[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on anti-nutrients, /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: bread.jpg (818 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
818 KB, 2000x1000
What are your thoughts on anti-nutrients, /ck/?
>>
this is going to be a troll thread, isn't it?
>>
Animal products have long been linked to being anti-nutrients

That's partially why I'm vegan

Primarily because it's unethical to eat animal and animal products though
>>
>>7665679
I think it could be a serious thread, since there is actually a lot of research and science behind the subject. I've been wanting to get into soaking and sprouting my grains, but am unsure if it's a worthwhile endeavor.
>>
>>7665679
Hang on, you don't that it's going to be a >>7665690

...yes. Yes it is.
>>
>>7665691
too late

>>7665690
the vegans are here
>>
>>7665699
How do you know someone is a carnist?

Don't worry, they'll stuff their fat fucking faces with meat and slobber like the pigs they are
>>
>>7665690
Beans and nuts have the antinutrients, you idiot. Do you think you're supposed to soak them for fun?
>>
File: you-tried.jpg (12 KB, 280x272) Image search: [Google]
you-tried.jpg
12 KB, 280x272
>>7665725
>>
>>7665732
>activated almonds
>>
>>7665737
No one cares what you think pussy

That's why you're posting here
>>
>>7665732
Thanks, Sherlock, never would have thought of that!!
>>
File: mirror.jpg (37 KB, 528x641) Image search: [Google]
mirror.jpg
37 KB, 528x641
>>7665841
>>
>>7665846
>no you!!!!

Great post, faglord
>>
What the fuck is an anti nutrient
>>
>>7666613
Stuff like brown rice which inhibit your overall absorption of nutrients. That's why Asians traditionally consume white rice.
>>
>>7666618
This is new... all this time all people say is eat brown rice only. That white rice is unhealthy.

My world has been turned upside down
>>
>>7666613
Meat
Dairy
Eggs
Animal products in general
>>
>>7666618
Jesus, is this fucking true? I eat brown rice at least 4 times a week dude am I fucking myself in the ass here?
>>
>>7667082
yes, and not in the fun way. in the non fun way.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.