[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What food/drink do you think you've consumed the most in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.jpg (149 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
149 KB, 1920x1080
What food/drink do you think you've consumed the most in your lifetime? (not including water, obviously)

been drinking 24oz of coffee daily since I was 12, so I think it's my most consumed drink.
>>
Liquor cause I'm a filthy degenerate.
>>
>>7642427
is it at least quality liquor?
>>
Beer
>>
Hands down it is whole wheat bread. I didn't even realize white bread was a thing people ate until I was fifteen and in poverty.

I can still remember the sour, bleach-reminiscent taste of that cheap white bread like it was yesterday.
>>
>>7642456
sourdough has always been my favorite. and marble rye.
>>
>>7642409
Drink: Definitely coffee. I drink it every day and have drank it every day for a few years. When I was a kid I drank soda but I don't think I drank enough to compete with coffee even though I didn't drink coffee as a kid.

Food: Bread
>>
>>7642480
When I was a kid, I was the only one who drank coffee. Everyone hated it at my age. It seems that more and more people are hating it even at an older age for some reason. Weird.
>>
File: Fassbrause.jpg (12 KB, 220x285) Image search: [Google]
Fassbrause.jpg
12 KB, 220x285
For me Fassbrause.
I drank more Coke as a kid, but combined, kid and adulthood, it has to be now Fassbrause.
>>
>>7642409

1.Milk
2.Bread
3. almonds
>>
>>7642492
When I was the kid, I was the only one who didn't want to drink coffee. Everybody else was so desperate to playact at being so old and mature. My parents didn't want me to drink it, and I didn't care.
>>
tea
truckloads upon truckloads of tea
>>
File: namama.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
namama.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
coffee with milk
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.