give no shit's about mcrib.
>>
>>7666439
Nigga, I live in Australia and can get that shit easily. Vanilla Coke, Mtn Dew Code Red, Doctor Pepper vanilla float. All these and more are everywhere. Just fucking go outside more often; maybe don't go to the same store autisticly every time and you might find some variance in tooth rotting sugar water availability.
>>
>>7667498
Where the hell are you on about anon? Vanilla coke is everywhere but the rest is like Woolies $2 a can in the international food isle.
>>
>>7667550
Any corner store run by Curry Munchers or Chinks stocks them all. Foodworks usually have a bonza selection of international sugar water, they're the only place I can get Burdock and Dandelion.
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1200x2181) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1200x2181
i should just buy one of these desu

just give me the beetus
>>
>>7667477

>or do you just believe anything told to you on the internet?
>posts mcdonald's propaganda

hearty wew
>>
>>7667565
>foodworks
There's one near me. I'm dropping in there 'morry. thanks son
>>
>>7667203
KRAUT ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>7667203
The McRib is fucking delicious and you should kill yourself you fucking muzzie piece of trash inshallah.
I had to travel to Japan just to try one. I teed up my entire holiday so I could try the meme sandwich IT WAS WORTH IT.
All the stories of beautiful and unique Japanese cuisine pale in comparison to saying I had a McRib. White people are trash but anyone who says the McRib isn't worth every cent and the cancer it gives you should be aborted post-natal.
>>
>>7666541
Kek
>>
File: 1390918334791.jpg (36 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
1390918334791.jpg
36 KB, 353x334
>cherry coke is limited

since when?
>>
>>7666518

My stores stock it in canned boxes of 12 but not 2 liters. Its weird
>>
>>7667697
since canada
>>
mcrib is fucking garbage and you should all kill yourselves

it's fucking 80% shitty bread and a fucking mystery meat patty
>>
>>7666439
where the fuck do you live where this is limited edition AHAHAHA

you fucking foreign cunt
>>
Did you guys know mcrub comesmout when pork prices are low. Ive had 2 of them in my life,,ine when inwas shitfaced, amd the other sober.

10/10 when drunk

0/10 when sober
>>
>>7666439
>Not buying your own higher quality cherry syrup and mixing your own
>>
anyone tried vanilla or cherry coke with rum?
>>
>>7667975
I do vanilla coke and rum, or regular coke (prefer diet) and vanilla rum
they're both good, vanilla rum is better
>>
>>7667799
are you sure you're not shitfaced right now
>>
>>7667170
I don't think you actually read my post properly, my corner store has a constant supply of both cherry and vanilla coke
>>
File: 1460725201722.png (965 KB, 2483x1885) Image search: [Google]
1460725201722.png
965 KB, 2483x1885
>>7667205
You didn't really fall for the GDP per capita meme, did you?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.