[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree that civet coffee is the only truly patrician
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Can we all agree that civet coffee is the only truly patrician way to enjoy your morning brew? Quite frankly if your coffee beans haven't been pooped out by a nocturnal mammal you might as well be putting milk and sugar in it.
>>
File: 8256102.jpg (156 KB, 862x576) Image search: [Google]
8256102.jpg
156 KB, 862x576
If my food hasn't been through the digestive system of a civet, I find a civet ASAP.
>>
>>7661250

Civets are cute tbqh

would drink
>>
No way. I've seen the terrible conditions they keep those poor bastards in.
>>
>>7661250
No, it's a fucking meme. The animals are tortured with no benefits to the flavor of coffee other than tasting thin and less acidic.
>>
>>7661276
This picture makes me want a payday
>>
>>7662366
Do they normally like coffee beans? Whose idea was it to feed a cat coffee?
>>
>>7662680

I'm pretty sure they eat them in the wild
>>
>>7661250
I can't afford it, so I make my teenage stepdaughter swallow fresh coffee beans for me. I pay her $5 to make sure she poops at home and lets me search through it.

>>7662680
They do, but the battery farmed civets are force fed unripened beans, which isn't what they would naturally eat in the wild. The tradition came from cheap laborers who worked the coffee farms. They weren't allowed to keep any of the beans they picked, but they were allowed to salvage beans from civet poop for themselves.
>>
>>7661250

>cleaning, roasting, grinding and pouring hot water over your kopi luwak
>not simply letting the cherries fall into your mouth from a civet suspended above a layer of old newspapers in your breakfast nook.
>>
>>7663113
>They weren't allowed to keep any of the beans they picked, but they were allowed to salvage beans from civet poop for themselves.

And thus Starbucks was founded
>>
>>7661250
Enjoy your SARS
>>
>civet coffee

how to spot a dilettante
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.